23 Meijer Gardens’ Summer Concert Shows Sell Out in First Weekend
A good majority of the concerts scheduled for this summer at Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park have already sold out.
Saturday morning's members-only presale saw a sea of people waiting in line at the Gardens to purchase their tickets when the presale began at 9 a.m. Many took to the Meijer Gardens' Facebook page to praise the way the presale was handled, others were upset that they couldn't get tickets to the shows they wanted.
Here are the shows that have sold out so far:
- Tears for Fears
- Of Monsters and Men
- Ziggy Marley
- Tedeschi Trucks Band
- Michael Franti & Spearhead with special guest Chali 2na & The Funk Hunters
- Jackson Browne
- Gregg Allman
- Ben Folds with yMusic
- The Decemberists
- Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals
- Old Crowe Medicine Show
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
- Diana Ross
- The Goo Goo Dolls
- Grace Potter
- ABBA The Concert: A Tribute to ABBA
- An Evening With the Beach Boys
- Lake Street Drive
- Bonnie Raitt
- Gavin DeGraw and Andy Grammer
Members of the Meijer Gardens can purchase tickets during the presale through midnight May 13. Tickets are available to the public online, by phone, or in person starting 9 a.m. May 14.
The shows that still have tickets available are:
- The Monkees - Good Times: The 50th Anniversary Tour
- Fitz and the Tantrums
- Femi Kuti & The Positive Force Band and Bombino
- An Evening With Lyle Lovett and His Large Band
- Jay Leno
- WAR and Los Lonely Boys
Meijer Gardens will be updating their calendar as shows sell out.