28 Things Those with a Large Chest Cannot Do
If you're like a few-well endowed members of this show, you'll find this list both true and comical.
If you're not so well-endowed, be thankful because you can do all these things without issue!
1. You can’t run without planning in advance.
2. Or go down stairs gracefully.
3. You can’t jump.
4. And you can’t hug anyone who is shorter than you.
5. Cute bras? Nope.
6. DEFINITELY can’t go bra-less.
7. Can’t wear anything even remotely low-cut.
ABC / Via niketalk.com
8. You just can't see your toes.
9. Cross body bags are out of the question.
Bravo / Via elitedaily.com
10.“Strapless” = off limits.
12. You can't find a bra that holds everything in place.
AMC / Via uproxx.com
13. You can't fit your bras in a regular size drawer.
14. Clothes that fit well = nonexistent.
Fox Broadcasting Company / Via boobgrow.com
15. Swimsuits....oh swimsuits.
16. Can't get rid of your aching back.
17. Can't get rid of stretch marks.
18. Can't really wear anything girly with frills....
19. Button-down boob gap..will you ever move up professionally?
20. Multiple sports bras are always a must.
21. Built in bras? Nope.
22. Facedown sleeping is definitely a big CAN'T.
23. Can’t lean against things...it just looks like you're putting your boobs on the table.
24. Can’t do bumpy roads or turbulence.
25. Can’t stop knocking stuff over.
26. Can’t wear T-shirts with writing on the chest.
27. Can’t do any household chore without your back aching in protest.
28. You can’t complain....because you have huge boobs...so you should just shut up.
Oh, well. At least you look great. Ta-ta!