8 Things That Were Totally Normal 20 Years Ago
Leave it to Reddit to give us another awesome list!
Reddit users were asked about things that were normal to do 20 years ago but are no longer cool with most of us.
Here's some of the best responses:
1. Calling someone just to ask a quick question.
2. Asking to check out the cockpit during a flight . . . and sometimes getting to.
3. Smoking in restaurants.
4. Not having a cell phone.
5. Writing a check at a store.
6. Serving peanut butter in schools.
7. Laughing about people getting knocked out of football games with concussions, even high school kids.
8. Women still having a lot of HAIR DOWN THERE.