Are You A Competitive Mom?
Mom's want the best for their children, but some mom's go a bit too far especially when it comes to sports. Apparently according to a new study competitiveness regarding your children goes WAY beyond sports.
A survey has come out with the top 10 signs that you may be a competitive mom. They gathered their data by asking people to name the biggest signs of a super competitive mom.
Here are their findings:
1. You line up early to get front row seats to the school play.
2. You try to beat the other parents at family events like three-legged races.
3. You make sure your kids have the latest gadgets.
4. You go overboard on presents for your kids' teachers.
5. You constantly brag about your kids on Facebook.
6. You always drive the newest car.
7. You call your kids' teachers by their first names, to show how well you know them.
8. You make fancy desserts for your kid to pass out on their birthday.
9. You make ridiculous stuff for bake sales.
10. You spend weeks making handmade costumes for school plays.
Any of these ring a bell moms?
For more on the study click the link below: