Photos

Kids are Choking on Their Fidget Spinners
It's the hottest toy on the market right now but now parents are stepping forward warning other parents to be careful because it could lead to a choking hazard.
WXYZ Detroit reports that a 3-year-old boy from Dearborn was taken to the hospital on Wednesday after he swallowed a piece of the fidge…
Meet Lu – Christine’s Pet of the Week!
Lu is one of five kittens part of a litter that are ALMOST up for adoption at the Humane Society of West Michigan.
I say almost because Lu and her siblings are currently 6 weeks old and by 8 weeks they should be ready to go home. Lu is an adorable kitten who will meow, explore and probably hang on yo…

Load More Articles