Celebrities You Didn’t Know Were Veterans
Veterans Day is a day to remember all that have served for our country and surprisingly there are a quite a few celebrities who have served.
A list has been compiled of celebrities who have served our country and they are as follows:
1. Willie Nelson was in the Air Force: He enlisted in 1950 and wanted to be a pilot, and was medically discharged nine months later because of a bad back.
2. M.C. Hammer was in the Navy for three years.
3. George Carlin was in the Air Force
4. Pat Sajak served in Vietnam.
5. Bea Arthur was in the Marines during World War Two.