Connie & Fish Listener Predictions For 2018
Today we asked our listeners to give us their predictions for 2018. It could be predictions about your personal life, predictions about things that might happen, but definitely not political predictions... Those aren't any fun.
So here is your list of predictions!
- Thanks to Steve & Fish I spent Christmas break watching over 40 hrs of Stars Wars - my wish no more Star Wars in 2018, 2019, 2020 .......
- In 2018, I'm losing my job and I'm turning 50, so I have to reinvent myself. :(
2018 will bring my wedding, honeymoon, AND taylor swift concert all in the same month!!
- 2018: single. I was single for all of 2017 and I’m planning on keeping it that way for at least another couple years. I’ve also decided to start taking care of myself. Physically, mentally, and emotionally
- single for the year!!!
- In 2018, I am hoping that this year brings financial health, life richening adventures and people find true happiness with in themselves before others.
- 2018 trend predictions :
Geometric and succulent weddings
Mismatched bridesmaid dresses
- 2018 will bring karma - you reap what you sow!
- It's not huge but I know 2018 will bring Kingdom Hearts 3. The last numbered game came out in 2005, I've been waiting 13 years for it
- I believe that 2018 will bring fewer suicides and West Michigan Thanks to Connie and Fishes mental health sessions
- The truth is goings to come out about how science has been lying to us our solar system, and a whole lot of other things.
- A Baby for Fish 🍼🍼🍼🍼
- My wedding, FINALLY!
- 2018 will be the year of the Electric car and ........... snow blowers ....I guess ;)
- 2018 is going to bring me a house and a baby
- My 2018 will bring everyone forgetting my birthday so far, because its today.
- Aaron Carter’s new singles on the radio for 2018
- I hope 2018 brings me to go to Kendall college
- 2018 is going to bring the Detroit Lions to the second round playoffs if not further
- 2018 is going to bring a lot of trials for people!
- Year 2018. I hope for no jail time!