Connie’s List Of 10 Things That Will Be Happening When We Are In Punta Cana
I was sitting at home last night - out on the deck and it was BEAUTIFUL out. 70 degrees, some sun, and NO humidity. Pretty much a perfect night in West Michigan.
I was thinking about the fact that football and apple cider and SWEATERS & BOOTS season is almost here. Then, turkey and snow and CHRISTMAS!!!
And THEN.................. January.
January in West Michigan is, well....... COLD, right? And dingy and gray and...... COLD.
If you want a week OUT of the cold, dingy, gray weather - you can go with us to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic!
Whilst I was enjoying the weather last night, I was thinking about 10 things that will be happening WHEN WE ARE IN PUNTA CANA!!!
- We will be smiling
- We will be getting some much needed Vitamin D
- We will get a necessary break, after the holidays
- We will meet new people, also from West Michigan
- Did we mention it's Adults Only???? No kids
- Fruity drink, anyone?
- EXTRA SLEEEEEP!!!! And then wake up and look out the window at the ocean. YAY!
- Ummm... It's All Inclusive - so, we'll be EATING and DRINKING to our heart's content <3
- WE WILL BE WHERE IT'S SUNNY AND 80 DEGREES! Not, where it's cloudy and 2 degrees. ;O)
If you wanna come with us, click here for the information!