Could You Pass Rob And Christine’s “America” Test?
With the month of “America” wrapping up, (that’s what I think of July, between the 4th, vacations, this year the Made In America rally at the White House, it makes sense that July would be the month of America.) I thought this would be a good time to go back to the beginning of the month when we were all hanging out for Amway Family Fireworks!
While we were waiting for the firework show, Christine and I decided to walk around and find out just how patriotic people were with a little test we called “How ‘America’ are you?”
We thought the questions were pretty easy, but well you’ll see, not everyone agreed.
How would you have done? Here are the questions:
- Who’s the secretary of state for America?
- Do you know what America’s favorite dog breed is?
- Why are there 13 stripes on the flag?
- Which president once got stuck in a bath tub?
- Which president called Michigan home?
- Beer City USA is where?
- Who was the last American Idol?
- Name one American Idol other than Kelly Clarkson?
- What do we show loyalty to, when we pledge allegiance?
- Can you recite the Pledge of Allegiance?
Alright, now let's get the answers and see how you match up to everyone else they asked!