Crystal Pepsi is Back, Here’s Where You Can Find it in West Michigan
The '90s are pretty much back. There's a new Ghostbusters movie, people are obsessed with Pokemon, and Crystal Pepsi has returned.
If you lived through the '90s, you most definitely remember Crystal Pepsi. It was Pepsi, but it was clear, but it tasted mostly like Pepsi (we guess?) It was some sort of wizardry, and now it's back.
If you want to relive the '90s, you need to snatch it up quick, because it's only going to be around for two months.
As of right now, there are only seven stores in West Michigan that are carrying it (according to Pepsi's product locator). And if you want to buy in bulk, be prepared - they're only being sold in 20-ounce bottles.
Five Places to Get Crystal Pepsi In West Michigan:
- Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital - 100 Michigan St. Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Walmart - 355 54th St. Grand Rapids, MI 49548
- Walmart - 5859 28th St. SE Grand Rapids, MI 49546
- Walmart - 7083 W. 48th St. Fremont, MI 49412
- Walmart - 3062 S. State Rd. Ionia, MI 48846
- Walmart - 3267 Henry St. Muskegon, MI 49441
- Target - 5350 W. Main St. Kalamazoo, MI 49009