Do You Feel Lucky? Why? – #TQOTD
During the Royal Wedding, Prince Harry said to Meghan “… I’m so lucky” That got us to thinking about the #TQOTD. Are you as lucky as Meghan? Probably not, because she is a princess, and you aren't.
TEXT QUESTION OF THE DAY:
Do you … feel lucky? Why?
- I'm super lucky me in this new guy really click very well
- I feel lucky every day because of my wife. She loves me unconditionally and always looks at the bright side. She accepted my 2-year-old son into her life as her own child without any hesitation. She's a great mom and wife. Very lucky to have her. Bottom line if you find someone who accepts you with your baggage and is willing to deal with it you are lucky.
- #TQOTD I feel lucky most of the time especially when he gets up with the baby on the weekend and he always does the gross chores like cleaning toilets and taking out the trash. Plus he's hot & confident.
- I'm the luckiest man to have my wife there's no other woman like her here's more about everybody else then herself and we do everything and she can to make me and our kids and our granddaughter as happy as possible and I try to give her the world just for being herself and for having to put up with my crazy obsession and our kids crazy things they lay like to do. She cares more about everyone else
- Yes, I'm lucky. My husband treats me like his princess.
- I'm lucky because I'm a live.i was hit by a truck years ago. And for the woman in my life love her
- I am so lucky because I have a man that I have been with for going on 8 years this year and he has been there for me through thick and thin for me, he's my rock my shield, my shelter, my shoulder and everything I just need him to be. He never fails me when I need him. He brings sunshine to my cloudy days. Whatever might be wrong I know that at the end of every day I can come home and everything is just alright because I know that he is there for me. We have known each other since we were very little and I am just all around so lucky and very blessed to have him in my life.
- I feel incredibly lucky in life bc I have TWO amazing guys in my life. One has a huge heart and cares deeply about everything and calls me mommy. The other is sweet, patient, all sorts of wow, and it's the best boyfriend on the planet. As an added bonus... THEY'RE BOTH GINGERS!
- I am very lucky in my marriage I have a wife that loves me two wonderful kids but my wife has gone through so much crap that I've put her through and she is still stayed with me and has been glorious from the better Steve
- I am lucky that I don't have paparazzi in my life and I can live peacefully
- Yes, I feel very lucky. Even though my marriage is tumultuous, having our son is worth all the strife. We lost 3 children and he is our miracle. I am truly blessed.
I'm lucky because I met my soul mate in 2015 at a music festival and after going our separate ways for a couple years we reconnected in December and have never been happier!
- She's amazing, always complimenting me and letting me in when she's anxious. They both avert the times each have in my life which makes me the luckiest wingspan on earth!
- I feel so lucky! My son's dad and I split up before our son was born, we both married the wrong people, went through terrible divorce and custody battles with our daughters and now 10 years later, we're back together and we couldn't be happier.
- I wasn't lucky which is probably why I'm going to work frustrated. And I'm A woman!!
- Text question of the day: I feel very lucky! My first marriage was a disaster, but I'm in a much better place now! My new fiancé treats me like a princess, and he tells me daily that he is the luckiest man in the world!
- I'm so lucky. God has given me everything I've ever wanted. I have a wonderful husband, the sweetest little boy and now a precious baby girl on the way ♡
- Connie and Fish, I do feel lucky to be married to my best friend. I was a single mother of 4 children. I left a very abusive relationship and after 2 years of being alone, I met my husband (8 years ago). He doesn't have children of his own but accepted us all. He treats my children as his own and he treats me like a princess. We have now been married 2 years and we are starting the process for him to adopt my children. Every day I feel so blessed.
- TQOD: YES! I am so lucky to have found love again after my husband died unexpectedly six years ago. I also have two beautiful kids with my late husband, and I'm so grateful they have such a wonderful man they can call dad. We just got married on April 28th after four years together and I have felt more myself and happier than I ever thought would be possible since we've been together. :)
- I feel lucky every day but it is a bittersweet kind of lucky and blessed because my husband has Parkinson's disease
- With as many people that admit on your show that they are cheating on their Partners, I think it's safe to say that most people don't feel lucky in their relationships and probably aren't, because most people are settling.
- Super lucky for my husband. He's so supportive of my small business. I couldn't do half the things I do without a home. I also feel lucky for my girlfriend.
- I'm so lucky because my guy does not treat me like I'm not ordinary. We are best friends and trust and respect each other. ❤️
- Very lucky! Bff status. Plus he looks hot in a baseball cap
- I am very lucky to be marrying my best friend in 33 days
- Me and my bf aren't married yet but maybe one day. he's my rock and so supportive in everything I do I'm so lucky and thankful for him. Every day and every moment he makes me feel like the most beautiful and important woman in the world, he has accepted all of my flaws, and baggage. I couldn't imagine my life without him.
- Good morning! I'm Julie (fake name lol)...Lucky? Probably not! I am in the beginning stages of divorce...👎 however, I'm still young enough to be able to find the right one and have a good amount of time with before it's too late! 😊
- #tqotd My hubby always asks if I texted the show when he hears something bad 😂 so, Brent I'm very lucky to have you! He's the eternal optimist I need! He's pushed me to be my best and is now helping to support me while I get my MBA!
- This year is 5 yrs married to the best hubby and dad around!
- Lucky ha are you kidding me I could strangle him right now he's a pain in the ace and hardly does anything to help me out unless I scream at him! He's the biggest child I have!
- This is Talula. Getting married July 21st! I am Beyond lucky! I am blessed. I was doing great on my own. Ready to live a life alone as a single mother to my daughter. But God had other plans. He came into my life made me realize that I deserved love. He helped me to see That it was possible to find someone that would love me and be faithful to me and also that it was possible to find someone that would love my daughter as their own help me raise her. And deal with my ex. Life is beautiful! To all of you out there who haven't found the right person and are looking, Never give up hope!
- I'm lucky because he gave me 2 beautiful boys..back to back (1 yr apart!!) Then got a vasectomy!!!
- I am so lucky....Karl makes me laugh everyday! He always encourages (makes) me do things I would have never dared to do before we met.
- I'm so lucky to have met my husband, and this year marks 17 years married! Everyone said we were making the biggest mistake ever. 17 years!!! ❤️❤️ It does NOT feel like 17 years at all!
- I am not only lucky I am Adderly blast! You have a husband that I do is amazing. He works so hard for our family every day. I wouldn't be where I am today without his love and support! #Blessed #InLove #Forever Ha ha talk to text! Utterly not Adderley
- I feel blessed to have found a man that not only loves me for who I am but also accepted and loves my disabled child. We have been married almost 8 years and have two more boys together and we are now working towards him adopting my daughter. He's an amazing man!
- I'm so lucky, after years of infertility, my husband and I started Ivf and we were lucky to go through two successful pregnancies and three amazing kids!
- Im is lucky found my soulmate in college and I couldn't be more thankful for him. We've been dating for two years and I still find a reason to love him more everyday.
- I'm so lucky because I have three beautiful little girls! And my oldest loves the show, too!