D&W Fresh Market’s New Home Table Food Kit
D&W Fresh Market has a brand new product that is going to make dinner a whole lot easier! The D&W Fresh Market at Knapp's Corner will soon be offering these Home Table meal kits. The kits contain everything you need to make a yummy dinner for 2! And if you are listening on Monday, November 6th from 6am-10am you'll have a chance to win one along with a $50 gift card to D&W!
Everything pictured above (minus the apple, trail mix, candle, and bananas) comes in the kit. The kit also includes directions on the back of the ingredients list. This one was Fettuccini Alfredo with Kale.
The dish only uses 2 pans and only takes 15 minutes to makes. The first step is to start boiling the spinach fettuccini.
While the pasta is boiling, add the kale and the sun dried tomatoes to a pan with some cooking oil in it.
Once the the pasta is done cooking, add the sauce, some water, and the noodles to the pan with the kale and sun dried tomatoes. Cook for another few minutes and you're done!
Oh, and you can't forget to add the parmesan cheese and squeeze the lemon on top!
Details On Home Table Meal Kits:
- Home Table Meal Kits are the newest from-package-to-plate meal solution at D&W Fresh Market at Knapp’s Corner. They are ready in 15 minutes or less and can be delivered right to your door with Fast Lane!
- The world is a busy place - busy working, busy home life, busy spending time with friends and family. With Home Table meal kits meals allow for a quick, delicious meal in home made with fresh ingredients.
- No subscription necessary! With Fast Lane you can order online and stop by the store to have the meal kits brought right to your car as you’re on your way home. Or even better, if you live in the D&W Fresh Market Knapp’s Corner delivery zone, have Fast Lane bring it to you!
Home Table Meal Kits come in a variety of dishes - there’s something for everyone:
- Chicken Pesto Spaghettini
- Beef Broccoli Stir Fry
- Pork Yakisoba Stir Fry
- Chicken Fajitas
- Chicken Pad Thai
- Fettuccini Alfredo with Kale