Ever Fall In Love With A Fictional Husband?
Funny! Every Christmas, me and my sister get all snug by the fireplace and pop Pride and Prejudice into the DVD player ... and savor the storyline over two nights!
We both LOVE Mr. Darcy and giggle everytime it gets to the part when he sexily (not on purpose, of course, thus the hotness of the scene!) runs into Elizabeth Bennet outside his estate. Wow, what a scene, and if you weren't in love with his charater by then -- well, I don't know how to help you!!
Enough about our fictional fantasies ... Redbook mag has just listed the top 20 fictional husbands that readers would love to know in real life! Guess who got the top spot?? (You may gag when you see the last 'guy')
Here's Redbook's 20 "Hot Fictional Husbands We Wish Were Real" list.
- Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice
- Phil Dunphy, Modern Family
- George Banks, Father of the Bride 1 & 2
- Edward Cullen, Twilight
- Heathcliff Huxtable, The Cosby Show
- Derek Sheperd, Grey's Anatomy
- Greg Focker, Meet the Parents
- Mr. Incredible, The Incredibles
- Ricky Ricardo, I Love Lucy
- Uncle Jesse, Full House
- Captain Von Trapp, The Sound of Music
- Chandler Bing, Friends
- Mike Brady, The Brady Bunch
- Carlos Solis, Desperate Housewives
- Coach Taylor, Friday Night Lights
- Darrin Stephens, Bewitched
- Jim Halpert, The Office
- Jin, Lost
- Ken...(as in Barbie and Ken)