February 6th Of 2014 Will Be Jay Leno’s Last Tonight Show – Knightlines 8/12/13
Hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoyed the sun, because it's gonna be gloomy the next couple days. Back to the weekday grind and time for the Monday edition of Knightlines, celebrity gossip and things you need to know...
• Former 24 star Annie Wersching and her husband Stephen Full welcomed a second son into the world last Sunday, Ozzie Wersching Full.
• Singer Eydie Gorme died over the weekend at age 84. She and her husband Steve Lawrence performed together for 55 years.
• Scientists say they have a laser test that examines your skin, allowing them to calculate the length of time before your death and also show your tendency for diseases including cancer and dementia.
• Britney Spears’ ex-husband Kevin Federline married his longtime girlfriend, Victoria Prince in Las Vegas over the weekend.
• The date has been set: February 6th, 2014, will be Jay Leno’s last “Tonight Show” before handing it off to Jimmy Fallon.
• For the third straight Thursday, CBS’ Big Brother matched its season-high 2.5 rating despite CBS being off Time Warner Cable lineups for a week.
• Speaking of, the FCC’s acting chair Mignon Clyburn on Friday delivered a warning to CBS and Time Warner Cable: Settle your retransmission dispute or the agency will step in.
• Leah Remini’s breakup with the Scientology Church is getting messy. Now, she’s making accusations that the wife of a church leader is missing.
• Alec Baldwin might soon get his own talk show on MSNBC.
• Jimmy Fallon says that he and his wife used a surrogate mom to have their new baby, Winnie Rose Fallon.
• The town of Deer Trail, Colorado, is debating whether or not they should make it legal to hunt drones. That is, to shoot down Sheriff’s office drones flying over and invading their privacy.
• Last Friday was Joy Behar’s last day on “The View.”
• They’ve come up with a title for the second Sharknado movie: “Sharknado 2: The Second One.” How do they do that?
• Sheryl Crow is running around with an eye-patch these days. The pirate look is the result of a tennis ball injury while playing with her son.
• The wife of “Sons of Anarchy” star Adam Arkin has filed for divorce.