Five Red Flags For Women Dating Online
Ladies, if you're doing the online dating thing, here are five red flags to look out for!
1. His social media presence is nonexistent. No one who does online dating is completely "off the grid" . . . so if you can't find a Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram profile for him, he's probably trying to hide something.
2. He goes M.I.A. for big chunks of time. If he's responding to your texts almost immediately one minute, and then not responding for 24 hours, he's either legitimately busy . . . or a player. Probably the second one.
3. He calls you "baby" within his first three messages. Calling someone "baby" right off the bat makes it easier on him, since he doesn't have to remember your name that way...
4. He makes every text into a sext. He probably knows better than to just outright ask for a naughty pic, but if he's always steering the conversation in a sexual direction, it's a bad sign.
5. He flakes out on plans last minute. Bailing on plans once or twice MIGHT be an unfortunate coincidence. But anything more than that is unacceptable.