“Gravity” Had The Best October Opening Of All Time – Knightlines 10/7/13
It's Monday, so let’s start the week with another edition of celebrity gossip and things you need to know with Knightlines...
1. CHRIS BROWN says he lost his virginity at the age of EIGHT, to a girl who was 14 or 15. He also says beating up RIHANNA was a huge wake-up call for him. And he claims he was not to blame in his violent incidents with FRANK OCEAN and DRAKE. He thinks they goaded him into those situations for publicity.
2. HALLE BERRY and OLIVIER MARTINEZ are parents. Halle gave birth to a baby boy Saturday in Los Angeles. There's no word on the name yet. This is Halle's second child. She has a 5-year-old daughter named Nahla with ex-boyfriend GABRIEL AUBRY.
3. "Voice" host and radio superstar CARSON DALY appears to be engaged to his girlfriend of six years, Siri Pinter. The two of them were spotted in Los Angeles Saturday, and Siri was wearing what looked like an engagement ring.
4. In the new issue of "Harper's Bazaar" MADONNA talks about her tough, early years trying to make it in New York City including being raped at knifepoint. She also talks about posing nude for art students, and staring right at them. She says she was, quote, "Daring them to think of me as anything but a form they were trying to capture with their pencils and charcoal."
5. Your grandfather's favorite curvy, fiery Latina CHARO had some choice words for SOFIA VERGARA. She said, quote, "Sofia Vergara is Charo with diarrhea." Sofia heard this and responded with kind of a backhanded dis. She said, quote, "Of course she doesn’t like it. No one likes being compared with someone else, especially someone younger."
6. "Gravity" had the best October opening of all time, earning $55.6 million at the box office this weekend. The previous record-holder was "Paranormal Activity 3", which made $52.6 million in 2011. The JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE gambling movie "Runner Runner" claimed the #3 spot with $7.6 million.