Happy President’s Day! Take My History Test!!
Did you dread Monday mornings when you were in school, as much as I did? Monday usually meant at least one of my teachers was going to have a 'pop quiz,' and today is no exception!
This time, I'm going to give you the quiz in honor of President's Day!!
Of course, this is just for fun so don't panic on me! Here goes:
1) Who was the first President to appear on television: Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Herbert Hoover or Dwight 'Ike' Eisenhowser?
2) Which President had the most children? Ronald Regan, John F. Kennedy or John Tyler?
3) In the facial hair department ... have there been more Democrat or Republican Presidents who have led our nation?
4) What was the name of the gang that accosted Kramer on Seinfeld that was named after our 8th President?
5) Washington is on the 1 dollar bill, Lincoln is on the 5, and Jackson is on the 20. Yes or No: did these Presidents ever go to college?
Answers: Roosevelt in 1939; Our 10th President, John Tyler, had 15 kids; Republicans and Lincoln was the first; The Van Buren boys after Martin Van Buren; No, they were all self-taught!