Hilary Duff Is Already A Mother But She’s Ready For More Children – Knightlines 8/20/13
Time for the Tuesday edition of Knightlines, celebrity gossip and things you need to know...
• Actor Lee Thompson Young, who once played the lead on the Disney show “The Famous Jett Jackson”, has died, his reps confirm to ABC News. He was 29. The Los Angeles Police Department tells ABC News that Young was found dead in his apartment of an apparent self inflicted gun shot wound.
• A few months after Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult split, the two were spotted grabbing dinner in Hollywood. And now, they seem cozier than ever. On Saturday, Lawrence and Hoult, both 23, hit the wrap party for their upcoming film, X-Men: Days of Future Past, in Montreal together — and the Oscar-winning actress made sure to stay on her ex’s arm.
• Thomas Gibson may play a brilliant FBI investigator on the CBS series Criminal Minds, but TMZ is reporting the married actor was hoodwinked by another woman in an online “catfish” scam. The actor was allegedly involved with an unidentified female fan in an online relationship that lasted two years, during which the North Dakota woman reportedly hooked him with sexy pictures she cut and pasted from porno websites.
• Hilary Duff is already a mother of one, but the 25-year-old said she’s ready for more children. “I think we definitely want to have more kids,” she told E! News. “Maybe I’m a two-kid, three-kid kind of gal.”
• Twilight’s Kellan Lutz has reunited with one-time girlfriend and Australian model Sharni Vinson. Although the pair split after more than a year of dating back in May, it looks like Lutz and Vinson are back on.
• Lee Daniels’ The Butler, starring Forest Whitaker as a longtime White House butler and Oprah Winfrey as his wife, opened in first place, earning an estimated 25 million dollars.
• Some Virginians are crying foul at a recently-installed highway sign that flashes a rather obvious warning: “Don’t Hit the Car in Front of You.” Some drivers complained the sign isn’t only insultingly obvious, it’s a waste of resources. A law-enforcement officer says if needed, the message on the electronic sign can be changed.
• Dick Van Dyke was “fine” after being rescued from a burning car on the 101 freeway, according to California Highway Patrol officials and the 87 year-old actor’s own Twitter account. According to the California Highway Patrol’s incident log, officers responded to a report of a burning vehicle on the eastbound 101 Freeway near Parkway Calabasas around 2. p.m. yesterday.