JCPenney Offers Free Haircuts for Kids in August
JCPenney is offering free haircuts to kids for the whole month of August to help out during the back-to-school season.
Kids kindergarten through sixth-grade are eligible for the free haircut at any JCPenney Hair Salon. You don't need a coupon or anything, parents should just mention the free haircut when scheduling the appointment.
According to a news release issued by JCPenney's CEO Ron Johnson;
The back-to-school season presents the perfect opportunity to offer free haircuts for kids and unveil our new Shops, giving customers a first glimpse of what will soon be an entirely new retail experience. We know how important it is for kids to make a great first impression and with low prices every day, JCPenney is making it easier for parents to shop without having to wait for a sale.
Here are the JCPenney locations in West Michigan that have a hair salon:
- JCPenney at Woodland Mall in Kentwood (616) 949-7600
- JCPenney at Rivertown Crossings Mall in Grandville (616) 532-4299
- Westshore Mall on James St. in Holland (616) 392-4700
- The Lakes Mall on Harvey St. in Muskegon (231) 798-6107
- Crossroads Mall on S. Westnedge in Portage (269) 323-7711
- Lakeview Square Mall on Beckley Rd. in Battle Creek (269) 979-4600