Kent County Election Results: November 8, 2016
Donald Trump will be the next president of the United States. Trump won Kent County with 48.3 percent of the vote to Clinton's 45.2 percent.
There were also a number of other issues on the ballot Tuesday in Kent County.
- In congressional races, Bill Huizenga and Justin Amash took home easy wins.
- Votes for state representative saw Republicans with five wins and Democrats with two wins.
- Republicans won the county offices:
- Prosecuting Attorney
- Clerk/Register of Deeds
- Drain Commissioner
- Republicans led Democrats in positions won for County Commissioner, running unopposed in four votes.
- The John Ball Zoo/Grand Rapids Public Museum millage proposal passed: 173,013 - 108,140.
- The Enhanced 9-1-1 Public Safety Dispatch proposal passed: 205,112 - 74,726.
- Walker, Sand Lake and Lowell also passed proposals.
- See school board results.