Khloe Kardashian And Lamar Odom To Divorce? – Knightlines 8/2/13
IT'S THE WEEKEND! Finally! Here we go with the Friday August 2nd edition of Knightlines with celebrity gossip and things you need to know...
- Sad to report, but not surprised, that Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom have been spotted talking with a divorce lawyer.
- Jennifer Aniston says she is not a nudist. "No, we don't walk around nude," Aniston said, talking to pal Chelsea Handler on "Chelsea Lately" Wednesday night. "This is absolute B.S. What are we like, collecting eggs naked and walking around the lawns naked?"
- You wouldn't expect Simon Cowell to become a dad normally. Nope, he's got a child on the way... with the wife of a friend who is going through a divorce.
- People magazine says Jennifer Lopez is "very close to signing a deal with Fox to return to American Idol next season."
- Randy Travis has left the hospital. Things are looking up.
- The National Enquirer has dug up a cassette tape of Monica Lewinsky setting up one of her rendezvous with former President Clinton.
- Teri Hatcher says she's got her fingers crossed that, some day, they'll do a "Desperate Housewives" movie.
- Director James Cameron is working on three sequels to his 2009 hit "Avatar," which featured Sam Worthington and Zoe Saldana.
- Matt Damon said he spent four hours a day in the gym, buffing up for his role in the upcoming movie, "Elysium."
- The Internet was buzzing about "Full House" star Jodie Sweetin checking into rehab earlier this week. Not true. Sorting out her life while going through a third divorce, but NOT in rehab.
- American Idol winner Kris Allen has welcomed a baby son into the world. Both mom and son are doing fine.
- Lea Michele was spotted wandering around Hollywood with a female friend behind sunglasses and wearing a necklace that said, "Cory."
- Megan Welter is now a 28-year-old member of the Arizona Cardinals cheerleader squad -- a much easier gig than her last job as a U.S. Army platoon leader in Iraq.
- The U.K. has officially banned driving while wearing Google Glasses. At what point should common sense sort of dictate that?
- Rashida Jones and Rob Lowe are both checking out of "Parks and Recreation."