- Beyonce is the latest celebrity to pose nude on a magazine cover. She appears in the buff -- albeit covered in gold body glitter.
- A Little League team in Ohio nabbed a cool team sponsor: The Black Keys. Yep, the band is sponsoring a Little League team. The team's coach grew up with their drummer.
- The parents of Casey Anthony held a yard sale over the weekend outside their home in Mount Dora, Florida. Among the items for sale -- children's toys.
Joe Conley, who played Ike Godsey, the storekeeper on the TV series "The Waltons," has died at age 85.
- Jon Bon Jovi returned home to New Jersey Monday and he came bearing a gift: a $1 million donation to help those affected by last year's big hurricane.
Meredith Vieira is getting her own daytime talk show, "The Meredith Vieira Show," to begin in fall of 2014.
- When Hostess Twinkies return to stores next week, they'll come back with an even longer shelf life than before.
- The other Jonas Brothers will soon be uncles: Kevin Jonas and Danielle Jonas are expecting their first child together.
- Sean Astin has joined the cast of "The Strain," a new vampire series on FX.
- A professor at an Indiana college says he has found some rare film footage showing President Franklin Delano Roosevelt being pushed in his wheelchair.
- Wayne Brady is going to return for the final season of "How I Met Your Mother."