It’s time for Knightlines, celebrity info and things you need to know, so sit back, relax and catch up on the gossip…
- Big Brother's boo-hoo girl GinaMarie can be seen modeling in a Candy Dress video entitled "I Want Candy." She's in the Jolly Rancher Green Apple Costume and a few others including Felix the Cat. However, there's no more work with her modeling agency. They fired her and you know why. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFywDr1HOOE
- Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine and Victoria Secret model Behati Prinsloo are back together and heading for the altar. He proposed last weekend in Los Angeles.
- Mason Dylan tweeted last night that if he got 1,000 retweets, he would run out on the field during baseball's All-Star Game. He got 'em. He did.
- David Beckham is going to help launch an MLS franchise in Florida in time for next season.
- Emma Roberts was arrested for a domestic violence incident in Canada -- after allegedly roughing up her boyfriend, Evan Peters. She's the daughter of Eric Roberts and Julia Roberts' niece.
- Weird, but hundreds of dead stingrays have washed up on the beach at Veracruz, Mexico.
- John Stamos is reuniting with his Full House band, Jesse and the Rippers.
- After being gone for 16 years, Keith Olbermann is going to return to ESPN. But he's been warned -- no politics!
- Of course the Westboro Baptist Church is planning to picket the funeral of "Glee" star Cory Monteith.
- Problems on the set of "Castle," as star Nathan Fillion was a no-show. Apparently, he's not seeing eye-to-eye with the producers.
- Seth McFarlane's "American Dad" is switching networks, leaving FOX for TBS, beginning next year. Believe it or not, that will be its 10th season.