Selena Gomez Says She’ll Always Care For Justin Bieber — Knightlines 7/30
It's Tuesday, and more things are happening in the Celeb world. So, let's take a look at the Celebrity gossip and things you need to know.
- "Sharknado" is heading to 200 movie theaters this weekend for midnight showing.
- By the way, Ian Ziering will be the only cast member from the original "Sharknado" to appear in the sequel. You'll just have to get by without Tara Reid.
- CBS says it's renewing the summer series "Under the Dome" for next year.
- CBS CEO Les Moonves says they threw bags of money at Cote de Pablo the actress who plays Ziva David on "NCIS" But he says, that in the end, the actress decided she didn't want to continue on the show.
- Selena Gomez told "Good Morning, America" that she'll "always care" for Justin Bieber.
- James Gandolfini's last movie, "Enough Said," with Julia Louis-Dreyfus, will be in theaters September 20.
- $53 million worth of diamonds and other jewels was stolen Sunday from the Carlton Intercontinental Hotel in Cannes. It was the same hotel where Hitchcock film "To catch a thief" back in the 1950s.
- Former President Jimmy Carter is heading soon to North Korea, to try and win the release of a Washington State man being held there.
- Nick Cannon is running around these days with a band aid on his face after having a cyst removed. Doctors are checking it.
- Two stars of the "Real Housewives of New Jersey" -- Teresa Giudice, 41 and her husband Giuseppe "Joe" Giudice, 43 -- were indicted Monday on federal fraud charges, accused of exaggerating their income while applying for loans before their TV show debuted in 2009.
- A man in India is claiming to be the oldest man on earth at 141 years old.