Lindsay Lohan Set To Fill In For Chelsea Handler Next Week On E! — Knightlines 7/31
Here it is, Hump Day and the last day of July, where has this year gone? Geez. Anyways, back to the the Celebrity info and random stuff. The Wednesday edition of Knightlines.
- Eileen Brennan, who played the surly captain in "Private Benjamin" and Mrs. Peacock in "Clue," died Sunday after a battle with bladder cancer. She was 80.
- If you have Time Warner cable, they're still trying to figure things out with CBS. They pulled the network for a while in some cities, but then put it back.
- Former Major League pitcher Frank Castillo drowned in a Arizona lake on Monday. He was 44.
- Lohan is going to fill in for Chelsea Handler next week on E!'s late-night series "Chelsea Lately."
- Former "7th Heaven" co-star Mackenzie Rosman is following in her big TV sister's footsteps, and posing for Maxim magazine.
- The rumor is out there that the next iPhone will have a fingerprint sensor... to make sure it's just you using your phone.
- Selena Gomez will be the first to tell you she's single, but Justin Bieber was at her birthday party on Saturday.
- Video is making the rounds on YouTube of Taylor Swift teaming up with Carly Simon to sing, "You're So Vain."
- A minor league baseball team in Virginia, The Flying Squirrels, is going to have a "Scandal Night," which will feature $1 wieners.
- Matthew Perry and Lisa Kudrow, talking about "Friends," both say they wish the series had never ended. They're not alone.
- Betty Sue Lynn, the oldest daughter of country singer Loretta Lynn, has died. She was 64.
- Reese Witherspoon has ended her 19-year relationship with manager Evelyn O'Neill.