Lindsay Lohan Dating Former Texas Quarterback Matt Nordgren – Knightlines 9/18/13
It’s Wednesday, Hump Day, so let’s end the week with another edition of celebrity gossip and things you need to know with Knightlines…
1. LINDSAY LOHAN is reportedly dating former Texas Longhorns quarterback MATT NORDGREN. After college he had a very brief and uneventful NFL career in 2006, then starred on the 2011 Bravo reality show "Most Eligible Dallas". Nordgren won't admit he's actually dating Lindsay, but he recently said, quote, "We've hung out. But I have been a friend trying to support her for many years now."
2. LIAM and CHRIS HEMSWORTH are hotter than most guys. But they're also prettier than most girls. And you know what that means: They've got a hot mom. Her name is Leonie Hemsworth . . . and she was spotted with Liam in L.A. on Monday . . . not long after his split with MILEY CYRUS was announced.
3. When JENNIFER ANISTON and JUSTIN THEROUX moved in together, she wouldn't let him display his STD ARTWORK. He says, quote, "I have these beautiful wax-museum pieces, handmade, from the 1800s, from a museum of curiosities. They're just these open mouths, with tongues, and in the throats are different stages, labeled, of syphilis and gonorrhea and whatever." He moved them to his office in L.A.
4. A 35-year-old scumbag from Britain was just sentenced to 14 years in prison for tricking hundreds of young girls to strip and perform other explicit acts for him online by claiming to be JUSTIN BIEBER and promising to be their boyfriend.
5. Every year, the McAfee anti-virus software people release a list of celebrities whose names are most likely to expose you to a COMPUTER VIRUS when you search for them online. This year, for some reason, LILY COLLINS was ranked the most dangerous. She's followed by Avril Lavigne, Sandra Bullock, Kathy Griffin and Zoe Saldana.
6. BRAD PITT took a picture with a bride and groom who were getting married at a hotel where Brad was having a business meeting. Some witnesses claim SHIA LABEOUF was at the meeting, too . . . and NOBODY paid attention to him.
7. The not-always-reliable "National Enquirer" says O.J. SIMPSON is freaking out because he hid some incriminating items from the murders of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman in his Florida home . . . including the MURDER WEAPON. And the house is about to be foreclosed on and auctioned off.