Little Girl Sings Magnetic Zeros With Her Dad – Giant “Aww!” Heard Worldwide [VIDEO]
Cute kids singing on YouTube are a dime a dozen. Usually these kids, however, are polished little stage demons looking for fame. It's true, admit it. But sometimes one comes along -- like this darling who sings Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros tune "Home" with her dad -- for a few reasons:
- She actually sings like a little girl.
- She genuinely looks like she's having fun.
- She obviously loves her daddy.
- She calmly rests her elbow on her daddy's guitar.
- She asks around the 1:50 moment "One day I'm going to whistle?" [faint]
Caution: Sending this to your mother can result in many "When are you giving me grandchildren?" questions.