Man Feeds Infant Bleach Hoping To Cure Its Congestion – Wendy’s Douche Of The Day
It is a known fact that bleach kills germs. I thought it was a known fact that bleach isn't for human consumption. But, it turns out that a 20-year-old dad in Florida did not know that, and tried to use bleach to kill the germs that were living inside of his 2-month-old baby. It is because of this that a) I feel people should need to pass a test in order to have a child, and b) Carron Washington of Ocala, FL is "Wendy's Douche Of The Day".
Carron, in his stupidity, fed his 2-month-old daughter Caelynn some bleach because he had heard that it could cure congestion. Obviously he didn't read all of the warning labels on the bottle.
According to reports, the baby's mother went into the her room after she heard her crying. When she went in, the baby spit up a clear liquid that smelled like bleach. Mom immediately called 911, and the baby was taken to the hospital.
Once the baby was at the hospital, a hospital employee called the police.
The employee told 911 dispatch that the baby bottle smelled of bleach and the parents weren't giving an explanation as to why.
Authorities say that when they questioned Carron Washington, he broke down and admitted to putting bleach in the baby's formula. He explained that he had heard from a friend in school that it works as a medical cure. According to reports he mixed less than a cap-full of bleach into not even two ounces of formula.
The kicker? Carron here is a pre-med student! Yes, ladies and gentleman... this man, who thinks that it is okay to give bleach to an infant, wants to be a doctor.