Mario Lopez Is A Dad Again – Knightlines 9/11/13
It's Wednesday, I will be out the rest of the week, so let’s end the week with another edition of celebrity gossip and things you need to know with Knightlines... 1. Sources say that KRISTEN STEWART'S breakup with ROBERT PATTINSON is still causing her so much stress that she's LOSING HAIR. Friends are begging Rob to pay her a visit in Germany, where she's filming a movie. But he REFUSES, because as far as he's concerned, the relationship is over.
2. ASHTON KUTCHER and DEMI MOORE were spotted talking at the airport in Burbank . . . but it was all about business. They had both attended a conference in San Jose on behalf of their charity . . . which works to combat things like sex trafficking and child pornography. And they ended up on the same flight back home.
3. After SHARON OSBOURNE admitted to her fling with JAY LENO, Jay called her to say, quote, "Isn't it amazing that . . . we were both single and we both found our love of our lives and we both got the longest marriages in Hollywood?" Jay and his wife Mavis have been married 33 years. Sharon and Ozzy have been married 31 years.
4. MARIO LOPEZ is a dad again. His wife Courtney gave birth to a baby boy Monday night. Mario and Courtney also have a daughter named Gia, who turned three TODAY.
5. MAYA RUDOLPH gave birth to her fourth child . . . but there's no word when. We also don't know the name or even the gender of the kid. Maya and her husband, director PAUL THOMAS ANDERSON, already have two daughters, ages 7 and 3, and a 2-year-old son.
6. ANTHONY WEINER lost the Democratic primary for New York City mayor last night. And SYDNEY LEATHERS crashed his election night campaign party with brand new boobs. ELIOT SPITZER also failed in his bid to become comptroller.
7. The October issue of "O" magazine is all about facing your fears . . . so Oprah revealed that she's afraid of BALLOONS. (???) She says, quote, "It reminds me of gunfire [when they pop]. It really freaks me out."