Mental Health Resources
Every month we will have our mental health professional, Alicia Wilder, on the show to talk about different mental health conditions, and illnesses. These topics need to be talked about more and we hope to help raise awareness in the community.
That being said, we would also like to give resources on how you can reach out to professionals.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Veterans Crisis Line
- 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- Crisis Text Line
- Text CONNECT to 741741
- @CrisisTextLine on Twitter
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Mental Health America
- Bullying Crisis Hotline
- 24/7 bullying and crisis hotline for youth up to age 18
- United Way's 2-1-1
- Connecting people to more than 2,900 services in Kent County, including mental health services, food, shelter, utility assistance, disaster recovery, childcare, transportation, and more.
- Call 2-1-1 or 1-800-887-1107
- I Understand Love Heals