Pictures Have Emerged of Justin Bieber Being Carried By Two Bodyguards – Knightlines 10/1/13
It's Tuesday, so let’s give you another edition of celebrity gossip and things you need to know with Knightlines...
1. JODIE FOSTER is sampling the sloppy seconds of ELLEN DEGENERES. She's currently scissoring with Alexandra Hedison . . . a photographer who dated Ellen for about three years. Ellen left Alexandra in 2004 for PORTIA DE ROSSI.
2. DANIEL RADCLIFFE has a gay sex scene in his upcoming movie "Kill Your Darlings" . . . and it's cool with him if that's what ropes you into seeing the movie. He says, quote, "To be honest, I don't really mind what reasons people go in to see the film. If they're slightly salacious or whatever. Ultimately, they're going to go in and see a really compelling drama."
3. In a new HBO documentary, ALEC BALDWIN rips into UMA THURMAN'S boyfriend ARPAD BUSSON for saying he's more of a TV star than a movie star. Baldwin says, quote, "He reminds me of a B-level villain in a Bond film . . . He's a pockmarked toady who hops from yacht to yacht and bed to bed."
4. JUSTIN BIEBER is in China right now, and pictures have emerged of Justin being CARRIED up the Great Wall of China on the shoulders of two bodyguards. There are also pics of Justin skateboarding . . . with his bodyguards running to keep up with him.
5. There's a poster for the new PRINCESS DIANA movie right outside the Pont de l'Alma tunnel in Paris . . . which is where Diana DIED IN A CAR CRASH in 1997. The movie, "Diana", stars NAOMI WATTS and hits theaters in the U.S. on November 1st.
6. During an online chat, TOM HANKS said it took "all afternoon" to film the giant piano scene in "Big", all the dogs from "Turner and Hooch" are dead and he cries at the scene in "Forrest Gump" where Lieutenant Dan introduces his new wife to Forrest.