Six Unwritten Rules Of Life
Reddit users were asked about some unwritten rules of life. Here were some of the MOST AWESOME responses.
1. If you finish the coffee, make more.
2. If a car stops for you to cross the street, hustle a little.
3. Don't ask people how much they paid for things. It makes them uncomfortable, and it's a boring conversation anyway.
4. Wipe down equipment at the gym when you're done.
5. Never ask a pregnant woman when she's due, touch her belly without asking, or say, "You're huge!"
6. If someone looks bad in a photo, don't tag them on Facebook.