Some Explicit Photos Of Michael Buble From 13 Years Ago Surfaced – Knightlines 9/23/13
It's Monday, so let’s start the week with another edition of celebrity gossip and things you need to know with Knightlines...
1. One of the most noteworthy moments at last night's Emmys was a TINA FEY NIP SLIP. Also, MICHAEL DOUGLAS thanked CATHERINE ZETA-JONES even though they're separated . . . and KERRY WASHINGTON did NOT become the first African-American to win Best Actress in a Drama series.
2. JACK KLUGMAN'S son is NOT happy that the Emmys gave five people special, individual "in memoriam" tributes at the Emmys, and his dad wasn't one of them, while CORY MONTEITH was. He called it "criminal," and added, quote, "They're celebrating this self-inflicted tragedy instead of celebrating the life of my father, who won three Emmys. Cory Monteith never won an Emmy."
3. Did you know that "Mad Men" has never won an Emmy for acting . . . or that "Seinfeld" only won Best Comedy ONCE, and was then beaten out by "Frasier" for the rest of its run? These are part of a list of 11 Interesting Emmy Facts.
4. Some sexually-explicit photos of MICHAEL BUBLE from 13 years ago surfaced. They feature Michael and some friends drunkenly fooling around with a woman in a hotel room. The pics are pretty risqué, but no actual sex acts are depicted, so we don't know exactly how far things went.
5. The next time you see MICK JAGGER rocking out on stage, remember this: He's about to become a GREAT-GRANDFATHER. Mick is 70 years old, and he has a 21-year-old granddaughter named Assisi Jackson, who is now pregnant. Assisi's mother is 41-year-old Jade Jagger, the daughter of Mick and his first wife Bianca.
6. During a performance at a music festival this weekend, MILEY CYRUS wore almost nothing, slapped a little person's butt, twerked, sang into a banana microphone and cried while singing "Wrecking Ball". You know, the usual.
7. JON GOSSELIN pulled a gun and fired a warning shot when a female photographer followed him to his cabin in the woods in rural Pennsylvania. Since she was trespassing, it was probably legal . . . which is why the woman didn't pursue charges. Jon says, quote, "The message that I take my family's privacy seriously was sent loud and clear. I trust that she will respect that in the future."