Study Shows We Don’t Start to Feel Grownup Until We’re 29
When is the first time you felt like a grown up? Turning a certain age, buying a big item, or getting married? Turns out most people don't feel like a grown up till the age of 29!
A survey was conducted where they asked over 2,000 people (over the age of 18) what triggered them to finally feel like an adult.
The top ten reasons were:
1. Relying on your parents.
2. Living at home.
3. Playing video games.
4. Watching kid's movies like "Frozen".
5. Watching cartoons.
6. Having a fear of growing up and taking responsibility.
7. Not wanting a real job.
8. Wanting to travel and see the world.
9. Looking up to juvenile role models.
10. Not having enough life experience.
Check out the rest of the list at the link below: