Taco Bell Is Testing Out The Breakfast Waffle Taco – Knightlines 8/8/13
Time for another Thursday edition of Knightlines, celebrity gossip and things you need to know. Hope this gives you your fill, enjoy.
- Cosmo Allegretti, who created and voiced puppet characters like Grandfather Clock and Dancing Bear on the children's television show "Captain Kangaroo," has died. He was 86.
- Taco Bell is testing out the Breakfast Waffle Taco.
- Jack Osbourne is going to be a dad again.
- Just in case you're house-hunting in the Los Angeles area, there's a home in the Marina Del Rey neighborhood goin for $5.75 million, that comes complete with a 10,000 gallon shark tank and a glass-bottom rooftop pool.
- Samsung has developed a new chip that could lead to smartphones with 384GB of storage. Get ready for another technology leap.
- In London, officials discovered a 16.5-ton ball of congealed grease and wet wipes. Ick.
- A 10-year-old boy was exploring his grandmother's attic in Germany when he came across a sarcophagus. Yep, inside, a real mummy, apparently something his great-grandfather picked up years ago during his travels to North Africa.
- Chris Brown says he's giving up music after his next album because he's tired of being famous for a mistake he made when he was 18.
- Just a year ago, Usher's 11-year-old step-son was killed in a boating accident. On Tuesday, his 5-year-old son almost drowned in a pool at his Atlanta home. An audio video technician working in the house dove in, brought him up, administered CRP and saved him. Usher was not at home at the time.
- The family of James Gandolfini reported a $3,000 Rolex watch came up missing from the "Sopranos" star's hotel room the day he died.
- Demolition has begun on the Cleveland house where Ariel Castro kept three women captive for over a decade.
- Sylvester Stallone is excited that Bruce Willis is out and Harrison Ford is in for "Expendables 3." In a series of tweets, Stallone called Willis "Greedy and Lazy."
- Amber Tamblyn is joining the cast of "Two and a Half Men" as Charlie's long-lost lesbian daughter.
- In France, a woman is offering to breast feed the baby of a gay couple for $130 a day, for up to 10 feedings a day.
- Dustin Hoffman says he is doing well as after being "surgically cured" of cancer.