health hazard

Kids are Choking on Their Fidget Spinners
It's the hottest toy on the market right now but now parents are stepping forward warning other parents to be careful because it could lead to a choking hazard.
WXYZ Detroit reports that a 3-year-old boy from Dearborn was taken to the hospital on Wednesday after he swallowed a piece of the fidge…
Should We Accomodate Smoking Veterans?
Despite efforts to get it done as soon as possible, a warm smoking area for smokers at the Grand Rapids Home For Veterans is just getting finished this week.
State Representative Roy Schmidt, and Senator David Hildenbrand as well as the trade unions that they were working with (who agreed to donate t…