Ten Grand Rapids Secret Santa Gifts For Under $25
If you've ever taken part in a Secret Santa gift exchange, you know it can be complicated. How do you find a "general gift" that some random person will love?
Well, worry no more, Chief, Jojo has solved all your Secret Santa issues!!
Here are a few Secret Santa gift suggestions under $25 that will satisfy anyone, but mostly, your pocketbook:
- A GRCC pom puff winter hat -- Nothing cuts that brisk winter wind better than education. Support your local Community College by wearing some Raider gear.
- $35 worth of Olvera's food for just $17.99 -- Sample Ionia's best restaurant at a great price!
- Or hit the Cheshire Grill up for lunch with $20 bucks of food for $14!
- A Wolverine helmet box -- If you know for a fact that they're a Wolverine fan (or if they're a Spartan fan and you just want to piss them off), here's a Wolverine helmet box that would help organize their desk.
- Fresher than fresh Olive Oil -- Old World Olive Press offers may varieites of fresh pressed oil, and this will get you $25 worth for just $17.50.
- Kendall College of Art gear -- Buy a mug, and help support one of the best art schools in the Midwest!
- Give the gift of Hopcat -- $25 worth of crack fries will make you friends for life with whoever you give this to, so don't give it to someone you hate.
- A bottle opener belt from Bill and Paul's Sporthaus -- Imagine never having to open a bottle with your teeth again!
- A Calder-rific Grand Rapids sticker! -- Your little Secret Santa can fix their fave Festival 2016 memory to their cubicle with this little $4.95 beauty.
- A chocolate lunch for two at the Local Epicurean -- I'm not sure what a chocolate lunch entails, but hopefully, they'll invite you and you can tell me.
And here's a few random other goofy Secret Santa ideas:
- Taco Holder - everyone needs it (okay, not everyone, but anyone who doesn't like tacos is not my friend).
- New Mac Candle - nothing like the sweet smell of a new Apple product.
- Multi Kitchen Tool - an eight-in-one kitchen tool that's a real space saver.
- Droid Apron - for those who cook dinner when they're not saving the galaxy.
- A Board Game - these are easy to find, and everyone loves them.