The Berlin Fair Is In Marne All Week
The Berlin Fair is one of West Michigan's great summertime traditions. The fair places a special emphasis on youth and agriculture which makes it a great place for the whole family, especially if your kids love animals.
The Berlin Fair has been around since 1856. The fair has always had an agricultural focus, yet it's not afraid to change with the times while remaining true to its roots.
Here are some highlights of this year's fair:
- Ultimate Air Dogs competition: multiple shows each day (Mon - Sat)
- Animal Oasis: exotic and domestic animals, camel rides, and more
- Carnival rides: every day (prices vary for rides according to the day)
- Blacksmith in action: 4p - 8p (Wed-Fri)
- Monster Truck Show: Wednesday at 7pm
- Best Dressed Animal Contest: Saturday at 1pm
- Berlin Raceway Mid-Season Championship: Saturday at 7pm
It's going to be hot this week so remember to drink a lot of water and get a snow cone while you are there.