The Top 10 Things To Hate About Winter
We hate to say it, but winter is right around the corner. Whether it's going to be a harsh one or a more manageable one, remains to be seen. No matter how bad the winter could be, there are definitely certain things that we hate about winter.
The Daily Mail recently did a survey that asked people what they hate the most about winter. The Top 10 are:
1. That it's darker out.
2. Having cold hands.
3. Shorter days and longer nights.
4. The cost of energy bills.
5. Bad weather.
6. Black ice and slipping.
7. Getting out of bed in the morning.
8. Having to bundle up to go anywhere.
9. Snow and slush on the ground.
10. Muddy snow.
If you want to see the other 20, you can check out the full article here.