The Top Toys and Electronics This Christmas
It's nice to get an early start on Christmas shopping, but it's a necessity if you hope to get some of the hottest toys of the season.
Check out Meijer's list of this season's hottest toys and electronics.
The toys that made the cut start as low as $10 and go up to $300. Not surprisingly, electronics are the most expensive. You'll also find a lot of familiar names and products. Tickle Me Elmo, Nerf and Nintendo have been at the top of these lists for years and they always find a way to get there again. Here's the hottest toys and electronics this season!
- L.O.L. Surprise Tots Dolls Series 2, cost is $9.99
- Pie Face Sky High stands 3 feet tall, cost is $24.99
- Hatchimals Surprise with twins; cost is $69.99
- Tickle Me Elmo redesigned; cost is $29.99
- FurReal Roarin' Tyler, cost is $129.99
- Easy Braids braids your hair for you to create a three-strand braid, cost is $24.99
- Paw Patrol Sea Patroller transforms from a ship to land vehicle, cost is $59.99
- Swing and Sling Spidey is an interactive plush that swings, hangs and tumbles, cost is $39.99
- Recoil is a GPS-based, Wi-Fi-enabled outdoor battlefield for up to 16 players, cost is $129.99
- Nerf Nemesis has 100 rounds of Nerf balls, cost is $99.99
- Hot Wheels Roto Revolution is a motorized loop that rotates Hot Wheels cars, cost is $44.99
- Nintendo Switch, cost is $299.99
- Super Nintendo Classic Edition with 20 classic games and one never-before-released game, cost is $79.99. These sold out quickly in fall, but Meijer expects to receive another shipment this season.