The Weirdest Holiday Gifts From Co-Workers
It's that awkward time of the year where jobs all over the country hold holiday parties or Secret Santa's and you can make a fool of yourself or the gift that you got your co-worker.
CareerBuilder surveyed workers, across the nation, and asked them to name the weirdest things they've gotten from someone they work with.
These are the top 10:
- A squirrel toilet seat decal.
- Christmas socks that look like Elf feet.
- A roll of duct tape.
- A giant heart shaped box of candy leftover from Valentine's Day.
- A picture of a bear.
- A bowling ball.
- A bell on a string.
- A ceramic sheep with different seasonal outfits.
- And homemade sausages.
- Mystery bag with a coat in it.
Personally, I'd be pretty thrilled if someone made me sausage or got me a bowling ball.
The survey also found that more than half of companies plan on giving their employees a holiday bonus this year. That's the BEST type of gift right there!
What is the weirdest gift you've gotten from co-worker?