What Do You Wish You Were Better At? – #TQOTD
In all honesty, we had some trouble figuring out what the text question of the day should be today. But then we just decided to turn that trouble right into the #TQOTD! Because we figured, man we should be better at this coming up with a question thing. So, we made the question...
TEXT QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What do you wish you were better at?
- I wish I was better with money!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I wish I was better at remembering things. I forget things so easily. It takes forever to get things to stick.
- For the love of God "eating right!" #junkfoodjunkie....... wahhhh
- Stronger at CrossFit.
- I wish I had Fish's taste in music. NOT. I really wish I could dance better. Betty
- I wish I was better at playing the guitar!✌😎🎸
- I wish I was better at standing up for myself and not letting people use me.
- TQOTD- i wish i was better at time management im working full time normally from 5 am to 6pm 50-60hrs a week and my 2 children ages 7 and 6 are on summer vacation all they want to do is play and spend time with me and go to the park or a bike ride when I get out but by the time I get home its about 7-8 at 7 years and trying to make ends meet is hard I wish I could be a better mom and find a better job that pays more so I can t night and its too late to go anywhere they say they miss me every day and that they wish I didnt have to work so much but being a single mom for the laswork less.... Its hard I'm doing the best I can........
- #TQOTD I wish I was better at judging people. I let people in way too quickly, forgive/forget way too often and have been burned by that more times than I can count.
- I wish I was better at not letting rude comments get to me
- I wish I was better at being a mom. I try so hard but the most night I struggle to sleep just thinking how much better I could be. See I struggle with bipolar, depression, and in a recovering addict. So sometimes its really hard for me to see the good in things...
- TQOTD: I wish I was a better mom. My husband is such a good dad, I don't even come close.
- I wish I was better at telling people no. I feel like a pushover a lot of the time.
- I wish I was better at lifestyle consistency.
- I wish I was better at having more patience with my kids
- I wish I was better at letting my husband take the lead. I get so impatient or think my ways are right so I tend to just do it over him or instead of him and I need to allow him to be the man
- I wish I was better at life and being an adult. Growing up sucks.
- I wish I was better at budgeting. I'm a single mom living paycheck to paycheck and it's so hard to set money aside to do nice things for my kids.
- Cooking... I suck at it and I hate it.
- I wish I was a better listener.
- I wish I liked more foods #tqotd
- I wish I was better at saving so I could take family vacations
- I wish I was handier both around the house and with my car. I always have to call my dad or brother 🙄
- I wish I was good at making balloon animals, but it's a difficult thing when the balloon doesn't hold enough air anymore.
- I wish I was better at keeping my house clean it's always a disaster.
- #tqotd Wish I was better at budgeting! I can justify buying just about anything! I spend too much money...
- I wish I was a better cook...or knew how to cook at all....that could be why I'm still single since they always say a way to a man's heart is through his stomach... 😂
- I wish I had been better with time management in the past, my daughters are 18 and 21 now and I feel like I've missed most of their lives trying to provide for them.
- I wish I were a better housekeeper!
- My son said, math!... as He got out of the car to go to school. He's taking his final exam today.
- I wish I was better at not actually saying everything that came to mind out loud
- I wish I was better at remembering things!!!!