Your daily dose of whatever includes:
- Which rap superstar could be preggers?!?!
- Forbes '30 Under 30' list
- Don't search the word 'freezing' on Google..here's why!
Did Lil Wayne Impregnate Nicki Minaj?
Rumor has it that NICKI MINAJ is PREGNANT, and LIL WAYNE is the father. They've always claimed their relationship is platonic, and Wayne is engaged to another woman. But Nicki was reportedly seen at a dinner recently with a baby bump, and she was drinking water instead of booze.
So-called "sources" say Nicki has a noticeable baby bump . . . and during a recent dinner she drank WATER instead of booze.
One source says, quote, "Nicki twice made toasts by drinking water instead of wine, and it's highly unusual for her to toast with anything but a full glass of wine."
Eva Longoria is "Maxim" Magazine's Woman of the Year
The people at "Maxim" magazine have named 38-year-old EVA LONGORIA their Woman of the Year. She says, quote, "It's especially awesome after how long it's been since my first cover." Eva actually had to reschedule her "Maxim" interview because she was getting her MASTERS. She says, quote, "I was like, 'My brain can't jump that fast from a 'Maxim' interview to a thesis!'"
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. (NC-17) Outtakes from a new MILEY CYRUS photo shoot include several NIP-SLIPS. (WARNING!!! Slight nudity awaits you.)
2. SIMON COWELL and his VERY pregnant girlfriend spent some time . . . where else? . . . on his yacht.
3. RIHANNA has some new gold in her mouth.
4. Check out this Photoshopped gallery of celebrities posing with their younger selves.
5. Is it time to stop caring about shirtless photos of JOE JONAS yet? I'm guessing not.
6. (NC-17) If you missed Spike Lee's "Oldboy", then you also missed ELIZABETH OLSEN NAKED. Here are some pics. (WARNING!!! Nudity ahead)
7. Why should Washington Redskins quarterback ROBERT GRIFFIN THE THIRD care that his team didn't make the playoffs, when he can spend the postseason playing in the surf in Hawaii with his hot wife?
8. Backstage at "Good Morning America", the new "Bachelor", JUAN PABLO GALAVIS, took a duckface photo with CAMERON DIAZ . . . and also posed with ALLISON WILLIAMS from "Girls".
9. If GWYNETH PALTROW is your thing, here she is in a bikini.
10. 52-year-old EDDIE MURPHY kissed his 34-year-old girlfriend at Sunday's Laker game.
11. SEAN PENN and CHARLIZE THERON went to the movies together in Hollywood over the weekend.
12. Check out NEIL PATRICK HARRIS shirtless and poolside in Mexico.
13. And now . . . ZAC EFRON rides a skateboard through a supermarket.
Will Smith Speaks Out on the Death of His "Uncle Phil"
WILL SMITH has finally issued a statement on the death of JAMES AVERY . . . who played his Uncle Phil on "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air". Avery died on December 31st after having open heart surgery. He was 68.
Will posted a recent photo of the cast on Facebook, calling it the last time they all got together.
And he said, quote, "Some of my greatest lessons in Acting, Living and being a respectable human being came through James Avery. Every young man needs an Uncle Phil. Rest in Peace."
Showbiz Video of the Day: Watch Michael Bay Walk Off the Stage Due to a Teleprompter Malfunction
"Transformers" director MICHAEL BAY was at some event helping Samsung hype their new CURVED-screen TVs. But when it was his turn to talk, the prompter messed up and he CHOKED. He tried to wing it, but failed miserably . . . so he just said "I'm sorry" and left the stage.
The "Forbes" "30 Under 30" List of Game-Changers Is Out . . . And a Ton of Celebrities Are On It
"Forbes" has released its annual "30 Under 30" list of "do-gooders" who are "reinventing the world", and it features a ton of celebrities. There are actually a total of 450 people on the list, in 15 different categories. So among all the inventors and scientists, you'll find MILEY CYRUS, JENNIFER LAWRENCE, JUSTIN BIEBER, RIHANNA, and ONE DIRECTION, to name a few.
Here are some of the celebrities who made the list:
1. Miley Cyrus (21)
2. Justin Bieber (19)
3. Jennifer Lawrence (23)
4. One Direction (19-22)
5. Bruno Mars (28)
6. Katy Perry (29)
7. Taylor Swift (24)
8. Rihanna (25)
9. Lady Gaga (27)
10. Drake (27)
11. Lorde (17)
12. Olivia Wilde (29)
13. Kendrick Lamar (26)
14. Anna Kendrick (28)
15. Lena Dunham (27)
16. Quvenzhané Wallis (10)
17. J. Cole (28)
18. Aubrey Plaza (29)
19. Taylor Schilling (29)
20. Rebel Wilson (27)
21. Dave Franco (28)
22. Janelle Monae (28)
23. Miguel (28)
24. Kelly Osbourne (29)
25. Wiz Khalifa (26)
26. Michael B. Jordan (26)
27. Shaun White (27)
28. LeBron James (29)
29. Lindsey Vonn (29)
30. Maria Sharapova (26)
Was Tupac Set to Play Mace Windu in the "Star Wars" Prequels Before He Died?
SAMUEL L. JACKSON is pretty iconic as Mace Windu in all of the "Star Wars" prequels. But apparently, he wasn't the first choice for the role. Someone is now claiming that TUPAC SHAKUR was set to audition for the part before he died.
A former Death Row engineer is saying that Tupac was supposed to read for GEORGE LUCAS, and they wanted him to be a Jedi.
Tupac was shot and killed in September of 1996. And "The Phantom Menace" started filming in 1997.
"Saturday Night Live" Has Finally Added a Black Female Cast Member
"Saturday Night Live" has finally hired a black female cast member. Her name is SASHEER ZAMATA . . . and she'll make her debut on January 18th, the Saturday after next. She's the first black female cast member since the departure of MAYA RUDOLPH, over six years ago.
Everyone Was Watching the NFL Playoffs or "Downton Abbey" on Sunday Night
On Sunday night, you were probably either watching the NFL Playoffs or "Downton Abbey". 47.1 million people watched the 49ers / Packers game, and a record 10.2 million people watched the "Downton Abbey" premiere.
47.1 million people watched the San Francisco 49ers slip past the Green Bay Packers. That's the highest-rated NFL Wild Card playoff game since at least 1988, and the most-watched telecast of any kind since last year's Super Bowl.
Meanwhile, the two-hour "Downton Abbey" premiere attracted 10.2 million viewers, which is up 22% from the Season Three debut, and a series high for the show. The show is already PBS' highest-rated drama of all time.
Tuesday TV Reminders:
• "Intelligence" [Series Premiere] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on CBS. "Lost's" Josh Holloway plays a government agent who's been equipped with an AI microchip in his brain that allows him access computers with just his mind.
"CSI's" Marg Helgenberger is his handler and Meghan Ory is the agent assigned to protect him. You know her as Ruby / Red Riding Hood on "Once Upon a Time".
• "Cougar Town" [5th Season Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 10:30 P.M. on TBS.
• "Killer Women" [Series Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on ABC. Tricia Helfer from "Battlestar Galactica" plays the only female member of the Texas Rangers in this news series that's produced by "Modern Family's" Sofia Vergara.
• "Justified" [5th Season Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on FX.
• "Being Mary Jane" [Series Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on BET. Gabrielle Union stars as a successful TV news anchor whose personal life is a disaster.
Tonight's Late Night Talk Shows:
• "Letterman" - Joel McHale ("Community") and sportscaster Marv Albert.
• "Jimmy Kimmel" - Amy Adams ("Her") and Margot Robbie ("The Wolf of Wall Street"). Music Guest: Xolie Morra & The Strange Kind.
• "The Tonight Show" - Mark Wahlberg ("Lone Survivor") and Jeff Foxworthy. Music Guests: Salaam Remi with Akon.
• "Jimmy Fallon" - Gabrielle Union (BET's "Being Mary Jane") and Ryan Seacrest ("American Idol"). Music Guest: John Newman.
• "Carson Daly" - Comedian Matthew Broussard and "Spoils of Babylon" director Matt Piedmont. Music Guest: White Denim.
• "Arsenio" - M.C. Serch and comedian Lil Duval.
• "Conan" - "The 40th Annual People's Choice Awards" hosts Kat Dennings and Beth Behrs, plus Harland Williams ("Back in the Day"). Music Guest: Kid Ink.
• "Craig Ferguson" - Ivana Milicevic ("Banshee") and Don Cheadle ("House of Lies"). Music Guest: Jake Bugg.
• "Chelsea Lately" - Emma Kenney ("Shameless").
• "Jon Stewart" - Steve Coogan ("Philomena").
• "The Colbert Report" - Al Jazeera America news anchor John Seigenthaler.
"The Following" is Out on DVD and "Dexter" is Out on Netflix
Here's what's new on DVD today:
• "Runner Runner" . . . starring Justin Timberlake as a runner for Ben Affleck's gambling empire, and Anthony Mackie as the FBI agent trying to take Affleck down.
• "Closed Circuit" . . . starring Eric Bana and Rebecca Hall as attorneys assigned a terrorism trial where the British government severely limits their access to the evidence.
• "Thanks for Sharing" stars Mark Ruffalo, Tim Robbins, and Josh Gad as SEX ADDICTS in relationships with Gwyneth Paltrow, Joely Richardson, and Pink.
• "The Following: The Complete First Season"
• "House of Lies: The Second Season"
• "Archer: The Complete Season Four"
• "Duck Dynasty: Season 4"
And here's what's new in the past week to Netflix Instant Streaming:
• "Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters" . . . Jeremy Renner and Gemma Arterton.
• "The Last Stand" . . . starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and Johnny Knoxville.
• "Jack Reacher" . . . starring Tom Cruise and Rosamund Pike.
• "Drinking Buddies" . . . starring Olivia Wilde and Anna Kendrick.
• "All the Boys Love Mandy Lane" . . . a horror movie starring Amber Heard.
• The eighth and final season of "Dexter".
New CDs Include the Soundtrack to "The Wolf of Wall Street"
• "My Own Lane", rapper Kid Ink. It includes Chris Brown on the track "Show Me".
• "Tribute", the debut album from British singer John Newman. You can groove to the lead single off the album, "Losing Sleep", on his YouTube channel.
• "London EP", a four-song EP from a minx named Banks. To get a feel for her sound check out the video for her song "This Is What it Feels Like".
• "Snowapple", the self-titled debut album from the Dutch band Snowapple, made up of Amsterdam chicks singing in three-part harmony. Here's a link to their SoundCloud.
• "Wig Out at Jagbags", Stephen Malkmus & the Jicks. You may remember Malkmus as the lead singer of the band Pavement, the '90s band that did "Cut Your Hair".
• The soundtrack to "The Wolf of Wall Street", which includes the Lemonheads cover of "Mrs. Robinson", plus music from Billy Joel, Romeo Void, and Bo Diddley.
• The soundtrack to "One Chance", the movie about "Britain's Got Talent" winner Paul Potts. The movie hits theaters in limited release next month, on February 7th.
• The score to "I, Frankenstein". That movie comes out on January 24th.
What's the Worst Idea You Ever Had as a Kid?
What's the WORST idea you ever had as a kid? Some of our favorites are a kid who planned to get rich by overpaying for things and getting lots of change back . . . a kid who tested "no tears" shampoo by squeezing it directly into his eye . . . and a kid who put his finger in a light bulb socket so he could see his skeleton, like in the cartoons.
1. "I wanted to be a garbage truck . . . so I bit into a light bulb."
2. "I came up with a brilliant scheme where I'd always overpay for things so I could get lots of change back . . . and therefore become wealthy."
3. "I loved ginger ale, so I thought eating a spoonful of powdered ginger from the spice rack would be delicious."
4. "I decided to test our 'no tears' shampoo by squeezing it directly into my eye."
5. "I built a little house using an umbrella, bricks, a bucket, and a deck chair. To prove to my mom how real and functional the house was, I pooped in the bucket."
6. "I wanted to see what salt smelled like. I was at McDonald's, opened a packet of salt, poured it on a French fry, stuck it in my nose, and inhaled. I ended up running around the McDonald's screaming."
7. "When I was eight, my friend and I made a parachute out of my bed sheets . . . and jumped from the third floor of my house. Both of us broke both of our legs."
8. "I put my finger in a light bulb socket so I could see my skeleton, like in cartoons." (Reddit)
You Can Burn 324 Calories Commuting . . . But Not in Your Car
Good news and bad news. The good news: You can burn 324 calories a day commuting! The bad news: YOU probably won't.
A new study found that commuters who take a subway, train, or bus can burn 162 calories going back and forth to work . . . between about 10 minutes of standing, two flights of stairs, and another 11 minutes of walking each way.
They didn't figure out how many calories you burn when you sit while you commute and drive yourself door-to-door . . . but we're thinking it's a lot closer to zero. (FemaleFirst)
If You Search For "Freezing" on Google, You Get Cartoon Japanese Porn?
If you search for the word "freezing" on Google . . . you'll mostly see CARTOON PORN. Turns out there's a line of erotic graphic novels in Japan called "Freezing", about large-breasted female aliens who invade Earth . . . and it's become SO popular it dominates the Google search.
Since it's freezing around most of the country right now, it seems a lot of people are searching the word "freezing" on Google, or looking for photos of things freezing on Google Images. And when they do . . . they get CARTOON PORN.
And it's all thanks to the Japanese. Turns out there's a popular line of erotic graphic novels in Japan about large-breasted female alien warriors who invade Earth.
And the websites and images for "Freezing" are SO popular, they've risen to the top of Google . . . and basically made it so that's all you see when you're searching for "freezing." (Buzzfeed)
The Gayest Cities in America . . . Based on Things Like Gay Bars, Women's Colleges, and Jonas Brothers Concerts
"The Advocate" just published their list of the GAYEST CITIES in the U.S. The list isn't based on something boring like the gay population . . . it uses criteria like gay elected officials, women's colleges, gay rodeos, and JONAS BROTHERS concerts. The top five are: Washington D.C. . . . Pasadena, California . . . Seattle . . . Cambridge, Massachusetts . . . and Atlanta.
The Ten "Coziest" Cities in America
According to a new study of the "coziest" cities in America, the five places where it's easiest to relax and get comfortable are Boston, San Francisco, Santa Fe, Washington D.C., and Portland, Oregon.
2. San Francisco
3. Santa Fe, New Mexico
4. Washington D.C.
5. Portland, Oregon
6. Seattle, Washington
7. Baltimore, Maryland
8. Providence, Rhode Island
9. New Orleans
10. Savannah, Georgia (PR Newswire)
A Pilot Who Landed on a Bronx Expressway Is in Trouble With His Wife . . . Because He Had Two Woman With Him in the Plane
On Saturday afternoon, a 50-year-old pilot from New York had engine trouble in a small plane . . . and managed to successfully crash land on an expressway in the Bronx. But when reporters talked to his wife, she seemed ANGRY. Turns out the pilot had two WOMEN with him on the plane at the time . . . and it's not clear what his relationship with them is.
Two Physicists Just Did a Study to Prove Time Travel Exists . . . by Searching Facebook
Two physicists from Michigan just ran a study to try to prove time travel exists . . . by searching FACEBOOK and TWITTER. They searched to see if anyone had traveled back in time and referenced future events before they happened. And in the end . . . no, they didn't find anything. They still called it the, quote, "most comprehensive search yet for time travel from the future."
A Woman Gives Birth in a Parking Lot and Her Baby Is Saved From Falling . . . by Her Adult Onesie Pajamas
On Sunday morning, a 21-year-old woman in London went into LABOR. Her mom rushed her to the hospital, but the woman ended up giving birth just as she was getting out of the car. Fortunately, she was wearing ADULT ONESIE PAJAMAS . . . so the baby didn't fall to the pavement. Instead, he slid safely down inside the pajama leg. Both the baby and mom are doing well.
A Guy Gets Stuck in a Washing Machine Playing Naked Hide-and-Seek . . . But Firemen Get Him Out by Rubbing Him with Olive Oil
A guy in Australia was recently playing a game of NAKED HIDE-AND-SEEK, and decided to hide in a WASHING MACHINE. Not surprisingly, he got stuck, and firefighters had to get him out by rubbing him down with olive oil.
A Drug Dealer on House Arrest Begs to Go to Prison . . . To Get Away From His Nagging Wife
A 32-year-old in Italy was convicted of drug dealing and sentenced to house arrest. But last week, he went to the cops and asked them to send him to PRISON . . . since he couldn't take being stuck at home with his NAGGING WIFE. And the police complied.
Lyndsy Fonseca - 27 (Nikita's protégé Alex on "Nikita" . . . Ted's daughter on "How I Met Your Mother" . . . and Dave's girlfriend Katie in the "Kick-Ass " movies.)
Natalie Gulbis - 31 (Blonde minx who's almost too sexy for professional golf.)
Lauren Cohan - 32 (Maggie on "The Walking Dead".)
DUSTIN "DAMM" DIAMOND! - 37 (Screech from "Saved By the Bell", and a reality TV SUPERSTAR who LOVES THE DIRTY SANCHEZ!)
John Rich - 40 (Big & Rich stud. He hosts the celebrity reality show "Gone Country" and was also one of the judges on "Nashville Star".)
Jeremy Renner - 43 ("Hurt Locker", "Avengers", and "Mission Impossible" star.)
DOUG E. DOUG! - 44 (Comedic genius from "Cosby", "Cool Runnings", and "Eight-Legged Freaks". APB on Doug E. Doug! Somebody look under Doug E. Fresh AND The Get-Fresh Crew!)
Nicolas Cage - 50 (Overacts, but does not over-manage his money.)
Related Comedy: Nic Cage turns 50 today. Cage celebrated with a small group of friends who can keep a straight face when he says his hair is real.
Rand Paul - 51 (Tea Partying Senator from Kentucky.)
Kathy Valentine - 55 (The Go-Go's oddly sexy "rugged" bass player. Biggest albums: 1982's "Vacation" . . . and 1981's "Beauty and the Beat", featuring "Our Lips Are Sealed" and "We Got the Beat".)
Donna Rice Hughes - 56 (Scandalous. Gary Hart was powerless over her poon in 1988. After her affair with Hart ended his presidential hopes, she became an anti-pornography activist.)
Katie Couric - 57 (Newsminx with the most famous non-porno colon in America.)
David Caruso - 58 ("CSI: Miami" stud with the "fire down below".)
SAMMO HUNG! - 62 (Superstar of "Martial Law"! HIS NAME IS "HUNG"! A dyslexic person might call him AMSO HUNG, which would be an AWESOME name.)
ERIN GRAY! - 64 (Colonel Wilma Deering on "Buck Rogers in the 25th Century", AND Kate Summers Stratton on "SILVER SPOONS"! One of the sexiest flat-chested women of ALL TIME!)
Kenny Loggins - 66 (Loggins & Messina genius!)
Related Comedy: Kenny Loggins turns 66 on Saturday. Which means now whenever he cuts loose, footloose, he has to stop after five minutes and take a nap.
JANN WENNER! - 68 (Robust "Rolling Stone" founder and publisher. He's gay . . . AND . . . he launched the career of the "almost famous" BEN FONG-TORRES!)
Ben Fong-Torres - 69 (LEGEND. Worship him at BenFongTorres.com)
Paul Revere - 76 (Leader of Paul Revere & The Raiders. That IS his real name. Paul Revere & The Raiders gave us the incredible classic jams "Kicks", "Indian Reservation" and "Just Like Me".)
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 13 days to Martin Luther King Day
• 24 days to the Year of the Horse
• 26 days until Super Bowl 48
• 31 days to the Winter Olympics
• 38 days to Valentine's Day
• 1,109 days left of "Hope and Change"
Back In The Day...
300 years ago . . . in 1714 - Henry Mill patented his new invention . . . THE TYPEWRITER. (Your kids will most likely NEVER use one. Isn't that odd?)
120 years ago . . . in 1894 - One of the earliest motion picture experiments took place at the THOMAS EDISON studio in West Orange, New Jersey. Comedian Fred Ott was filmed sneezing! Hilarity ensued.
101 years ago . . . in 1913 - William M. Burton received a patent for his method of manufacturing the "magic moving potion" we now call GASOLINE. Standard Oil bought that method.
87 years ago . . . in 1927 - The HARLEM GLOBETROTTERS played their first game, in Hinckley, Illinois. The white team probably lost.
61 years ago . . . in 1953 - President Truman announced the U.S. had developed a HYDROGEN BOMB.
52 years ago . . . in 1962 - CHUBBY CHECKER'S "The Twist" set a record by reaching #1 for the second time. Previously, it was #1 on September 13th, 1960.
47 years ago . . . in 1967 - CHARLEY PRIDE became the first black guy to perform at the Grand Ole Opry.
44 years ago . . . in 1970 - The farmers next to Max Yasgur's estate sued him for $35,000. They didn't appreciate the chaos created by a little festival he hosted, called WOODSTOCK.
22 years ago . . . in 1992 - Pitchers ROLLIE FINGERS and TOM SEAVER were elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame. Reggie Jackson was once asked how fast Seaver's pitches were. He said, quote, "Blind people came to the game just to listen to his fastball."
21 years ago . . . in 1993 - The first video-telephone was commercially released by AT&T for the low, low price of $1,499. (Check it out here.)
15 years ago . . . in 1999 - BILL CLINTON'S impeachment trial began in the Senate. He was already impeached by the House of Representatives on December 19th.
12 years ago . . . in 2002 - Comedian AVERY SCHREIBER died of a heart attack at the age of 66.
Eight years ago . . . in 2006 - Rep. TOM DELAY stepped down as House Majority leader after facing corruption charges.