Your daily dose of WHATEVER!!
Did Shia LaBeouf Get Kicked in the Crotch for Filming Two Girls Puking?
SHIA LABEOUF was reportedly punched in the face and kicked in the groin because he was filming two women puking on a sidewalk in London. They asked him to stop, but he refused . . . so a random stranger who happened by attacked him.
The 2-Year-Old Son of Minnesota Vikings Star Adrian Peterson Was Beaten to Death by Another Man
A 2-year-old son that Minnesota Vikings star ADRIAN PETERSON didn't even know he had until recently was beaten to death by his mother's boyfriend. The attack occurred Wednesday, and the boy died Friday. Peterson played Sunday in the Vikings' loss to the Carolina Panthers.
Did Justin Bieber Assault the Manager of a Club DJ?
JUSTIN BIEBER has been accused of sucker-punching a club DJ's manager at a bar in South Korea because the DJ wouldn't play hip hop for him. The incident even prompted a Tweet from DEADMAU5, who said, quote, "Dear Justin Bieber, would you please grow the [eff] up already? In the meantime, put a shirt on, and stay away from nightclubs."
Now Michael Douglas Says He Had Tongue Cancer, Not Throat Cancer
MICHAEL DOUGLAS LIED about having throat cancer. He actually had TONGUE cancer. So why did he lie? Because he was about to do press for the "Wall Street" sequel, and tongue cancer is a lot more serious.
He says, quote, "The surgeon said, 'Let's just say it's throat cancer.'" The doctor also told Michael that if they had to do surgery for tongue cancer, he could potentially lose part of his jaw and tongue.
Kim Kardashian Hid Her Face With Her Purse . . . While Driving With Her Daughter in the Car
KIM KARDASHIAN was driving around L.A. the other day, being hounded by the paparazzi, as usual. But her solution was to shield her face with her purse. WHILE DRIVING.
Oh, and her daughter North was in the car with her.
"Captain Phillips" and "Machete Kills" Didn't Come Close to Beating "Gravity"
"Gravity" was the #1 movie at the box office again this weekend, pulling in another $44.3 million. It's now made more than $123 million in the 10 days since it was released.
"Captain Phillips" was a distant second place with $26 million . . . and "Machete Kills" was basically dead on arrival with just $3.8 million in 4th place. Here are this week's Top 10 movies:
1. "Gravity", $44.3 million. Up to $123 million in its 2nd week.
2. (NEW) "Captain Phillips", $26 million.
3. "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2", $14.2 million. Up to $78 million in its 3rd week.
4. (NEW) "Machete Kills", $3.8 million.
5. "Runner Runner", $3.7 million. Up to $14.1 million in its 2nd week.
6. "Prisoners", $3.67 million. Up to $53.6 million in its 4th week.
7. "Insidious Chapter 2", $2.7 million. Up to $78.4 million in its 5th week.
8. "Rush", $2.4 million. Up to $22.2 million in its 4th week.
9. "Don Jon", $2.3 million. Up to $20.1 million in its 3rd week.
10. "Baggage Claim", $2.1 million. Up to $18.3 million in its 3rd week.
Charlie Hunnam Has Quit the "Fifty Shades of Grey" Movie
CHARLIE HUNNAM has officially quit the "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie. The studio says it's because of his, quote, "immersive TV schedule, which is not allowing him time to adequately prepare for the role of Christian Grey."
There's no word on his replacement. DAKOTA JOHNSON is still lined up to play the other lead, Anatasia Steele.
Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly Are Teaming Up Again
It was kind of a surprise what an AMAZING comedy team WILL FERRELL and JOHN C. REILLY made when they did "Talladega Nights" in 2006. And they were even MORE brilliant two years later in "Step Brothers".
Well, they're teaming up again for "Devil's Night", a movie about the tradition of vandalism and mischief that occurs the night before Halloween.
Ferrell and Reilly will play childhood friends who used to enjoy Devil's Night, but had a falling out over it . . . and have to re-team as adults to PROTECT their neighborhood from the chaos.
Monday TV Reminders:
• "Monday Night Football" . . . 8:30 to 11:30 P.M. Eastern on ESPN. The San Diego Chargers host the Indianapolis Colts at Qualcomm Stadium.
• "The Voice" [Battle Rounds Begin] . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on NBC. Ed Sheeran works with Christina Aguilera's team . . . Miguel helps Cee-Lo . . . OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder helps Adam Levine . . . and Cher works with Blake Shelton's team.
• "Dancing with the Stars". . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on ABC. Aloe Blacc performs.
• "How I Met Your Mother" . . . 8:00 to 8:30 P.M. on CBS. Wayne Brady and "American Horror Story's" Frances Conroy guest star.
• "T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle" [3rd Season Finale] . . . 9:00 to 9:30 P.M. on VH1.
• "The E! True Hollywood Story" . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on E! Chef Paula Deen is profiled.
• "Watch What Happens: Live" . . . 11:00 to 11:30 P.M. on Bravo. Ja Rule and Lisa Hochstein ("The Real Housewives of Miami") are guests.
• "Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell" . . . 11:00 to 11:30 P.M. Eastern on FXX. "The League's" Stephen Rannazzisi and comedian Baron Vaughn are guests.
Early Morning Show Guests:
• "The Today Show" - James Franco ("The Mindy Project"), CeeLo Green ("The Voice"), William Shatner, figure skater Elvis Stojko, author Franklin Graham ("Operation Christmas Child: A Story of Simple Gifts"), and chef Scott Conant.
• "Good Morning America" - "The Chew's" Clinton Kelly for his book "Freakin' Fabulous on a Budget". Music Guest: Elton John.
• "CBS This Morning" - Film critic A.O. Scott, BYU professors Ryan Elder and Jeff Larson, plus author Brad Stone ("The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon").
Mid-Morning Show Guests:
• "Live! With Kelly and Michael" - Julianne Hough ("Paradise"), Matt Bomer ("White Collar"), "Science Bob" Pflugfelder, and 9-year-old bowling enthusiast Natalie Savant. Music Guest: John Legend.
• "The View" - "The Chew's" Michael Symon for his book "Michael Symon's 5 in 5: 5 Fresh Ingredients + 5 Minutes = 120 Fantastic Dinners". Gavin DeGraw co-hosts.
• "Rachael Ray" - Kelly Clarkson.
This Afternoon On TV:
• "Ellen DeGeneres" - "2 Broke Girls" stars Kat Dennings and Beth Behrs.
• "The Talk" - Mary McCormack ("Welcome to the Family") and chef Aida Mollenkamp. Marie Osmond co-hosts.
• "Katie Couric" - Cate Edwards, daughter of former Senator John Edwards speaks out about her family's past, plus cyber-bullying discussed.
• "Steve Harvey" - Steve helps a slobby husband reform, plus slow-cooker recipes to help heat up game day.
• "Dr. Phil" - "Torn Between My Mother and My Boyfriend". A mother who wants her adult daughter to end her relationship with a registered sex offender.
• "Dr. Oz Show" - Dr. Oz examines why some women are unable to lose weight.
• "Wendy Williams" - Ja Rule ("I'm in Love with a Church Girl").
• "Bethenny" - Aubrey O'Day, Kym Whitley ("Raising Whitley"), Andy Cohen ("Watch What Happens Live"), and comedian Russell Peters.
• "Queen Latifah Show" - Christina Aguilera ("The Voice"), Boris Kodjoe and Duane Martin ("Real Husbands of Hollywood"), plus chef Curtis Stone.
Tonight's Late Night Talk Shows:
• "Letterman" - James Franco and Ray Romano ("Parenthood").
• "Jimmy Kimmel" - Woody Harrelson ("Free Birds") and Ke$ha ("Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life"). Music Guest: Ben Rector.
• "The Tonight Show" - Sandra Bullock ("Gravity"), Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele ("Key and Peele"). Music Guest: Gregory Porter. (REPEAT)
• "Jimmy Fallon" - Mindy Kaling ("The Mindy Project") and Ben Affleck. Music Guest: Pixies. (REPEAT)
• "Carson Daly" - California Lieutenant Governor Gavin Newsom and artist Phil Hansen. Music Guest: Purity Ring. (REPEAT)
• "Arsenio" - Laura Prepon ("Orange Is the New Black") and Eric Stonestreet ("Modern Family"). Music Guests: Ron Isley with Kem.
• "Conan" - Steven Yeun (Glenn on "The Walking Dead"), Eric Andre ("The Eric Andre Show"), and comedienne Aparna Nancherla.
• "Craig Ferguson" - Malin Akerman ("Trophy Wife") and author Jo Nesbo ("Police: A Harry Hole Novel"). Music Guest: Vintage Trouble.
• "Chelsea Lately" - Nelly.
• "Jon Stewart" - Kerry Washington ("Scandal"). (REPEAT)
• "The Colbert Report" - Author Chris Matthews ("Tip and the Gipper: When Politics Worked"). (REPEAT)
The Ten Most Popular Halloween Costumes So Far This Year
Google just released a list of the Halloween costumes that are getting the most searches so far this year. The top five are: The minions from "Despicable Me" . . . characters from "Breaking Bad" . . . fox costumes, probably inspired by that "What does the fox say?" viral video . . . the cast of "Duck Dynasty" . . . and MILEY CYRUS.
1. The minions from "Despicable Me".
2. Characters from "Breaking Bad".
3. A fox . . . probably inspired by the "What does the fox say?" viral video.
4. The cast of "Duck Dynasty".
5. MILEY CYRUS.
6. Characters from "Minecraft", a modern video game that looks old school.
7. Daenerys Targaryen, the princess with the dragons from "Game of Thrones". (Her name is pronounced Duh-NAIR-iss Tar-GAR-ee-in.)
9. 1920s-style dresses, like ones in "The Great Gatsby".
10. DAFT PUNK helmets. (Marketwatch)
There Are 11 Factors That Influence What Women Wear . . . Here's How They Rank
A new survey has ranked the factors women consider when they're getting dressed in the morning. Some of the things they're factoring in are the weather, the day's agenda, their mood, how much energy they have to put into the outfit, their confidence level, and what day of the week it is.
1. The weather.
2. The temperature. (Yes, those two are similar. But weather means things like "rain", versus temperature, which means "hot or cold.")
3. The day's agenda.
4. Their mood.
5. Whether there's an occasion.
6. How much energy she has to put into her outfit.
7. Her personality.
8. Her confidence level.
9. What day of the week it is.
10. How much time she has.
11. If her boss is going to be in.
Getting Breast Implants Improves Your Sex Life . . . Unless You Get Giant Cartoon Boobs
A new study just found that getting BREAST IMPLANTS improves your sex life . . . unless you get CARTOONISHLY BIG implants. Then they have no effect. It happens because implants give women more confidence, which translates to a better sex life . . . but HUGE implants usually mean STRETCH MARKS that undermine any new confidence.
What's Something You Should've Outgrown by Now . . . But Haven't?
What's something you really should've outgrown by now, but haven't? The most common examples people give are: Calling their parents "mommy" and "daddy" . . . playing video games . . . being afraid of the dark . . . watching cartoons . . . and laughing at bodily functions, noises, and smells.
1. Calling their parents "mommy" and "daddy."
2. Playing video games.
3. Being afraid of the dark.
4. Eating sugary cereal . . . and not just for breakfast.
5. Watching cartoons.
6. Popping bubble wrap.
7. Laughing at bodily functions, noises, and smells.
8. Wanting to watch Disney movies and go to the Disney parks. (Reddit)
The Ten Most Annoying Messy Things People Do Around the House
: A new survey came up with the most annoying MESSY things people do around the house. The top five are not hanging up wet towels, leaving dirty dishes in the sink, not unloading the dishwasher, leaving clothes on the floor, and not replacing the empty toilet paper roll.
1. Not hanging up wet towels.
2. Leaving dirty dishes in the sink.
3. Not unloading the dishwasher.
4. Leaving clothes on the floor.
5. Not replacing an empty toilet paper roll.
6. Not making the bed.
7. Bad laundry skills.
8. Not cleaning the bathroom.
9. Not wiping up spills.
10. Forgetting to take the trash out. (Reveal)
And Now, Three New Things to Worry About
1. Cheating Makes You Feel Good. A new study out of the University of Washington has found that when you CHEAT . . . whether it's during a game or on your husband or wife . . . it makes your brain feel GREAT.
The researchers say cheating makes you gravitate to MORE CHEATING because of that HIGH you're getting. Quote, "We were a little appalled." (Gawker)
2. You'll Never Make Up For Lost Sleep. When you drag yourself out of bed every morning for work, you can sometimes make yourself feel better by promising you'll make up for lost sleep over the weekend. Well . . . nope.
A new study out of Penn State University found that sleeping too little can have a negative effect on your health . . . but sleeping an extra LONG time the next night or later in the week doesn't fully undo that damage. (Perth Now)
3. Now Even Chickens Are Giving You Cancer. It always FEELS like it's healthier to eat chicken than to eat red meat. So this is a huge downer.
A new study found that eating chicken can increase the risk of breast cancer in women just as much as eating red meat. Regularly eating either of them can lead to about a 40% jump in your risk of developing breast cancer. (Food Consumer)
A Guy Manages to Set His Apartment on Fire Trying to Get a Dent Out of His Beer Pong Ball?
On Friday, some college students in Pennsylvania were playing BEER PONG when one of their balls got dented. One guy tried to pop out the dent with a lighter and ended up setting the ball ON FIRE. He dropped it, and it set his mattress and box spring on fire. Luckily the fire department was able to put out the fire before there was too much damage, and before anyone was hurt.
Sales of Pedialyte Are Up 16% This Year . . . Because People Use It to Cure Hangovers?
Pedialyte's a drink with a lot of electrolytes that people give babies when they're dehydrated . . . and sales are up 16% this year. Experts think that's because adults have discovered Pedialyte is a great HANGOVER CURE. It has electrolytes, unlike water . . . AND it has less sugar than Gatorade.
A Groom Accidentally Forgets His Bride at a Gas Station, on the Way Home From the Honeymoon?
Last week, a newly married couple was driving back home to Germany from their honeymoon in France, when the groom stopped to get gas . . . and didn't realize his new wife had woken up from a nap in the backseat to use the bathroom. So he left WITHOUT her. And it was two-and-a-half hours before she got in touch with him, so he could turn around to pick her up.
A Drunk Guy on a Train Says His Bladder Is About to Explode . . . And Someone Calls It In as a Bomb Threat?
A bullet train in Japan had to make an emergency stop on Friday, when one of the passengers overheard someone say there was going to be an EXPLOSION. But it turned out it was just a drunk guy who needed to use the bathroom . . . and said his BLADDER was about to explode.