Your daily dose of Whatever!!
Nick Jonas Grabs His Crotch and Shows Buttcrack in a New Photoshoot . . . And Reveals His Man-Crush
In a new photo shoot, NICK JONAS grabs his crotch in tighty-whiteys like MARK WAHLBERG did back in the '90s. He also shows some buttcrack. And in a separate interview, he reveals that his man-crush is the current James Bond, DANIEL CRAIG.
The Crotch-Grab Challenge is Becoming a Thing
We finally got past that stupid Ice Bucket thing, and now there's a new online "challenge" to be annoyed by: The CROTCH GRAB CHALLENGE. This one's a lot simpler though: Guys just grab their junk to promote testicular cancer awareness.
This video from HUGH JACKMAN got the ball rolling . . . pun intended . . . and it's starting to catch on. So far it's been done by Ricky Gervais, 5 Seconds of Summer, celebrity chef Jamie Oliver, Will Arnett and even William Shatner.
"Titanic" Co-Stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Never Played "Hoist the Mainsail" in Real Life
They may have starred in one of the most iconic love stories of all time, but "Titanic" co-stars KATE WINSLET and LEONARDO DICAPRIO never played "Hoist the Mainsail" in real life.
Kate says, quote, "I think the reason that friendship works is because there was never any romantic thing.
"It's so disappointing for people to hear that, because in the soap opera of the Kate and Leo story we fell in love at first sight and had a million snogs, but actually we never did. He always saw me as one of the boys. I've never really been a girly-girl."
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. REESE WITHERSPOON should wear yoga pants more often.
2. ADRIANA LIMA doesn't have to wear lingerie to look sexy, but I won't tell her if you don't.
3. KANYE WEST can't even manage a smile when he's hanging with KOBE BRYANT.
4. SNOOKI is looking pretty good just six days after giving birth.
5. JWOWW shaved a little patch of hair off the side of her head.
6. JESSIE J shows off a little boob in "Cosmo UK".
7. SARAH JESSICA PARKER found a check for $4,700 on the sidewalk in New York City.
Charlie Sheen Denies That He Was High on Crack and Pulled a Knife on His Dentist
CHARLIE SHEEN is admitting that he went a little nuts at the dentist last week . . . but is denying a technician's claims that he was high on crack, punched her in the face and pulled a knife on the dentist. He says he had a bad "reaction" when the laughing gas was administered, because he was also on prescription medication at the time.
Matthew McConaughey Gave an Inspirational Speech to the University of Texas Football Team
Last week, MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY gave an inspirational speech to the University of Texas football team, and the video just surfaced online.
At the beginning, he promised not to preach . . . but then he launched into an impassioned speech about pushing yourself to be better at what you love to do, and working hard so that you can appreciate what you accomplish.
Matthew graduated from the University of Texas back in 1993, and is still a Longhorns fan. (Here's video. His speech begins about 40 seconds in.)
"Gone Girl" and "Annabelle" Are in Theaters This Weeked
Ben Affleck is suspected of murdering his wife after she goes missing on their fifth anniversary. Rosamund Pike plays his missing wife, and Tyler Perry is the high profile attorney defending him during the media frenzy surrounding the case.
Neil Patrick Harris is also in it as the wife's obsessed ex-boyfriend. And "Blurred Lines" minx Emily Ratajkowski plays Ben Affleck's mistress.
A supernatural horror movie about the haunted doll Annabelle that was featured in the movie "The Conjuring". A young couple is attacked in their home by a woman who's killed, while bleeding all over their doll . . . causing Annabelle to come to life.
It stars a cast of relatively unknown actors. And coincidentally, the actress playing the young pregnant wife Mia is also named Annabelle. The biggest name you'd recognize is Alfre Woodard, who helps explain what's going on to Mia.
Nicolas Cage has to land a plane after his copilot vanishes during the Rapture . . . a biblical event where the world is plunged into chaos as millions of people disappear, leaving behind nothing but their clothes.
Chad Michael Murray plays one of the remaining passengers who steps up to help him, and Jordin Sparks is also on the plane. The rest of the cast includes "Back to the Future's" Lea Thompson and virginal Olympic athlete Lolo Jones.
4. And now, some limited releases you may or may not care about:
"The Good Lie" stars Reese Witherspoon as an employment counselor who gets emotionally invested in helping three Sudanese refugees. Corey Stoll from "House of Cards" is also in it as her boss. (Trailer) (PG-13)
"Men, Women & Children" is a movie about how much the internet screws up our relationships these days. The teenage cast includes Ansel Elgort from "Divergent", and a chick who plays one of Tim Allen's daughters on "Last Man Standing".
And the adults include Adam Sandler as a dad addicted to internet porn, and Jennifer Garner as a mom with a strict chokehold on her daughter's internet access. (Trailer) (R)
Weekend TV Reminders:
• Friday: The fourth season premiere of "Last Man Standing" at 8:00 P.M. on ABC.
• Friday: "Star Wars: Rebels" . . . from 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on Disney XD. A one-hour movie to introduce the new series, which officially premieres on October 13th.
• Saturday: "Austin City Limits" . . . from 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on PBS. Beck performs.
• Saturday: "The Graham Norton Show" . . . from 11:15 P.M. to Midnight Eastern on BBC America. Denzel Washington shows off his dance moves from "The Equalizer" and Peter Capaldi talks about being the new "Doctor Who".
• "Saturday Night Live" . . . from 11:30 P.M. to 1:00 A.M. on NBC. Sarah Silverman hosts and Maroon 5 performs.
• "Sunday Night Football" . . . from 8:30 to 11:30 P.M. Eastern on NBC. The New England Patriots host the Cincinnati Bengals.
• Sunday: The series premiere of "Mulaney" . . . from 9:00 to 9:30 P.M. on Fox. A sitcom starring former "SNL" writer John Mulaney as a comedian hired to write for game show host Martin Short. Former "SNL" minx Nasim Pedrad is also in it.
• Sunday: "Homeland's" 4th season premiere from 9:00 to 11:00 P.M. on Showtime.
• Sunday: The second season finale of "The Witches of East End" . . . from 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on Lifetime.
• Sunday: The first season finale of "The Strain" . . . from 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on FX.
Tonight's Late Night Talk Shows:
• "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon" - Emma Thompson and Dane Cook.
• "Late Night with Seth Meyers" - Ana Gasteyer and Martha Stewart.
• "Letterman" - Simon Amstell and Kandace Springs.
• "Jimmy Kimmel" - Denzel Washington, Darby Stanchfield from "Scandal", and The Script. (Repeat)
• "Carson Daly" - Jim Jefferies, Porter Robinson, and Ned Benson. (Repeat)
• "Craig Ferguson" - Nick Lachey, and Chloe Bennet.
Five Random Facts For Friday
1. The British had 500,000 cats enlisted in their army during World War One, mostly to kill rats on ships and at bases. One of them named Simon even got a medal of valor for surviving a brutal attack and continuing to kill rats.
2. Alaska is the most northern, western, AND eastern state. It's the most eastern state because a few of its islands cross into the eastern hemisphere.
3. There's been a version of "Playboy" printed in BRAILLE since 1970. It doesn't have any photos in it so you're literally getting it for the articles.
4. The average age of the members of the Rolling Stones is about two years older than the average age of the U.S. Supreme Court justices.
5. A psychological phenomenon called the Pratfall Effect says that if someone finds you attractive, doing something embarrassing makes you MORE attractive to them.
If You're in a Bad Mood, You're More Likely to Search for Miserable Friends on Facebook
A new study found that in general, we spend more time on the Facebook pages of happy, successful friends. But when we're feeling BAD about ourselves, that makes us feel WORSE. So we check in on our LOSER friends to see how bad THEIR lives are.
People in Their 50s and 60s Give Out the Best Halloween Candy
A new survey found that the best houses to hit on Halloween belong to people between 50 and 68 years old. They're the most likely to hand out candy, stock the best candy, and are least likely to run OUT of candy.
The Best and Worst Cities to Find Someone Single With a Job
A new study figured out the best cities to find single people with jobs. For women, the best big city to find guys is San Jose, California . . . a.k.a. Silicon Valley. For men looking for single women, the best big city is Raleigh, North Carolina.
A Woman's Fiancé Died in a Motorcycle Accident . . . And Now She's Dating a Guy Who Looks Just Like Him
A 28-year-old woman's fiancé died in a motorcycle accident in England last year. But eventually she returned to online dating . . . and found a 23-year-old guy who looked EXACTLY like her dead fiancé. It turned out he had a very similar personality too . . . and now they're in a relationship.
Genius or Stupid? The "Scroguard" Is a Diaper-Sized Condom a Man Can Wear to Prevent Herpes . . . Maybe
There's a new product called the SCROGUARD that's designed to prevent your entire genital area from herpes and HPV. It's basically a giant condom that's the size of a diaper for men. But . . . while in theory it would prevent those STDs, there are no tests that have proven it. It looks ridiculous and sells for $20.
A Woman Went to the Hospital for Stomach Pains . . . And Doctors Found She'd Inserted a Potato For Birth Control?
A 22-year-old woman in Colombia went to the hospital earlier this week with stomach pains. And doctors quickly figured out why. (CAREFUL!) She'd put a POTATO in her lady parts two weeks earlier for birth control . . . and it had sprouted ROOTS. They removed it and there shouldn't be any long-term effects.
Meet the Guy Who's Spent 17 Years Visiting More Than 11,000 Starbucks Locations . . . But Doesn't Even Like Their Coffee
There's a 42-year-old guy from Texas who's spent the past 17 years on a mission to visit every Starbucks on the planet. He's visited 11,733 of the 17,000 or so locations, and spent at least $100,000 in the process. And he doesn't even love their coffee . . . he just loves the adventure.
Ashlee Simpson is 30. Over.
Shannyn Sossamon is 36. Exotic-looking actress from "A Knight's Tale" and "The Order". She was also on Courteney Cox's underrated show "Dirt" . . . and ABC's "Mistresses".
Seann William Scott is 38. Stifler in the "American Pie" movies, Bo Duke in "The Dukes of Hazzard" and Chester Greenburg in the cinematic classic, "Dude, Where's My Car?".
Tattooed mattress actress Candy Apples is 38. She's starred in 260 fine films, including . . . "American Bukkake 2" . . . "Sleeping Booty" . . . "EVERYBODY LOVES REAMIN'" . . . AND . . . "TRANNIE GET YOUR GUN".
India.Arie is 39. Sexy musical chocolate.
Talib Kweli is 39. The other half of Mos Def's rap duo Blackstar.
Lena Headey is 41. Conniving Cersei Lannister on "Game of Thrones" and bad ass Sarah Connor on "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" and the Queen in "300".
Neve Campbell is 41. "Party Of Five" and "Scream" minx. She got nude on screen for the first time in the 2004 low-profile movie "When Will I Be Loved".
Kevin Richardson is 43. Officially and fully BACK with the Backstreet Boys. Thank God.
Gwen Stefani is 45. New "Voice" judge and the sexiest flat-chested woman on Earth.
Janel Moloney is 45. Blonde minx Donna Moss on "The West Wing".
Clive Owen is 50. GORGEOUS star of "Sin City", "Derailed", "Closer", "Shoot 'Em Up" "King Arthur" and "Duplicity". Now he stars on the new Cinemax show "The Knick".
Tommy Lee is 52.
JACK WAGNER! is 55. Sexy secret agent Frisco Jones on "General Hospital" AND Dr. Peter Burns on "Melrose Place". Remember his hit song "All I Need"? I do!
The Reverend Al Sharpton is 60. Chubby, multiple winner of the STFU Award. He once ran for president but I just wanted to vote for the hair. And maybe the sweatsuit.
Dave Winfield is 63. Baseball Hall of Famer, and the only athlete ever drafted by teams in all three major sports . . . the San Diego Padres, Atlanta Hawks and Minnesota Vikings.
Ronnie Laws is 64. Earth Wind & Fire's monster saxophonist.
Lindsey Buckingham from Fleetwood Mac is 65.
BIFF HENDERSON! is 68. "Late Show with David Letterman".
ROY HORN! is 70. Mantastic "member" of Siegfried & Roy who survived that VICIOUS WHITE TIGER ATTACK.
Chubby Checker is 73. Real name: Ernest Evans. Claim to fame: "The Twist".
STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN (1954 - 1990) Genius. He was only 35.
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 14 days to World Food Day
• 29 days to Halloween
• 31 days to Daylight Saving Ends
• 48 days to the American Smoke Out
• 55 days to Thanksgiving Day
• 841 days left of "Hope and Change"
70 years ago . . . In 1944, U.S. troops in Germany PENETRATED the SIEGFRIED Line. And so did ROY. Ohhh, climb up my ass! PLEASE!
69 years ago . . . In 1945, a 10-year-old ELVIS ARON PRESLEY made his first public appearance, in a talent show at the Mississippi-Alabama Dairy Show. He won 2nd place and $5.
63 years ago . . . In 1951, BOBBY THOMSON of the New York Giants hit the "SHOT HEARD ROUND THE WORLD", a three-run homer in the bottom of the 9th of the final game in a three-game playoff against the Brooklyn Dodgers. With that hit, the Giants won the pennant.
59 years ago . . . In 1955, "Captain Kangaroo", starring BOB KEESHAN, debuted on CBS. The fine show featured Bunny Rabbit, Grandfather Clock, Mr. Moose and of course, MR. GREEN JEANS.
59 years ago . . . In 1955, "The Mickey Mouse Club" premiered on ABC. (When the show was revived in the 1990s, it spawned the careers of Christina Aguilera, JC Chasez, Ryan Gosling, Keri Russell, Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake. Thanks, Mickey!) (???)
57 years ago . . . In 1957, "The Woody Woodpecker Show", debuted on ABC.
53 years ago . . . In 1961, Nashville's COUNTRY MUSIC HALL OF FAME elected JIMMIE RODGERS, HANK WILLIAMS and FRED ROSE (co-founder of the Acuff Rose music publishing company) as its first members.
50 years ago . . . In 1964, "Underdog" debuted on NBC! (JASON LEE was Underdog's voice in the live-action remake that you probably didn't see.)
40 years ago . . . In 1974, FRANK ROBINSON became Major League Baseball's FIRST BLACK MANAGER when he took over the Cleveland Indians.
16 years ago . . . In 1998, RODDY MCDOWALL, star of the original "Planet of the Apes" movies, died of cancer at 70. They say Roddy was packing OVER 10 inches.
32 years ago . . . In 1982, one SCOTT WEILAND ran the Detroit marathon BACKWARDS in 4 hours, 7 minutes, and 54 seconds.
30 years ago . . . In 1984, SCOTT BAIO'S "Charles in Charge" debuted on CBS.
22 years ago . . . In 1992, SINEAD O'CONNOR tore up a picture of POPE JOHN PAUL THE 2ND on "Saturday Night Live", while saying "fight the real enemy". NBC got more than 1,000 calls protesting.
Ironically, Sinbad O'Connor had canceled a previously scheduled appearance on "SNL" because she found the "comedy" of ANDREW DICE CLAY offensive. Two weeks later, she was booed off the stage during a BOB DYLAN tribute at Madison Square Garden.
(Nowadays, she's trolling the Internet for guys who'll take her through the backdoor, while John Paul the 2nd is a saint. Who won, Sinead?)
22 years ago . . . In 1992, BILL GATES, the college-dropout co-founder of Microsoft, headed the "Forbes" 400 list of the richest Americans for the first time, with a net worth of $6.3 BILLION.
His fortune peaked at ten-times that amount in 2000, but now Bill Gates is down to his last $81 billion. He's still #1 on the "Forbes" list, though.
19 years ago . . . In 1995, the jury in the O.J. SIMPSON MURDER TRIAL found O.J. INNOCENT of the slayings of his former wife, NICOLE BROWN SIMPSON, and RONALD GOLDMAN.