Your daily dose of WHATEVER....FOR HALLOWEEN!!!
Kerry Washington is Pregnant
"Django Unchained" minx KERRY WASHINGTON is pregnant. This will be the first child for Kerry and San Francisco 49ers cornerback NNAMDI ASOMUGHA. They got married secretly back in June.
That was four months ago, and a source says Kerry is about four months along in her pregnancy. There's no word if she got fetused before or after tying the knot. Kerry is 36 . . . Nnamdi is 32.
Showbiz Photos of the Day: Did Renee Zellweger Have Some Work Done?
Based on some recent photos of RENEE ZELLWEGER, it definitely looks like she had some work done.
Whether it was surgical or she just got a face-full of Botox, we don't know. But it does look like she might have had her eyes done. (Check out some pictures of her now, compared to shots of her at the beginning of the year.)
Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari Are Having Another Kid
KRISTIN CAVALLARI and Chicago Bears quarterback JAY CUTLER are expecting their second child. There's no word on Kristin's due date.
Kristin gave birth to a baby boy just 14 months ago. They named him Camden. Kristin Tweeted, quote, "Thank you for all the love!! We are so excited for Camden to be a big brother!"
Seven Surprising Facts About How Celebrities Are Older Than You Think
A lot of celebrities are older than you think they are. For instance, George Clooney is OLDER than Wilford Brimley was when he did "Cocoon", and Demi Moore is THE SAME AGE Rue McClanahan was when "The Golden Girls" premiered.
At 52, George Clooney is a year older than Wilford Brimley was when "Cocoon" was released.
At 71, Harrison Ford is two years older than Burgess Meredith was when "Rocky" came out.
At 48 Marisa Tomei is the same age Jean Stapleton was when "All in the Family" hit the airwaves.
At 65, Samuel L. Jackson is two years younger than Jack Lemmon was when he did "Grumpy Old Men".
At 59, Denzel Washington is a year younger than Andy Griffith was when "Matlock" premiered.
At 54, Tom Cruise is the same age as Tommy Lee Jones when he did "Men In Black".
At 51, Demi Moore is the same age as Rue McClanahan when "The Golden Girls" debuted.
Watch Guy Fieri Throw Down With His Hairdresser
Celebrity chef GUY FIERI got into a wicked fight with his HAIRDRESSER after they landed at the airport in San Francisco. Guy was inside an SUV and the hairdresser was on the outside.
He was throwing punches at Guy through the open door . . . swearing and CRYING the whole time. Guy was throwing kicks back at him. A source says it was just a drunk thing that escalated, and they're fine now. (Here's video. WARNING!!! It's loaded with PROFANITY.)
Is Lindsay Lohan Off the Wagon?
LINDSAY LOHAN has been hitting clubs again. And while nobody's caught her drinking yet, people close to her say she has definitely slid back into old habits.
One source saw Lindsay at a party in L.A. last week, and says, quote, "She was definitely drinking alcohol. She got increasingly sloppy as the hours went on.
"At one point Lindsay was literally hanging on to a couple of her friends, like they were holding her up."
Conrad Murray Says Michael Jackson Would Be Appalled About People Blaming Him for Michael's Death
The paparazzi asked CONRAD MURRAY how MICHAEL JACKSON would feel about people blaming him for Michael's death . . . and he had the STONES to say that Michael would be, quote, "absolutely appalled." (!!!)
Will the NFL Start Taking Away Touchdowns for Taunting Penalties?
The NFL's head of officiating says the league is going to consider NIXING touchdowns if an offensive player is flagged for TAUNTING. As it stands, the score still counts, and the penalty is assessed on the kickoff. But a rule change would bring the NFL in line with the rule at the college level.
CBS Is Working on a "How I Met Your Mother" Spin-Off Called "How I Met Your Father"
"How I Met Your Mother" will end its nine-season run this coming spring, but there's talk that CBS is interested in doing a spin-off . . . called "How I Met Your Father".
It would feature a new cast of characters, including a female central character . . . who meets her future husband. So basically: Same show, different gender.
There's word that the new characters could be introduced in the series finale . . . and that the "How I Met Your Mother" hangout, MacLaren's Pub, may be featured on the new show, which would make it the link between the two.
Thursday TV Reminders:
• "Thursday Night Football" . . . 8:25 to 11:25 P.M. Eastern on the NFL Network. The Miami Dolphins host the Cincinnati Bengals at Sun Life Stadium in Miami Gardens.
• "The X Factor" [Live Performance Show] . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on Fox. The Top 12 contestants perform.
• "Saturday Night Live: SNL Halloween" special . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on NBC.
• "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!" . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on ABC.
• "Grey's Anatomy" . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on ABC. Derek and Ben work on a new surgical technique.
• "Later... With Jools Holland" . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. Eastern on Palladia. Pixies, Janelle Monáe, Chvrches, Tony Joe White, Barrence Whitfield & the Savages perform.
• "Watch What Happens: Live" . . . 11:00 to 11:30 P.M. on Bravo. Neil Patrick Harris ("How I Met Your Mother") guests.
• "Rampage4real" [1st Season Finale] . . . 11:00 to 11:30 P.M. on Spike TV.
• "The Pete Holmes Show" . . . Midnight to 12:30 A.M. on TBS. Chelsea Peretti from "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" guests.
Early Morning Show Guests:
• "The Today Show" - Kendra Wilkinson ("Kendra on Top") and Vanilla Ice ("Vanilla Ice Goes Amish").
• "Good Morning America" - A Halloween-themed show.
• "CBS This Morning" - Harrison Ford ("Ender's Game") and Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield talks about his book "An Astronaut's Guide to Life on Earth: What Going to Space Taught Me About Ingenuity, Determination, and Being".
Mid-Morning Show Guests:
• "Live! With Kelly and Michael" - "Live's Best Halloween Show Ever".
• "The View" - Theresa Caputo ("Long Island Medium"), comedian Jeff Ross, and the stars of the Science Channel's "Oddities: San Francisco" . . . Loved to Death owner Audra Kunkle and her sexy goth salesperson Wednesday Mourning.
• "Rachael Ray" - A Halloween show with a mystery guest and chef Guy Fieri.
This Afternoon On TV:
• "Ellen DeGeneres" - A Halloween-themed show, with "Biggest Loser" host Alison Sweeney.
• "The Talk" - Michael Weatherly ("NCIS"), "Mike & Molly" stars Billy Gardell and Reno Wilson, plus chef Anne Burrell.
• "Katie Couric" - Bette Midler, The Count from "Sesame Street", and a performance from the cast of Broadway's "Wicked".
• "Queen Latifah Show" - Orlando Jones ("Sleepy Hollow"). Music Guest: Daughtry.
• "Steve Harvey" - Last-minute tips for Halloween parties. And a Halloween-hating dad gets a monster makeover.
• "Dr. Phil" - "An Online Imposter Faked Her Death and Sent Me Ashes".
• "Dr. Oz Show" - "What Your Body Type Reveals About Your Future Health".
• "Wendy Williams" - Holly Robinson Peete, animal expert David Mizejewski, and PopGoestheWeek.com's Brian Balthazar.
• "Bethenny" - Jenni Pulos ("Interior Therapy with Jeff Lewis") and "QVC's" David Venable.
Tonight's Late Night Talk Shows:
• "Letterman" - Harrison Ford ("Ender's Game"). Music Guest: Holy Ghost!
• "Jimmy Kimmel" - Mindy Kaling ("The Mindy Project") and Joshua Malina ("Scandal"). Music Guest: Rob Zombie.
• "The Tonight Show" - Matthew McConaughey ("Dallas Buyers Club") and producer Eli Roth. Music Guest: The Fray.
• "Carson Daly" - "Glee" producer Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa. Music Guest: Pierce the Veil.
• "Arsenio" - A Halloween-themed show.
• "Conan" - Norman Reedus (Daryl Dixon on "Walking Dead") and Rachel McAdams ("About Time").
• "Craig Ferguson" - Ben Kingsley ("Ender's Game") and author Anne Rice ("The Wolves of Midwinter: The Wolf Gift Chronicles").
• "Chelsea Lately" - Kat Dennings ("Thor: The Dark World").
• "Jon Stewart" - Author Mark Fainaru-Wada ("League of Denial: The NFL, Concussions and the Battle for Truth").
• "The Colbert Report" - Author Bill Bryson ("One Summer: America, 1927").
Everybody Panic! A 12-Year-Old Found a Razor Blade in the M&M's He Got Trick-or-Treating
Everybody panic . . . a 12-year-old kid in Pennsylvania found a one-inch RAZOR BLADE in a bag of Fun Size M&M's he got trick-or-treating on Saturday. Police say it looks like the bag wasn't tampered with, so they think the blade got in there during manufacturing. Mars Chocolate North America says they're investigating.
A Woman is Passing Out Letters to Chubby Trick-or-Treaters Tonight, Slamming Their Parents
A woman in North Dakota won't be passing out candy to every kid tonight . . . instead, if CHUBBY KIDS come to her house, she's going to give them a letter SHAMING THEIR PARENTS. The letter says, quote, "Your child is, in my opinion, moderately obese . . . my hope is that you will step up as a parent and ration candy this Halloween."
Five More Random Stats and Stories About Candy and Trick-or-Treating
Here are some random stats and stories about Halloween, candy, and trick-or-treating . . .
1. The average kid's trick-or-treating haul will contain approximately 11,000 CALORIES. That's the same as about seven days' worth of food for a kid.
2. More than HALF of parents say kids have to SHARE the candy they get trick-or-treating . . . either with each other, with their parents, with their friends, or all of the above. 78% of parents handle dividing up their kids' candy.
3. One in 10 people say their house has been pranked on Halloween. One in 200 people say they've had to call the COPS because of something on Halloween.
4. Here's some FANTASTIC news. A study of national crime reports from 30 states between 1997 and 2005 found there's NO increased risk for children when it comes to predators on Halloween. It's just as safe . . . or risky . . . as any other day.
5. If you aren't going to eat candy on Halloween, maybe you can use it for art projects? An artist named Eric Millikin creates pictures of monsters using Halloween candy and they're amazing. (Check them out here.)
A 15-Year-Old Is Shot While Toilet Papering His Principal's House
Last week, some teenagers in Tennessee were toilet papering their PRINCIPAL'S house. That's stupid, but this is stupider. One of the principal's neighbors started FIRING at them with his shotgun . . . and one 15-year-old was hit with five different shotgun pellets. The man was arrested for aggravated assault and reckless endangerment.
11% of People Have Had Sex in Traffic . . . and 27% of People Would Give Up Sex to Avoid Traffic
Who knew one out of nine Americans have had SEX while driving? In a new survey, 11% of people admit they've engaged in sexual activity behind the wheel. And of that group, 5% got into an accident in the process. The survey also found 27% of people would GIVE UP SEX to avoid traffic.
More Than Half of Us Hit the Snooze Button at Least Once a Week
According to a new survey, more than HALF of us hit the snooze button at least once a week. And of the people who do it regularly, 50% admit they sometimes have to skip breakfast, 40% have to skip morning workouts, and 25% miss out on quality time with their family.
What's an Instant Sign That Someone's an Idiot?
What's one sign you use to instantly identify when someone's an IDIOT? Some of the best ones we've heard are people who misuse big words to try to sound sophisticated . . . people who tweet things like, "Wait, Titanic was real and not a movie?" . . . and people with rear window decals of Calvin from "Calvin and Hobbes" peeing on things.
The Ten Most Cringeworthy Moments With Your Parents Include Watching Sex Scenes Together, and Hearing Them Try to Use Slang
Here are some of the most CRINGEWORTHY moments people have with their parents: Watching sex scenes together on TV . . . discussing sex . . . when they try to use slang terms . . . when they kiss in public . . . and when they get drunk.
A New Survey on How Much We'd Spend to Save a Pet's Life, and Whether We'd Save Our Pet From a Burning Building
: A new survey just dug into America's PET OBSESSION, and found 15% of people say they'd spend ANY amount of money on medical treatments for their pets . . . 78% of us would risk our lives to save our pets from a burning building . . . and 42% of us always trust our pet's instincts about other people.
How Many Cats Is Too Many Cats?
A new survey asked people 'how many cats is TOO MANY CATS?' 24% of people said ANY amount is too many . . . 42% said either two or three are too many . . . 11% said you should stay under TEN cats . . . and 5% said there's NO SUCH THING as too many cats.
. (Vanity Fair)
A Guy in Florida Just Won His Second Multimillion-Dollar Jackpot in Two Years
A 67-year-old guy in Florida just won his SECOND multimillion-dollar lottery jackpot in the past TWO YEARS. He just claimed a $3 million prize in the Florida lottery . . . after winning $10 million last year. We calculated the odds, and the chances of that happening are approximately one in 529 TRILLION.
Peter Jackson - 52 (Unkempt director of the "Lord of the Rings" movies, and the pretty but pointless "King Kong" remake. He also directed the three "Hobbit" movies.)
Willow Smith - 13
Eddie Kaye Thomas - 33 (Finch in the "American Pie" movies.)
LINN BERGGREN! - 43 (Minx in ACE OF BASE!)
Piper Perabo - 37 ("Covert Affairs" and "Coyote Ugly" minx.)
Nolan North - 43 (Spencer's dad on "Pretty Little Liars". More importantly, he literally does half the male voices for most cartoons and video games . . . to include Desmond in the "Assassin's Creed" games and Nathan Drake in the "Uncharted" series.)
VANILLA ICE! - 46 (SUPER-STAR from the "Surreal Life 2"! Drafted the blueprint Kevin Federline is using to build his ladder to the PINNACLE OF HIP-HOP.)
Mike O'Malley - 47 (Comedian-turned-character actor. He has recurring roles as Jim Kazinsky on "Parenthood" and Kurt's hetero dad on "Glee". His new show "Welcome to the Family" has already been canceled by NBC.)
Adam Horovitz - 47 (King Ad-Rock of the Beastie Boys.)
Annabella Lwin - 47 (Bow Wow Wow's singer. "I Want Candy".)
Darryl Worley - 49 (Country singer.)
Rob Schneider - 50 (He IS comedy.)
Mikkey Dee - 50 (Drummer in MOTÖRHEAD since 1992. Their new album "Aftershock" KICKS ASS. If you don't have it, buy it.)
Dermot Mulroney - 50 ("My Best Friend's Wedding" with Julia Roberts AND "The Wedding Date" with Debra Messing. He was married to "The 40-Year-Old Virgin" minx Catherine Keener, but now they're divorced.)
Larry Mullen Jr. - 52 (Drummer in U2.)
Xavier Roberts - 58 (He made a gazillion dollars inventing CABBAGE PATCH KIDS. Each doll is either hand signed or has his signature stamped on the left buttock.)
Jane Pauley - 63 (Former "Dateline NBC" anchor-minx.)
David Ogden Stiers - 71 (Major Charles Emerson Winchester the Third on "M*A*S*H" . . . and John Cusack's dad in the underrated '80s teen comedy "Better Off Dead"!)
Dan Rather - 82
DICK GAUTIER! - 82 (HYMIE THE ROBOT on "Get Smart"!)
Michael Collins - 83 (During Apollo 11, he stayed in the ship while Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin walked on the moon. WEAK.)
Barbara Bel Geddes - (1922 - 2005) - (Sexy Miss Ellie on "Dallas".)
Bernard Edwards - (1952 - 1996) (Bassist in Chic. "Le Freak".)
Dale Evans - (1912 - 2001) (She was married at 14, a mother at 15 and divorced at 17. She later became Roy Rogers' co-star, then wife. She wrote Roy's theme song "Happy Trails to You" . . . AND "The Bible Tells Me So". She liked to get-it-on.)
Michael Landon - (1936 - 1991) - ("Bonanza", "Little House on the Prairie" AND "I Was a Teenage Werewolf". Keeper of the manliest mane of hair in human history.) (Real name: Eugene Maurice Orowitz.)
Brian Piccolo - (1943 - 1970) - (Chicago Bears running back who died of cancer in the middle of his career. The movie about his life, "Brian's Song", made grown men cry . . . and starred Billy Dee Williams as Gale Sayers, Brian Piccolo's real-life roommate.)
John Candy - (1950 - 1994) (He was only 43 . . . but very chubby. "Who's Harry Crumb" WILL one day be regarded as the classic that it is.)
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 3 days until Daylight Savings Ends
• 8 days to "Thor: The Dark World"
• 28 days until Thanksgiving
• 43 days to "The Desolation of Smaug"
• 55 days until Christmas
• 1,177 days left of "Hope and Change"
1,179 years ago . . . in 834 A.D. - The Roman Catholic Church moved ALL HALLOWS' EVE to October 31st. The celebration had been established to honor the SAINTS. (Now it mostly honors zombies, sparkly vampires, slutty nurses and "The Crow".)
87 years ago . . . in 1926 - HARRY HOUDINI found the one thing he couldn't escape . . . DEATH. He died in a Detroit hospital of gangrene and peritonitis, resulting from a ruptured appendix . . . following a punch to the stomach.
43 years ago . . . in 1970 - LORETTA LYNN'S signature song, "Coal Miner's Daughter", first hit the charts.
43 years ago . . . in 1970 - MICHELLE PHILLIPS of the MAMAS & PAPAS got very high on the giggle-weed . . . and married DENNIS HOPPER. They divorced eight DAYS later.
37 years ago . . . in 1976 - "Carrie" was released . . . starring SISSY SPACEK as a deadly telekinetic teen. (The remake with Chloe Grace Moretz wasn't the first. There was a 2002 remake starring Angela Bettis . . . not to mention a 1999 sequel to the 1976 movie called "The Rage: Carrie 2" . . . in which Amy Irving returned from the original.)
33 years ago . . . in 1980 - BOW WOW WOW singer ANNABELLA LWIN celebrated her 15th birthday by playing a concert at London's Rainbow Theatre. On stage with her was a background singer known as LIEUTENANT LUSH . . . who went on to become our BOY GEORGE.
27 years ago . . . in 1986 - For the first time, Universal Studios opened at night . . . so they could present Halloween Horror Night, which included appearances by Dracula, The Mummy, The Creature from the Black Lagoon . . . and RICK DEES! IT'S 7:10!
25 years ago . . . in 1988 - DEBBIE GIBSON held a séance to contact LIBERACE and SID VICIOUS.
21 years ago . . . in 1992 - 350 years after GALILEO'S death, POPE JOHN PAUL THE SECOND formally proclaimed that the Roman Catholic Church had ERRED in condemning him for claiming that the Earth was NOT the center of the universe.
20 years ago . . . in 1993 - 23-year-old RIVER PHOENIX did himself a "speed-ball", collapsed, and died outside the Viper Room, a Hollywood club that was then-owned by JOHNNY DEPP.
20 years ago . . . in 1993 - TUPAC SHAKUR was arrested for allegedly shooting two off-duty Atlanta policemen during a late-night argument. The charges were dropped after witnesses testified that Tupac shot the cops in SELF-DEFENSE.
(You better grab your Glock when you see Tupac.)
15 years ago . . . in 1998 - A genetic study was released, suggesting THOMAS JEFFERSON did in fact father at least one INTERRACIAL TABOO LOVE CHILD with his beautiful black slave SALLY HEMINGS.
15 years ago . . . in 1998 - KISS kicked off their "Psycho Circus" tour with a Halloween extravaganza in L.A. Their opening act was the SMASHING PUMPKINS. Since it was Halloween and all, the Pumpkins came dressed up as THE BEATLES. But better yet, KISS came as KISS.
The concert was also the first to be presented with a 3-D viewing screen. When KISS took the stage, mantastic singer PAUL STANLEY put his blossoming crotchal bulge up to the 3-D camera and said, "It looks bigger this way, don't it?" (Yes! Thanks, Paul.)
11 years ago . . . in 2002 - ROB ZOMBIE married SHERI MOON, who had posed naked on the cover of his 1999 album "American Made Music to Strip By". (He cast her in "House of 1,000 Corpses", "The Devil's Rejects", his two "Halloween" and his latest flick, "Lords of Salem". Not bad for a chick who can barely act. Today's their 11th wedding anniversary.)
7 years ago . . . in 2006 - BOB BARKER retired from "The Price is Right". He hosted for 35 years.
2 years ago . . . in 2011 - The world's population surpassed 7 BILLION. (Most of them are Kardashians.)
2 years ago . . . in 2011 - KIM KARDASHIAN filed for divorce from KRIS HUMPHRIES just 72 days after they got married.