Your daily dose of WHATEVER!!
Kendall Jenner Went on a Date with Harry Styles from One Direction
Newly-legal KENDALL JENNER went on a date with HARRY STYLES from ONE DIRECTION on Wednesday night. They had dinner at a place called Craig's in West Hollywood, then left together.
I don't know if this means anything, but after the date, Kendall started following Harry on Instagram. (Check out pictures and video here.)
Kelly Clarkson Says Her Pregnancy Weight Won't Come Off Easily
KELLY CLARKSON is actually EXCITED to gain weight during her pregnancy. She says, quote, "Everybody calls me fat all the time, so I can't wait to have a reason, instead of everybody just being a jerk!"
She's also being realistic about losing the baby weight. She says, quote, "I've never been Gisele Bundchen, so ain't nobody expectin' that! I like to set a [low] standard so people don't expect a lot."
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. MILEY CYRUS posted another photo of herself with her bleached eyebrows. And here's a gallery of 21 things Miley looks like with her bleached eyebrows. MACKLEMORE and Lord Voldemort are two of the best.
3. This explains everything: JOHN STAMOS has a portrait of himself at home that ages, so he doesn't have to.
4. KELLY RIPA wiped out on a red carpet, and ALLISON WILLIAMS from "Girls" was there to help . . . and laugh.
5. KELLY OSBOURNE is on vocal rest due to nodes. In typical Osbourne fashion, she posted a picture of the inside of her throat, and commented on how "vaginal" it looks.
6. This will probably cause some controversy: 17-year-old ABIGAIL BRESLIN posed topless . . . but covered.
The "Hunger Games" Sequel and Vince Vaughn's "Delivery Man"
Jennifer Lawrence is back as Katniss Everdeen in the second part of the "Hunger Games" trilogy . . . which also stars Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson as Gale and Peeta, the two guys in her love triangle.
In this one, Katniss is such a symbol of hope that the districts start rebelling. And to avoid a full-scale revolution, the people running the games decide she has to die.
So they make her enter a special version of the games, called the Quarter Quell, where she'll be forced to fight to the death against winners from previous years.
Woody Harrelson returns as her drunk coach Haymitch, Lenny Kravitz is Katniss' stylish friend Cinna, and Donald Sutherland is the evil President Snow.
Vince Vaughn plays a former sperm donor who finds out he's fathered 533 kids, after a bunch of them sue to find out his identity. So he decides to try to get to know some of them better, without revealing who he really is.
Cobie Smulders from "How I Met Your Mother" plays his pregnant girlfriend, who doesn't even think he can be a good dad to HER baby. And Chris Pratt from "Parks and Recreation" is his best friend.
Upcoming Netflix, CD, DVD and Theatrical Releases
Movies in Theaters Next Wednesday for the Thanksgiving Weekend:
• "Frozen" is an animated Disney movie starring Kristen Bell.
• "Homefront" stars Jason Statham as a DEA agent and James Franco as a drug lord.
• "Black Nativity" stars Jennifer Hudson, Tyrese, Nas, and Forest Whitaker.
• "Oldboy" . . . a disturbing revenge thriller starring Josh Brolin and Elizabeth Olsen.
• And NEXT Friday Idris Elba is Nelson Mandela in "Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom".
New or Coming Soon to Netflix Instant Streaming:
• The "Red Dawn" remake starring Chris Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson. (Today)
• "My Week With Marilyn", starring Michelle Williams as Marilyn Monroe. (Saturday)
• "The Iceman", starring Michael Shannnon and Chris Evans as hitmen. (Monday)
DVDs for Tuesday, November 26th:
• "Jobs" . . . starring Ashton Kutcher as Apple founder Steve Jobs.
• "The Canyons" . . . starring Lindsay Lohan and James Deen.
• "Red 2" . . . starring Bruce Willis, John Malkovich, and Helen Mirren.
• "Getaway" . . . starring Ethan Hawke and Selena Gomez.
• "Breaking Bad: The Final Season" . . . starring Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul.
CDs for Tuesday, November 26th:
• "Danielle Bradbery", 17-year-old "Voice" winner Danielle Bradbery
• "Midnight Memories", One Direction
• "Foreverly", Billie Joe & Norah
• "Global Warming: Meltdown", Pitbull
• "Far From Finished", Bill Cosby
• The "Frozen" soundtrack, with several songs performed by Kristen Bell.
Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake Are Teaming Up Again, This Time on "Saturday Night Live"
JIMMY FALLON and JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE have teamed up on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" 12 times over the past four years . . . and they've done some hilarious bits, including their awesome "History of Rap" series.
And they're joining forces again next month . . . on "Saturday Night Live". Jimmy is hosting the December 21st episode, and Justin is the musical guest.
Meanwhile, NBC has announced that PAUL RUDD will host the December 7th episode, with ONE DIRECTION as the musical guest. And JOHN GOODMAN is hosting on December 14th, when KINGS OF LEON will perform.
Friday TV Reminders:
• "Nikita" [4th Season Premiere] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on the CW.
• "Hawaii Five-0" . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on CBS. Carol Burnett guest stars as McGarrett's aunt.
• "Where Were You? The Day JFK Died" . . . 9:00 to 11:00 P.M. on NBC. Tom Brokaw reports on the 50th anniversary of President Kennedy's assassination.
Saturday TV Reminders:
• "Bill Cosby: Far From Finished" . . . 8:00 to 9:30 P.M. on Comedy Central. This is Bill Cosby's first stand-up special since 1983. That's right. It's been 30 YEARS since he made "Bill Cosby: Himself".
• "Americana Music Festival 2013" . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on PBS. The performers include Stephen Stills, Dr. John, Emmylou Harris and Rodney Crowell.
• "Sarah Silverman: We Are Miracles" . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on HBO. Sarah Silverman performs a stand-up routine in Los Angeles.
• "Saturday Night Live" . . . 11:30 P.M. to 1:00 A.M. on NBC. Josh Hutcherson guest hosts and Haim is the musical guest.
Sunday TV Reminders:
• "Sunday Night Football" . . . 8:30 to 11:30 P.M. Eastern on NBC. The New England Patriots host the Denver Broncos.
• "The 2013 American Music Awards" . . . 8:00 to 11:00 P.M. on ABC. Pitbull is your host and the performers include Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia Line, One Direction and Ke$ha. (--Here are your nominees.)
• "Carol Burnett: The Mark Twain Prize" . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on PBS. Carol Burnett is honored with the 16th Mark Twain Prize for American Humor.
• "Boardwalk Empire" [4th Season Finale] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on HBO.
• "Getting On" [Series Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 10:30 P.M. on HBO. Laurie Metcalf, from "Roseanne", Niecy Nash from "Reno 911", Alex Borstein from "Family Guy", play the staff in a female geriatric hospital wing.
• "Breaking the Faith" [Series Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on TLC. Eight young Mormon men and women share their stories of trying to build new lives outside of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
• "Ja'mie: Private School Girl" [Series Premiere] . . . 10:30 to 11:00 P.M. on HBO. Australian comedian Chris Lilley dresses up in drag to play a hideously ugly private school girl . . . who, of course, is surrounded by a tight clique of hot chicks.
Tonight's Late Night Talk Shows:
• "Letterman" - Howard Stern ("Howard Stern on Demand") and comedienne Adrienne Iapalucci.
• "Jimmy Kimmel" - Sarah Silverman, David Blaine and R&B singer Charlie Wilson. (REPEAT)
• "The Tonight Show" - Jim Parsons ("The Big Bang Theory"). Music Guest: Season Three "Voice" winner Cassadee Pope.
• "Jimmy Fallon" - Lenny Kravitz ("The Hunger Games: Catching Fire"), and Sarah Silverman (for her HBO special "Sarah Silverman: We Are Miracles").
• "Carson Daly" - Comedian Pete Holmes. Music Guest: Foals. (REPEAT)
• "Arsenio" - Reverend Jesse Jackson Sr. Music Guests: Toni Braxton and Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds.
• "Craig Ferguson" - Tim Meadows ("Suburgatory") and Bridget Jones author Helen Fielding ("Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy").
• "Chelsea Lately" - Kerry Washington ("Scandal"). (REPEAT)
• "Bill Maher" - It's the show's 11th season finale.
The Xbox One Hits Stores Today . . . Here's What You Need to Know:
The Xbox One hits stores today. It comes with an upgraded version of the Kinect and the system will set you back $499.99. The new Kinect lets you use a variety of gestures and voice commands, including simply saying "Xbox On" to start the console.
Most of this year's big releases will be available at launch. If you've already bought the Xbox 360 versions of "Call of Duty: Ghosts", "Battlefield 4", "FIFA 14", "Madden 25", and "Assassin's Creed IV", you can upgrade them to the new version for $9.99.
You'll also be able to find Xbox One versions of "LEGO Marvel Super Heroes", "Just Dance 2014", "Need for Speed Rivals", "Skylanders: Swap Force", and "NBA 2K14".
This new console finally includes a Blu-ray player, plus you can hook your cable box to it and watch TV without switching inputs even if the internet connection goes out
Despite what we'd previously heard, the Xbox One will NOT restrict your ability to share discs with your friends. You'll be able to buy, sell, trade, or download games digitally just like you can on Xbox 360 with no restrictions.
One of the cool new features is that you can now "snap" two apps to either side of the screen . . . meaning you can watch a movie while waiting in a lobby for a multiplayer game to start or browse the web without having to pause your TV show.
Xbox has also partnered with the NFL, so you can watch broadcasts with instantly updated fantasy stats, while taunting your friends on Skype at the same time.
The Xbox One takes full advantage of cloud storage. All your game progress is stored online in the cloud . . . there's a game DVR to record your gaming sessions . . . and you won't have to wait to download any game patches or system updates anymore.
65% of Us Are More Excited for Thanksgiving Leftovers Than Thanksgiving Dinner
: According to a new poll, 65% of us are more excited about Thanksgiving LEFTOVERS than Thanksgiving DINNER. And not surprisingly, the TURKEY is what we're looking forward to the most, followed by stuffing, pumpkin pie, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, and cranberry sauce.
1. Turkey, with 40% of the vote. When you break it down by sex, 46% of men said turkey, compared to 35% of women.
2. Stuffing, 21%.
3. Pumpkin pie, 13%.
4. Mashed potatoes, 9%.
5. Sweet potatoes, 7%.
6. Cranberry sauce, 4%. (And 7% said "other.")
People Are Already Camping Out For Black Friday
Yes, there are people who are already lined up for Black Friday. Reports have come in from TWO different Best Buys in northeast Ohio . . . where it's REALLY COLD right now . . . of people camping out to be the first ones inside next week.
You Have Way More Spare Change Lying Around Than You Realize
According to a new survey, the average American estimates they have about $26 in loose change lying around the house . . . but it's actually more than DOUBLE that. If you collect all your change and convert it to cash, you're looking at an average of $56.
The 10 Most Popular Excuses For Being Late
A new survey found three out of four people instinctively LIE or give an EXCUSE when they're late. The most popular excuses are: There was bad traffic . . . my alarm didn't go off . . . and I got lost.
Here's What the Color You Wear to a Job Interview Says About You
: Next time you have a job interview, pay attention to the COLORS you wear . . . because they all send different messages. Black shows leadership, blue shows you're a team player, white shows you're organized, and bolder colors like green, yellow, orange, and purple show you're creative.
What Do You Wish You Could Experience Again For the First Time?
: What's something you wish you could experience again for the first time? OTHER than that. A few of the best ones we've heard are: Christmas morning as a child . . . the "Hey, I really like you" stage before a relationship . . . and the first day at work, when it was new and exciting and not soul crushing.
Two Simple Tips From a Professional Photographer to Look More Photogenic . . . Stick Your Head Forward, and Squint?
According to a professional photographer, there are a couple simple tricks if you want to look more photogenic in photos . . . stick your head forward a little, and SQUINT. If you squint and smile just a little bit . . . like you would if you were COCKY and had a secret . . . it supposedly makes you look way better in pictures.
Women Spend 37 Full Days of Their Life at the Hairdresser
A new survey found the average woman spends 37 FULL DAYS of her lifetime at the hairdresser. That's based on an average of 14 hours a year over 63 years of adult life.
The Top Eight Reasons You Still Secretly Like Facebook
Bashing Facebook is more popular than ever, but you probably still check it constantly. A few reasons you just can't break your addiction are: It's the best way to stalk exes . . . it makes it less awkward when you run into people you haven't seen in a while because you know a little bit about them . . . and it helps you remember birthdays you would've forgotten.
A Man With Five Kids Dies . . . and Leaves His House and All His Money to His Two Cats
A 79-year-old man in Tennessee just passed away . . . and instead of leaving his mansion and $250,000 to his five kids, he left it to his TWO CATS. They get the house, and all the money will go to caring for them. His will says that once the cats die, THEN his kids get the house and whatever's left of the money.
Scarlett Johansson - 29 (Gorgeous, husky-voiced minx who plays the Black Widow in "The Avengers". She calls the contents of her bra "HER GIRLS". And we all got to see them after her phone was hacked and nude photos hit the Internet.)
Mark Ruffalo - 46 (He played the Hulk's alter-ego, Bruce Banner, in "The Avengers". Ruffalo also played Leonardo DiCaprio's partner in "Shutter Island", the detective in "Collateral", and Inspector David Toschi in "Zodiac".)
Candice Glover - 24 (Last year's "American Idol" winner. Even though you've already forgotten about her, her first album is scheduled to come out in February.
Oscar Pistorius - 27 (South African runner WITH NO LEGS who made history by competing against able-bodied runners at the 2012 Olympics. But he was arrested this past February for allegedly murdering his girlfriend. Just shocking all around.)
Jamie Campbell Bower - 25 (Gellert Grindelwald in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" and Caius Volturi in the "Twilight" movies.)
Karen O. - 35 (Sexy singer for the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. She also composed nearly all the songs for the "Where the Wild Things Are" soundtrack.)
Michael K. Williams - 47 (Omar on "The Wire"; Chalky on "Boardwalk Empire".)
Mads Mikkelsen - 48 (Everyone's favorite cannibal on NBC's "Hannibal".)
MARIEL HEMINGWAY - 52 (She had her implants removed after one burst.)
Victoria Paris - 53
JAMIE LEE CURTIS - 55 (Ample-bosomed MILF. Now she pimps yogurt.)
Steven Van Zandt - 63 (E Street Band guitarist and Silvio on "The Sopranos".)
Tina Weymouth - 63 (Bassist for the Talking Heads and Tom Tom Club.)
BILLIE JEAN KING! - 70 (LESBIAN-CHESTED MINX.)
Terry Gilliam - 73 ("Monty Python" writer and animator. He's also directed some truly BRILLIANT movies, including "Time Bandits", "Brazil", "Twelve Monkeys", "Tideland" and parts of Monty Python's "Holy Grail" and "Meaning of Life".)
Robert Vaughn - 81 (Super-spy Napoleon Solo in "The Man from U.N.C.L.E.", General Stockwell on "The A-Team" . . . and THE EVIL DICK LECTER IN "POOTIE TANG"! He's currently starring on the BBC con artist series "Hustle".)
Rodney Dangerfield - (1921 - 2004) (Master of the TRIPLE LINDY.)
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 6 days until Thanksgiving
• 21 days to "The Hobbit: Part 2"
• 33 days until Christmas
• 72 days until Super Bowl 48
• 84 days to Valentine's Day
• 1,155 days left of "Hope and Change"
295 years ago . . . in 1718 - British soldiers boarded the ship of BLACKBEARD THE PIRATE, then shot and stabbed him more than 25 times. After Blackbeard died, they cut off his black beard and flew it from the ship's bow.
107 years ago . . . in 1906 - The "S-O-S" distress signal was adopted at the International Radio-Telegraphic Convention in Berlin.
96 years ago . . . in 1917 - The NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE started with four teams. . . Toronto, Montreal, Quebec, and Ontario. The Boston Bruins became the first U.S. team to join the league in 1924.
58 years ago . . . in 1955 - RCA Victor bought ELVIS PRESLEY'S contract from SUN RECORDS for $40,000. RCA also gave Elvis an advance. . ."E" used it to buy his mama a pink Cadillac.
52 years ago . . . in 1961 - ELVIS' "BLUE HAWAII" premiered. It was his most successful film. . . grossing a whopping $4.7 million!
50 years ago . . . in 1963 - PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY was assassinated in Dallas, Texas.
36 years ago . . . in 1977 - DEBBY BOONE HAD THE #1 HIT. . . "YOU LIGHT UP MY LIFE"!
23 years ago . . . in 1990 - Britain's sexy Prime Minister, MARGARET THATCHER, resigned.
18 years ago . . . in 1995 - SAUCY SOPHIE B. HAWKINS MADE HER ACTING DEBUT ON FOX'S "PARTY OF FIVE"!
16 years ago . . . in 1997 - Three days before the start of the INXS 20th Anniversary Tour, lead singer MICHAEL HUTCHENCE was found dead in his hotel room outside Sydney, Australia. The official cause of death was suicide by hanging.
10 years ago . . . in 2003 - CARMEN ELECTRA married DAVE NAVARRO. Today WOULD HAVE BEEN their 8th anniversary.
8 years ago . . . in 2005 - TED KOPPEL stepped down as host of "Nightline" after 25 years with the show.
3 years ago . . . in 2010 - Pirates were put on trial for the first time in 400 years in Germany when ten Somali pirates were prosecuted for attacking a German ship.