Your daily dose of WHATEVER!!
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
NICKI MINAJ posted her cleavage on Instagram.
IRELAND BALDWIN has some new modeling shots you'll probably want to see.
Would you like to see MIRANDA KERR and fellow model CARA DELEVINGNE in impossibly small bikini tops?
ZAC EFRON posted a picture of himself and SETH ROGEN SHIRTLESS, and captioned it "Bound 4". That's a reference to "Bound3", which is the parody that Seth and JAMES FRANCO did of KANYE WEST'S"Bound2" video.
Paris Hilton Says She's Never Made a Dime Off Her Sex Tape
A decade ago, PARIS HILTON became one of the godmothers of the celebrity sex tape business . . . and shot to superstardom as a result. But here's something you'll be interested to know: Paris has never made a DIME off her mattress work.
Or so she claims. She says, quote, "I never made a dollar . . . I make enough money in nice ways. My fragrance makes enough, I don't need to worry about that."
Did Ashton Kutcher Go After the Paparazzi to Create a Diversion for an Allegedly Pregnant Mila Kunis?
After a dinner date with MILA KUNIS on Monday night, ASHTON KUTCHER got kind of aggressive with the paparazzi. But their cameras caught Mila in the background, being rushed to their car while Ashton was diverting their attention.
TMZ is suggesting that Ashton and Mila pulled a bait-and-switch in order to hide the fact that Mila is PREGNANT. (Here's the video. By the way, I'm pretty sure that's a CHEW CAN in Ashton's front pocket at the 25-second mark.)
Jennifer Love Hewitt Had Her Baby . . . And She's Married
JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT gave birth to a baby girl yesterday. This is the first child for Jennifer and her husband Brian Hallisay. They named her Autumn James.
And yes, I said "husband". Apparently, they got secretly married recently.
The Ten Biggest Celebrity Splits of 2013
We're approaching the time of year when everyone rolls out their "best of" lists. Yesterday, E! Online dropped a list of the Most Shocking Splits of 2013. Although to be honest, several of them aren't the least bit shocking. Here they are:
The Jonas Brothers
Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom
Clint and Dina Eastwood
Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart
Kris and Bruce Jenner
Britney Spears and Jason Trawick
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth
Alec Baldwin Has Been Fired from MSNBC . . . And He Blames "Fundamentalist" Gays
ALEC BALDWIN'S MSNBC show has been canceled, and he blames what he calls, quote, "the fundamentalist wing of gay advocacy", which includes GLAAD. He says, quote, "This is probably one of [their] greatest triumphs. They killed my show."
Frankie Muniz Had Another Mini-Stroke
Former "Malcolm in the Middle" star FRANKIE MUNIZ suffered a MINI-STROKE. It was his second in the past year. He said, quote, "Almost a year to the day, I experienced another mini stroke. Hopefully that will be the last." Frankie turns 28 next Thursday.
The Real Names of 14 Celebrities
A lot of celebrities don't use their birth names. And we found a list of 66 Celebrities Whose Real Names Might Surprise You. Here are a few of them:
Lorde: Ella Maria Lani Yelich-O'Connor
George Michael: Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou
Stevie Wonder: Stevland Hardaway Judkins
Nicki Minaj: Onika Tanya Maraj
Bruno Mars: Peter Gene Bayot Hernandez
Demi Moore: Demetria Gene Guynes
Pat Benatar: Patricia Mae Andrzejewski
Michael Caine: Maurice Joseph Micklewhite
Alicia Keys: Alicia Augello Cook
Tina Fey: Elizabeth Stamatina Fey
Jamie Foxx: Eric Marlon Bishop
Olivia Wilde: Olivia Jane Cockburn
Helen Mirren: Ilyena Vasilievna Mironoff
Ben Kingsley: Krishna Pandit Bhanji
Watch the "Anchorman" Guys Sing "Afternoon Delight" Again
During the Sydney premiere of "Anchorman 2", Will Ferrell, Paul Rudd, Steve Carell and David Koechner sang "Afternoon Delight", just like they did in the original movie. Meanwhile, Ron Burgundy is going to co-host the Canadian curling championship and an upcoming edition of ESPN's "SportsCenter".
A Collection of Old Celebrity Food Commercials
"People" magazine has put together a collection of 15 Old Celebrity Food Commercials. It includes a commercial 'N Sync did for Chili's . . . a Kraft singles ad starring a teenage Leonardo DiCaprio . . . and two early '80s Burger King spots, one with Sarah Michelle Gellar, and one with Meg Ryan.
(You can check them all out at People.com.)
Is Brian, the "Family Guy" Dog, Dead for Good . . . or Not?
The Internet is obsessed with Brian, the dog from "Family Guy" who was just killed off. There's a website with a countdown clock that suggests an "announcement" from Brian is on the way, but it's apparently a hoax. And now, there's talk that Brian could be brought back in his own "Family Guy" spin-off.
Here's the latest: A website has popped up called BriansAnnouncement.com, which features a countdown clock . . . suggesting that some sort of Brian-related news is on the way.
"Sunday Night Football's" Brady-Manning Overtime Scored Big . . . and "The AMAs" Had Their Best Ratings in Four Years
"Sunday Night Football's" Brady-Manning overtime match-up topped the ratings with 26.5 million viewers. "The American Music Awards" scored a four-year ratings high with 13.1 million viewers. And the NBC special "Where Were You? The Day JFK Died" drew 5.8 million viewers.
1. "Sunday Night Football", NBC, 26.5 million viewers. The New England Patriots beat the Denver Broncos, 34-31, in overtime.
2. "NCIS", CBS, 19.7 million viewers.
3. "The Big Bang Theory", CBS, 19 million viewers.
4. "The OT", Fox, 16 million viewers.
5. "Monday Night Football", ESPN, 15.8 million viewers. The Carolina Panthers beat the New England Patriots, 24-20.
6. "NCIS: Los Angeles", CBS, 15 million viewers.
7. "Dancing with the Stars", ABC, 13.8 million viewers.
8. "Football Night in America", NBC, 13.7 million viewers.
9. "The American Music Awards", ABC, 13.1 million viewers.
10. "Criminal Minds", CBS, 12.4 million viewers.
Tonight's Late Night Talk Shows:
• "Letterman" - John Goodman and comedian Kevin McCaffrey. Music Guests: Iggy Azalea and T.I.
• "Jimmy Kimmel" - Patton Oswalt ("The Goldbergs"). Music Guest: The 1975.
• "The Tonight Show" - Storm chaser Jim Edds. Music Guest: Garth Brooks.
• "Jimmy Fallon" - Ed Burns (TNT's "Mob City") and Steven Van Zandt ("Lilyhammer"). Music Guest: Florida Georgia Line.
• "Arsenio" - Niecy Nash ("The Soul Man") and Mike Tyson for his book "Undisputed Truth". Music Guest: Nathan East.
• "Conan" - Harrison Ford ("Paranoia") and Donald Faison ("Kick-Ass 2"), and comedian Kurt Braunohler. (REPEAT)
• "Craig Ferguson" - Michael C. Hall ("Kill Your Darlings") and Laura Bell Bundy. (REPEAT)
• "Chelsea Lately" - Jena Malone ("The Hunger Games: Catching Fire").
• "Jon Stewart" - Bill Cosby (Comedy Central's "Bill Cosby: Far From Finished"). (REPEAT)
• "The Colbert Report" - Former senator Rick Santorum ("Christmas Candle"). (REPEAT)
Wednesday TV Reminders:
• "The X Factor". . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on Fox. The contestants perform with a live band.
• "The Making of the Sound Of Music Live!" . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on NBC. Carrie Underwood and Stephen Moyer give a behind-the-scenes preview of their upcoming three-hour remake that will air on December 5th.
• "The SNL Thanksgiving Special" . . . 9:00 to 11:00 P.M. on NBC. The "SNL" sketches include "Adam Sandler's Turkey Song" and "Ed Grimley's Thanksgiving".
Thursday TV Reminders:
• "Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade" . . . 9:00 A.M. to Noon on NBC. Fall Out Boy, Fifth Harmony, Ariana Grande and Florida Georgia Line are some of the guests.
• "Thanksgiving Day Parade" . . . 9:00 A.M. to Noon on CBS. Lady Antebellum, performs, and so do the casts of Broadway's "Cinderella" and "First Date".
Thanksgiving Day Football:
• "Green Bay vs. the Detroit Lions". . . 12:30 to 3:30 P.M. ET on Fox.
• "Oakland Raiders vs. the Dallas Cowboys". . . 4:30 to 7:30 P.M. ET on CBS.
• "Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Baltimore Ravens". . . 8:30 to 11:30 P.M. ET on NBC.
More Thursday TV Reminders:
• "The X Factor" [Results] . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on Fox. Demi Lovato performs with Michael Bublé.
• "Lady Gaga & The Muppets' Holiday Spectacular" . . . 9:30 to 11:00 P.M. on ABC. Lady Gaga performs with the Muppets and Elton John. Her other guests include Kristen Bell, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and RuPaul.
• "Punkin Chunkin' 2013" . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on Science Channel. Three of the people from "MythBusters" . . . Kari Byron, Grant Imahara and Tory Belleci . . . host as engineers unleash their pumpkin-launching machines in Delaware.
Friday TV Reminders:
• "Garth Brooks, Live From Las Vegas" . . . from 9:00 to 11:00 P.M. on CBS. Garth Brooks discusses the artists who've inspired and influenced him.
• "South Park" . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on Comedy Central. The boys get ready to fight the Black Friday crowds for the new gaming systems.
• "Tanked" . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on Animal Planet. The guys do a Noah's Ark themed tank for Betty White.
• "CMT Crossroads" . . . 11:00 P.M. to Midnight on CMT. Fall Out Boy teams up with The Band Perry.
Saturday TV Reminders:
• "Sam & Cat" [1st Season Finale] . . . 8:00 to 8:30 P.M. on Nickelodeon.
• "Austin City Limits" . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on PBS. Bob Mould performs.
• "Saturday Night Live" . . . 11:30 P.M. to 1:00 A.M. on NBC. A repeat of the episode hosted by Kerry Washington, with Eminem as the music guest.
Sunday TV Reminders:
• "Sunday Night Football" . . . 8:30 to 11:30 P.M. Eastern on NBC. The Washington Redskins host the New York Giants.
• "2013 Soul Train Awards" . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on BET. Performers include Jennifer Hudson, T.I.,Chaka Khan, Tamar Braxton and Smokey Robinson. Anthony Anderson is your host. (--Here are the nominees.)
• "Treme" [4th Season Premiere] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on HBO.
Five Random Pieces of Thanksgiving Trivia
Here's some random Thanksgiving trivia for you. This is the 150th anniversary of Thanksgiving becoming an official U.S. holiday . . . LINCOLN made it one in 1863. Thanksgiving is on Thursday because that day seemed like it was the most wide open. And the woman who led the charge to make Thanksgiving an official holiday is also the author of "Mary Had a Little Lamb".
5% of Us Eat Thanksgiving Dinner Before Noon, 2% Dress Formally, and 15% Don't Celebrate at All?
: Here are some new stats on how people celebrate Thanksgiving. 5% start eating dinner at NOON or earlier . . . 58% don't drink alcohol . . . 2% of people have everyone dress formally . . . 1% do Thanksgiving alone . . . and 15% don't celebrate Thanksgiving at all.
Bad Knots Can Turn Your Christmas Tree Into a Deadly Missile
If you go buy a Christmas tree this weekend, make sure you take your time tying it to the roof of your car. Because if you don't, it could turn into a DEADLY GREEN FESTIVE MISSILE.
According to researchers in Germany, if your tree shoots off the roof of your car, it flies like a ROCKET and packs enough force to cause MASSIVE damage to other cars . . . even if you're driving pretty slowly.
Website of the Day: Use the Misery Map to See What Delays You Might Be Facing at the Airport
If you're braving the masses and FLYING this weekend, here's a good website for you.
It's called the Misery Map, and it shows real-time updates on the delays and cancelations at airports around the country, and which routes are having the most recurring problems. You can see it at FlightAware.com/MiseryMap.
A Guy Built a Gun Just Using Stuff You Can Buy at an Airport
A security researcher figured out a way to build a GUN just out of stuff you can buy at the airport once you're past security. Even though you should NEVER do it . . . he made it just to show the potential danger that's out there. It's made of magazines, dental floss, a fridge magnet, a hairdryer, Axe body spray, batteries, and condoms.
Besides Christmas and Birthdays, Here Are 11 Other Days People Give Presents to Kids
Christmas and birthdays aren't the only time our spoiled kids are getting gifts. A new survey found there are ELEVEN other occasions when parents give presents to their kids, including Easter, Halloween, for winning an award, their sibling's birthday, getting over an illness, and braving a trip to the dentist.
What's the Single Most Overrated Experience in Life?
Here are some of the most overrated experiences in life: Skydiving for the first time when you're strapped to the instructor . . . buying a house for the first time . . . prom . . . every single New Year's Eve . . . and losing your virginity.
The Family Accused of Not Tipping a Lesbian Waitress Proves They Did Tip . . . The Whole Thing Was a Scam
Earlier this month, a lesbian waitress in New Jersey posted a receipt online showing a customer gave her zero tip because, quote, "I do not agree with your lifestyle." But the customer showed a TV station the REAL receipt with an $18 tip, and a credit card statement showing the charge. The waitress responded, quote, "I don't know, all I know is what I've been saying."
UPS Is Investigating Which Driver Let a Prostitute Pose Topless in the Back of a Truck
A photo just surfaced online of a PROSTITUTE from Oklahoma in the back of a UPS truck, wearing a brown UPS shirt unbuttoned. Now UPS is trying to track down which driver she was with, so they can fire him.
A Horse Was Killed During a Drive-By Shooting at an Amish Buggy
On Sunday, an Amish family was riding in their horse and buggy on a street in Pennsylvania when a car drove by . . . and SHOT THEIR HORSE. The horse died before a veterinarian could get there. The police are hoping they can extract the bullet to try to find the shooter.
JALEEL WHITE! - 37 (URKEL! A couple years ago there was a rumor that he committed SUICIDE . . . and that his suicide note said only, quote, "Did I do that?")
Sharlto Copley - 40 (He was AMAZING in "District 9". He was somewhat less amazing in "Elysium".)
Twista - 40 (Biggest album: 2004's "Kamikaze" . . . featuring the ghetto jams "Overnight Celebrity", "Slow Jamz" and "So Sexy".)
Erik Menendez - 42 (One half of the parent-killing Menendez Brothers, along with toupee-wearing Lyle.)
Michael Vartan - 45 (Former "Alias" stud. He briefly dated Jennifer Garner, then had to awkwardly do love scenes with her after she left him for Ben Affleck.)
Robin Givens - 49 (Mike Tyson's downfall.)
FISHER STEVENS! - 50 (Superstar of "Short Circuit" 1 AND 2! And . . . HE USED TO NAIL MICHELLE PFEIFFER!)
Steve Oedekerk - 52 ("KUNG POW: ENTER THE FIST"!)
Caroline Kennedy - 56 (She WAS Neil Diamond's inspiration for the jam we ALL can agree on . . . "SWEET CAROLINE"!)
William Fichtner - 57 (He was Alex Mahone on "Prison Break" and Phil Yagoda on "Entourage". Now he's Carl Hickman on NBC's "Crossing Lines". And he'll be SHREDDER in the new live-action "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" next year.)
Curtis Armstrong - 60 (Booger in "Revenge of the Nerds" . . . Miles in "Risky Business", Charles De Mar in "Better Off Dead" and, who can forget . . . Goov in "Clan of the Cave Bear"! More recently, Snot on "American Dad".)
Kathryn Bigelow - 62 (Oscar-winning "Hurt Locker" director. She had the added satisfaction of beating her ex- for the Best Directing Oscar. James Cameron was up for it for "Avatar". It was the first time spouses had competed in that category.)
James Avery - 65 (Chubby Uncle Phil on "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air".)
Davey Boy Smith - Would have been 51 - (1962 - 2002) (THE BRITISH BULLDOG! As a member of the Bulldogs, he won the WWF Tag Team Titles from the Dream Team of Greg "The Hammer" Valentine and Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake.)
Jimi Hendrix - (1942 - 1970) (He was only 27. That's a scary age for famous musicians . . . because the odds are so good they WON'T LIVE THROUGH IT.)
Bruce Lee - (1940 - 1973) (He was only 32.)
Eddie Rabbitt - (1941 - 1998) (Country superstar. Biggest hits: 1978's "Every Which Way But Loose", 1980's "Drivin' My Life Away" AND "I Love a Rainy Night", and 1982's "You and I". Eddie Rabbitt also wrote Elvis' "Kentucky Rain".)
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 1 day until Thanksgiving
• 16 days to "The Hobbit: Part 2"
• 28 days until Christmas
• 67 days until Super Bowl 48
• 79 days to Valentine's Day
• 1,150 days left of "Hope and Change"