Your daily dose of whatever!!
Paul Walker Was Killed in a Car Crash on Saturday
"Fast and the Furious" star PAUL WALKER was killed in a car crash north of Los Angeles on Saturday afternoon. He was just 40 years old.
He left a charity event in a 2005 Porsche Carrera GT, driven by a friend who's a former race car driver. They were SPEEDING, lost control, the car slammed into a light post, it EXPLODED and both died.
As one might expect, several of WALKER'S former co-stars have commented on his tragic death, including Vin Diesel, Ludacris, Dwayne Johnson, Tyrese Gibson and Rachael Leigh Cook.
Vin Diesel: "Paul was a good man. RIP my friend . . . sorry to the Walker family. Brother, I will miss you very much. I'm absolutely speechless. Heaven has gained a new Angel. RIP."
Jordana Brewster: "Paul was pure light. I cannot believe he is gone."
Ludacris, who rhymed his tribute: "Your humble spirit was felt from the start, wherever you blessed your presence you always left a mark, we were like brothers and our birthdays are only one day apart, now you will forever hold a place in all of our hearts."
Dwayne Johnson: "All my strength, love and faith to the Walker family during this heartbreaking time. We find our strength in his light. Love you brother."
Tyrese Gibson: "My heart is hurting so bad no one can make me believe this is real. God, I pray that you send clarity over this, 'cause I just don't understand. My heart hurts, it's broken. No one can convince me that this is real.
"Prayer warriors, please pray real hard for his only child, his daughter and family . . . My God . . . My God . . . I can't believe I'm writing this."
The Biggest Junk in Hollywood: Does Arsenio Hall Have the Biggest Package?
According to a group of "socialites" who had a lot of sex in the '80s and '90s, ARSENIO HALL had the biggest manhood of them all. He was followed by JOHN AMOS from "Good Times" and JAMES WOODS.
Here's the list . . .
1. Arsenio Hall
2. John Amos
3. James Woods
4. John Ritter
5. (tie) Rick Fox and Vin Diesel
7. Michael Jordan
8. Actor / model Jon-Erik Hexum
9. Jerry Seinfeld
10. Former NAACP head Kweisi Mfume
11. Kareem Abdul Jabbar
12. "Days of Our Lives" actor Thaao Penghlis
13. Ron O'Neal . . . star of the blaxploitation classic "Superfly"
14. Marc Anthony
15. Keith Sweat
16. Retired NBA star John Salley
17. 50 Cent
18. Mekhi Phifer
19. Australian tennis pro Patrick Rafter
20. Raphael Saadiq
Joe Jonas Lost His Virginity at 20 . . . And Smoked Pot With Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato
JOE JONAS admits that he lost his virginity at the age of 20, about four years ago. He doesn't say who with, but he does also note that he was in a relationship with ASHLEY GREENE from "Twilight" when he was 20. Joe also says he smoked pot for the first time with MILEY CYRUS and DEMI LOVATO when he was 17 or 18.
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
2. Here's a gallery of celebrity Thanksgiving photos.
3. Check out a picture of GISELE BUNDCHEN doing yoga with her 11-month-old daughter.
Maria Bello is in a Relationship With a Woman
Actress MARIA BELLO wrote a piece in the "New York
Times" revealing that she's romantically involved with a woman named Clare. (You can read the whole thing here.)
Michael J. Fox Says Matthew Broderick Almost Destroyed His Career
MICHAEL J. FOX says he was so frustrated about losing roles to MATTHEW BRODERICK early in his career that he almost quit showbiz. Broderick was even the first choice for "Family Ties", but he didn't want to commit to a TV series, so Fox finally got his breakthrough role.
"Catching Fire" and "Frozen" Both Broke Thanksgiving Box Office Records
A ton of people went to the movies over Thanksgiving weekend, because "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" AND "Frozen" both broke records.
"Catching Fire" brought in another $74.5 million from Friday to Sunday, the highest total for a three-day Thanksgiving weekend EVER.
And if you count Wednesday and Thursday, it made an additional $35.6 million, bringing its five-day Thanksgiving weekend haul to just over $110 million. Yes, that's also a record.
Here are this week's Top 10 movies:
1. "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire", $74.5 million. Up to $297 million in its 2nd week.
2. (NEW) "Frozen", $66.7 million. Up to $93.4 million since Wednesday, plus a one-week preview at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood.
3. "Thor: The Dark World", $11.1 million. Up to $187 million in its 4th week.
4. "The Best Man Holiday", $8.5 million. Up to $63.4 million in its 3rd week.
5. (NEW) "Homefront", $7 million. Up to $9.8 million since Wednesday.
6. "Delivery Man", $6.9 million. Up to $19.5 million in its 2nd week.
7. "The Book Thief", $4.9 million. Up to $7.9 million in its 4th week, after three weeks of limited release.
8. (NEW) "Black Nativity", $3.9 million. Up to $5 million since Wednesday.
9. "Philomena", $3.8 million. Up to $4.8 million in its 2nd week.
10. "Last Vegas", $2.8 million. Up to $58.7 million in its 5th week.
The Biggest Flops of 2013
Forbes.com has put together a list of the Biggest Flops of 2013. The Wikileaks movie "The Fifth Estate" is at #1. It was made for $28 million, and took in only $6 million in global box office.
Here's the list:
1. "The Fifth Estate": Made for $28 million, grossed $6 million
2. "Bullet to the Head": Made for $25 million, grossed $9 million
3. "Paranoia": Made for $35 million, grossed $13.5 million
4. "Parker": Made for $35 million, grossed $17 million
5. "Broken City": Made for $35 million, grossed $19 million
6. "Battle of the Year": Made for $20 million, grossed $11 million
7. "Getaway": Made for $18 million, grossed $10.5 million
8. "Peeples": Made for $15 million, grossed $9 million
9. "R.I.P.D.": Made for $130 million, grossed $78 million
10. "The Big Wedding": Made for $35 million, grossed $22 million
"Ron Burgundy" Co-Anchored the Local News in Bismarck, North Dakota
On Saturday night, WILL FERRELL popped up on KXMB-TV in Bismarck, North Dakota to co-anchor the local news. As Ron Burgundy, of course.
It was a great idea, and while it wasn't HI-larious, he did have a few funny lines. It was a totally deadpan performance.
(You can check out the entire broadcast here.)
Monday TV Reminders:
• "Monday Night Football" . . . 8:30 to 11:30 P.M. Eastern on ESPN. The Seattle Seahawks host the New Orleans Saints.
• "The Voice" . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on NBC. The top six artists perform.
• "A Charlie Brown Christmas" . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on ABC.
• "It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie". . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on the CW.
• "CMA Country Christmas" . . . 9:00 to 11:00 P.M. on ABC. Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles hosts with performances by Trace Adkins, Darius Rucker, Luke Bryan, Mary J. Blige, Lucy Hale, Kellie Pickler, Hunter Hayes, Lady Antebellum, Jake Owen, Sheryl Crow, and Rascal Flatts. (--You'll find a video preview here.)
Tonight's Late Night Talk Shows:
• "Letterman" - Sylvester Stallone ("Escape Plan") and Anna Faris ("Mom"). Music Guest: Deltron 3030. (REPEAT)
• "Jimmy Kimmel" - Orlando Bloom ("The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug") and mix-martial artist Ronda Rousey. Music Guest: The Wild Feathers.
• "The Tonight Show" - Abigail Breslin ("Ender's Game") and Kim Kardashian. Music Guest: Two Door Cinema Club. (REPEAT)
• "Jimmy Fallon" - Dylan McDermott (CBS' "Hostages"). Music Guest: Paul McCartney. (REPEAT)
• "Carson Daly" - Singer Caitlin Crosby. Music Guest: STRFKR. (REPEAT)
• "Arsenio" - Diddy and the ladies from "Real Husbands of Hollywood" . . . Tisha Campbell-Martin, Shahidah Omar, Nicole Ari Parker and Cynthia Kaye McWilliams.
• "Conan" - Casey Affleck ("Out of the Furnace") and Chris D'Elia (Comedy Central's "White Male. Black Comedy.").
• "Craig Ferguson" - Evangeline Lilly ("The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug"), Betty White ("Hot in Cleveland"), and comedian Josh Blue.
• "Chelsea Lately" - Mike Tyson for his book "Undisputed Truth".
• "Jon Stewart" - Ian McKellen ("The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug").
• "The Colbert Report" - Author Daniel Goleman ("Focus: The Hidden Driver of Excellence").
A Walmart Customer Is Pepper Sprayed Over a TV . . . Luckily the Cops Were Already There Dealing With a Woman Who'd Spat on a Child
On Thanksgiving, a 23-year-old got into a fight over a TV at a Walmart in New Jersey. Fortunately . . . or unfortunately . . . the cops were ALREADY at the store, dealing with a woman who'd SPAT on another woman's CHILD during a fight over baby clothes. The 23-year-old ended up being pepper sprayed and arrested . . . there's no word if the spitting woman was arrested.
An 11-Year-Old Girl and an Elderly Woman Were Both Trampled at the Same Walmart . . . During Different Stampedes
At a Walmart in Ohio, TWO different females were trampled in TWO different Black Friday stampedes. One was an 11-year-old girl who was hospitalized and released. The other was an elderly woman, whose condition hasn't been released.
A Man Carrying a Big Screen TV Home From Target on Thanksgiving Was Shot by a Thief
On Thursday night, a guy in Las Vegas was walking home from a Target sale carrying a big screen TV he'd just bought. A robber demanded it at gunpoint . . . the man refused to give it up without a fight . . . and the robber SHOT HIM in the leg. He was hospitalized, and the police haven't made an arrest yet . . . or reported on what happened to the TV.
A Cop Is Dragged Behind a Black Friday Shoplifter's Car . . . and Another Cop Has to Shoot the Shoplifter to Stop Him
On Thanksgiving, around 10:00 P.M., police in Illinois got a report of shoplifters at a Kohl's. So a cop chased one of them, ended up halfway in the guy's getaway car . . . and got DRAGGED as the driver sped away. And another cop SHOT the driver in the shoulder to get him to stop. The cop who was dragged and the driver were hospitalized . . . the shoplifters were arrested.
60% of Men Are With Someone Who's More Attractive . . . and the Top 15 Traits for Landing a Woman Who's Out of Your League
: According to a new survey, 60% of men say they're in a relationship with a woman who's more attractive than they are. And the top tips for landing someone out of your league are being funny, being a good listener, and having nice manners. Only 25% of women say they're with a man who's better looking.
30% of Us Haven't Seen a Single Facebook Friend in Two Months
This seems really high . . . but according to a new survey, 30% of people say they haven't seen a SINGLE one of their Facebook friends face-to-face in the past TWO MONTHS. Although one in 10 people say they've seen 90% of their Facebook friends in the past two months.
The 12 Conversation Topics You Shouldn't Bring Up at Dinner
The holidays are full of dinners and dinner parties, so here are the top conversation topics you SHOULDN'T bring up: Your sex life, or anyone else's . . . asking about someone's income . . . talking about your money . . . what birth control you use . . . and the state of your marriage.
Amazon Plans to Deliver Your Stuff With Drones in a Few Years
Last night, JEFF BEZOS . . . the founder and CEO of Amazon . . . announced a new plan: Delivery by FLYING ROBOT DRONES. The drones could deliver a product just HALF AN HOUR after you order it . . . and they should be operational in the next four or five years.
A Waitress Calls the Cops on a Mother Who's Breastfeeding and Drinking . . . and Gets Fired
: Last week, a waitress at a pizzeria in Arkansas saw a customer breastfeeding her baby . . . while drinking a ton of alcohol. The woman was arrested for endangering the welfare of a minor. But a few days later, the waitress was FIRED . . . and she says it's because she called the cops on the customer.
Britney Spears - 32 (Got her sexy back, lost the crazy, still can't sing.)
Nelly Furtado - 35 (Portuguese-Canadian sexpot.)
Aaron Rodgers - 30 (Super Bowl winning Green Bay Packers quarterback who's currently sitting on the sidelines with a broken collarbone, watching his team self-destruct.)
Daniela Ruah - 30 (Kensi, the brunette eye candy on "NCIS: Los Angeles". She's quite the minx but she does have her flaws too. There's a crazy birthmark in her right eye that always makes me do a doubletake whenever she has a close-up.)
Jana Kramer - 30 (Sexy country minx and the only reason my remote lingered on "One Tree Hill" while channel surfing. You might also remember her as a college chick who went after Turtle in a few episodes of "Entourage".)
Monica Seles - 40 (Tennis minx. Likes it loud.)
Lucy Liu - 45 (Joan Watson on "Elementary". She's also in "Kill Bill", "Charlie's Angels", "Ally McBeal", and a frequent visitor to my nightly fantasies.)
Treach - 43 (Naughty By Nature. Now resting comfortably under the Rock of Obscurity.)
Nate Mendel - 45 (Foo Fighters bassist. So many incredible albums, including their 1995 self-titled debut . . . featuring "I'll Stick Around", "This Is a Call" and "BIG ME"; 1997's "The Colour and the Shape" with "Monkey Wrench", "Walking After You", "My Hero" and the AMAZING "Everlong" . . .)
Rick Savage - 53 (Def Leppard bassist. Biggest albums: 1983's "Pyromania", featuring "Photograph", "Rock of Ages" and "Foolin'" . . . and 1987's "Hysteria", with "Pour Some Sugar On Me", "Love Bites", "Women", "Rocket" and "Armageddon It".)
Steven Bauer - 57 (Peen-chee Cubano who prefers his honky name to his given name, Rocky Echaveria. En fuego Steven Bauer played Manny Ray in "Scarface" and Carlos Ayala in "Traffic".)
(He used to nail Melanie Griffith before she moved on to Antonio Banderas . . . who's PROUD to be brown.)
STONE PHILLIPS! - 59 (He played quarterback at Yale . . . and my mother desires adulterous relations with him.)
CATHY LEE CROSBY! - 69 ("That's Incredible"!)
Gianni Versace - (1946 - 1997) (Fashion designer murdered by his gay ex-lover.)
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 11 days to "The Hobbit: Part 2"
• 23 days until Christmas
• 62 days until Super Bowl 48
• 67 days to the Winter Olympics
• 74 days to Valentine's Day
• 1,145 days left of "Hope and Change"
209 years ago . . . in 1804 - NAPOLEON BONAPARTE was crowned Emperor of France. Just as the Pope was going to place the crown on his little head, Napoleon grabbed it and put it on himself.
64 years ago . . . in 1949 - GENE AUTRY'S "Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer" hit the record charts. The "red-nosed reindeer" concept came from a 1939 Montgomery Ward ad campaign.
43 years ago . . . in 1970 - Eric Burdon launched his "CURB THE CLAP" bumper-sticker campaign aimed at fighting what he called the "number-one sickness in the record business today . . . VD"!
For every donation to the L.A. Free Clinic, he sent out a fabulous "Curb The Clap" bumper-sticker!
41 years ago . . . in 1972 - CARLY SIMON'S smash "You're So Vain" was released!
31 years ago . . . in 1982 - A surgical team at the University of Utah Medical Center performed the first ARTIFICIAL HEART IMPLANT. The patient, 61-year-old Dr. Barney Clark, lived for 112 days with his new fake heart.
The artificial heart was invented by a VENTRILOQUIST . . . the late Paul Winchell.
27 years ago . . . in 1986 - EURYTHMICS lead singer ANNIE LENNOX ripped off her bra while performing "Missionary Man" in front of 10,000 oddly aroused fans in Birmingham, England.
25 years ago . . . in 1988 - KISS superstars PAUL STANLEY and GENE SIMMONS joined WILLIE NELSON on "Geraldo" to discuss the day's delicious topic: SEX ON THE ROAD!
20 years ago . . . in 1993 - Colombian drug lord PABLO ESCOBAR was shot to death by security forces in Medellin. George W. Bush was saddened.
19 years ago . . . in 1994 - The tasty trollop that is HEIDI FLEISS was convicted in Los Angeles on three counts of pandering. Charlie Sheen was saddened.
10 years ago . . . in 2003 - OZZY OSBOURNE told Britain's "Daily Mirror" tabloid that, as a boy, he was molested by two older youths at school.
8 years ago . . . in 2005 - IRV GOTTI was acquitted of laundering over a million dollars for a crack kingpin named Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff.