Your daily dose of WHATEVER!!
Mr. Skin's Top Nude Celebs of 2013
MrSkin.com has released its annual list of the Top Nude Celebs. It includes Lindsay Lohan in "The Canyons", Amanda Seyfried in "Lovelace" and Lady Gaga from a nude promo video she did for some new age healing center.
1. French actresses Léa Seydoux and Adèle Exarchopoulos in "Blue is the Warmest Colour". It's an NC-17 flick with a 12-MINUTE lesbian sex scene.
2. Rosario Dawson in "Trance".
3. Ivana Milicevic on the Cinemax series "Banshee".
4. The girls from Robin Thicke's"Blurred Lines" video . . . Emily Ratajkowski, Elle Evans and Jessi M'Bengue.
5. Lindsay Lohan in "The Canyons". (No doubt the only award she'll get for this movie . . . except for possibly a Razzie.)
6. Amanda Seyfried in "Lovelace". (Ironically, this movie was originally supposed to be Lindsay's.)
7. Laura Prepon and Taylor Schilling on Netflix in "Orange is the New Black".
8. January Jones in "Sweetwater"
9. Lady Gaga in a promo video for a new age healing center.
10. Shiri Appleby on HBO's "Girls".
Liv Tyler . . . Is Orlando Bloom Hittin' That?
There have already been rumors that something could be brewing between MIRANDA KERR and LEONARDO DICAPRIO. And now there's talk that ORLANDO BLOOM is having his way with LIV TYLER.
They've been friends for years, and starred in the "Lord of the Rings" movies together. And sources say they "got cozy" backstage at a Broadway show recently . . . quote, "They were playfully tickling, gazing into each other's eyes and holding hands."
Orlando and Miranda recently split up after six years together, and three years of marriage.
Is Lindsay Lohan Nailing Liam Neeson's 18-Year-Old Son?
LINDSAY LOHAN might be sharing herself with LIAM NEESON'S son Michael. The only problem . . . if you consider this a problem . . . is that she's 27 and he's 18.
Sources say they were partying at a club on Friday night, and at one point they went hand-in-hand into the women's bathroom. Lindsay has also been dating a 19-year-old male model, and he was there, too.
Lindsay's rep says she and Michael Neeson are JUST FRIENDS.
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. He's not quite as MANLY as Scott Eastwood, but VAL KILMER'S 18-year-old son JACK is starting to get some attention. (He's got more DELICATE features, kind of like a young DiCaprio.)
2. MARIA MENOUNOS has some serious booty.
3. 41-year-old ANGIE HARMON can still show cleavage and side-boob with the best of 'em.
4. It looks like JESSICA SIMPSON had no trouble losing the baby weight this time.
5. BEYONCÉ posted some bikini shots from her recent Jamaican vacation. (And here's video of comedian KEVIN HART losing it . . . or PRETENDING to lose it . . . after he gets a towel at a recent Beyoncé show.)
6. I'm gonna go ahead and call JOAN COLLINS the most hittable 80-year-old woman on Earth. Although to be fair, I've never met your grandma.
Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Secretly Seeing Each Other?
LIAM HEMSWORTH had the perfect opportunity to flee, so if this is true, I have no sympathy for him, no matter what happens next . . .
"Us Weekly" claims Liam wants MILEY CYRUS back, and they've been secretly meeting up and talking. But Miley is having doubts . . . quote, "She's confused about how she feels."
Need an Ugly Christmas Sweater This Year? Check Out the Miley Cyrus or Rob Ford Sweaters
If you need an ugly Christmas sweater this year, I've got your hookup. MTV has a list of ugly celebrity Christmas sweaters . . . including one featuring MILEY CYRUS. Tongue out, of course.
You can also get ugly sweaters featuring Justin Bieber, Metallica, Morrissey, Katy Perry and Toronto Mayor Rob Ford.
(Check out these and more, along with links for where you can buy them, here.)
Keri Russell Woke Up to Find Burglars In Her House
KERI RUSSELL'S New York City townhouse was burglarized early Wednesday morning while she slept. She woke up during the robbery, but the thieves got away with a purse, a necklace and a laptop. They were arrested a few blocks away ripping off another house, and Keri got all her stuff back.
Paul Walker Died of Trauma From the Impact and the Fire
The L.A. County Coroner released PAUL WALKER'S cause of death yesterday. He died from injuries suffered in the crash, AND from burning when the Porsche Carerra GT caught on fire. The driver, Roger Rodas, died on impact.
Their deaths were ruled an accident, and authorities say they were going at least DOUBLE the posted 45 mile-per-hour speed limit. It's not known if any mechanical problems led to the crash.
Meanwhile, the "Fast & Furious" YouTube page put up a tribute video.
Gal Gadot from the "Fast & Furious" Movies Will Play Wonder Woman in the New Superman Movie
GAL GADOT from the "Fast & Furious" movies will play Wonder Woman in the "Man of Steel" sequel. She's a former Miss Israel and a model, and some people are complaining that she's too skinny for the part. One person on Twitter said, quote, "Gal Gadot has the body of a child not a warrior."
Did Ben Affleck Agree to Play Batman to Make Up for "Daredevil"?
BEN AFFLECK loves Daredevil. That's why he wanted to be in the movie. And that's why it breaks his heart that it was such a FAILURE. And that failure may be what inspired him to take on the role of Batman in the "Man of Steel" sequel.
He says, quote, "The only movie I actually regret is 'Daredevil'. It just kills me. I love that story, that character, and the fact that it got [effed] up the way it did stays with me. Maybe that's part of the motivation to do Batman."
The Best TV Moments of the Year . . . According to "Rolling Stone"
"Rolling Stone" has put out a list of The 20 Best TV Moments of the Year . . . and perhaps not surprisingly, the infamous "Red Wedding" episode of "Game of Thrones" is #1. The series finale of "Breaking Bad" followed at #2.
The series finale of "Breaking Bad" followed at #2.
Some other notable entries on the list include: MILEY CYRUS' train-wreck performance at this year's "VMAs". It's #8.
Elsewhere, TINA FEY and AMY POEHLER'S hosting of this year's "Golden Globes" is #10 . . . STEPHEN COLBERT performing DAFT PUNK'S "Get Lucky" is #12 . . . the Travel Channel's "Rock My RV with Bret Michaels" is #14 . . .
STEVIE NICKS' guest appearance on "American Horror Story: Coven" is #15, even though it won't air until NEXT year (???) . . . and the weird JIMMY KIMMEL / KANYE WEST showdown closes out the list at #20.
(You can find the complete list in a slideshow on RollingStone.com.)
"Super Bowl" Ad Time Is Sold Out . . . and This Year, the Spots Went for Around $4 Million Apiece
Fox has announced that ad time for this year's Super Bowl is already SOLD OUT. The network wouldn't say how much they were selling each spot for . . . but estimates say they were going for around $4 million apiece. This year's Super Bowl will air on Sunday, February 2nd.
The Ravens-Steelers Thanksgiving Game Won in the Ratings . . . Lady Gaga's Muppet Special Bombed . . . And Garth Brooks' Concert Did Great
The Raven-Steelers Thanksgiving football game was last week's most-watched show with 21.1 million viewers. Only 3.6 million people watched "Lady Gaga & The Muppets' Holiday Spectacular". Meanwhile, Garth Brooks drew an audience of 8.9 million for his "Live From Las Vegas" concert special.
1. "Thanksgiving Night Football", NBC, 21.1 million viewers. The Baltimore Ravens beat the Pittsburgh Steelers, 22-20.
2. "60 Minutes", CBS, 18.1 million viewers.
3. "Sunday Night Football", NBC, 17.7 million viewers. The New York Giants beat the Washington Redskins, 24-17.
4. The "Dancing with the Stars" 17th season finale, ABC, 14.8 million viewers. "Glee's" Amber Riley won it with Derek Hough.
5. Monday's "Dancing with the Stars", ABC, 14.6 million viewers.
6. "Monday Night Football", ESPN, 13.2 million viewers. The San Francisco 49ers beat the Washington Redskins, 27-6.
7. "NCIS: Los Angeles", CBS, 12.3 million viewers.
8. "The Walking Dead" mid-season finale, AMC, 12.1 million viewers.
9. "Person of Interest", ABC, 11.9 million viewers.
10. Monday's episode of "The Voice", NBC, 11.5 million viewers. (Tuesday's episode got 10.3 million viewers.)
And here are some additional ratings you may or may not be interested in:
• Garth Brooks' "Live From Las Vegas" concert special drew 8.9 million viewers. It aired on CBS last Friday.
• "Saturday Night Live: SNL Thanksgiving" attracted 4.4 million viewers. It was a collection of their best Thanksgiving sketches over the years, but they were smart enough to air it the night BEFORE the holiday.
• The "2013 Soul Train Awards" on BET drew 4.1 million viewers. K. Michelle won Best New Artist. (You can surf through the rest of the winners here.)
• Lady Gaga's "Muppets Holiday Spectacular" tanked on ABC. Only 3.6 million people tuned in on Thanksgiving night.
Thursday TV Reminders:
• "Thursday Night Football" . . . 8:25 to 11:25 P.M. Eastern on the NFL Network. The Jacksonville Jaguars host the Houston Texans.
• "The Sound of Music Live!" . . . 8:00 to 11:00 P.M. on NBC. Carrie Underwood stars as Maria and "True Blood's" Stephen Moyer plays Captain von Trapp in this live TV-movie remake of the classic musical.
• "The X Factor" [Results Show] . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on Fox. Little Mix and Emblem3 perform. The girls won the British version of the show. And the boys finished fourth on the second season in the U.S.
• "Comedy Warriors" . . . 8:00 to 9:15 P.M. on Showtime. Zach Galifianakis, Lewis Black, B.J. Novak and Bob Saget pair up with five severely wounded war veterans to help them heal by teaching them how to perform comedy.
• "The Millionaire Matchmaker" [7th Season Premiere] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on Bravo. Patti Stanger works her magic for Don Swayze and Randy Lehrman.
• "Mob Wives" [4th Season Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on VH1.
Tonight's Late Night Talk Shows:
• "Letterman" - Jennifer Lawrence ("The Hunger Games: Catching Fire") and Taraji P. Henson (Detective Carter on "Person of Interest"). (REPEAT)
• "Jimmy Kimmel" - Jason Schwartzman ("Saving Mr. Banks") and Guillermo Diaz ("Scandal"). Music Guest: Jake Owen.
• "The Tonight Show" - Hugh Jackman ("Prisoners") and Aisha Tyler ("Whose Line Is It Anyway?"). Music Guest: OneRepublic. (REPEAT)
• "Jimmy Fallon" - Ice-T and country singer Thomas Rhett. (REPEAT)
• "Carson Daly" - Michelle Trachtenberg(NGC's "Killing Kennedy") and comedian Matt Knudsen. Music Guest: No. (REPEAT)
• "Arsenio" - R. Kelly and comedian Mike E. Winfield. Music Guest: R. Kelly.
• "Conan" - Steve Coogan ("Philomena"), Jim Parsons ("The Big Bang Theory"), and comedian Daniel Sloss.
• "Craig Ferguson" - Anjelica Huston for her memoir "A Story Lately Told".
• "Chelsea Lately" - Casey Affleck ("Out of the Furnace").
• "Jon Stewart" - Univision's Jorge Ramos.
• "The Colbert Report" - CEO of Ford Motor Company Alan Mulally.
Scientists Have Created the World's Hardest Tongue Twister
Scientists at MIT have created the world's HARDEST TONGUE TWISTER, based on the phonic combinations that cause people the most difficulty. And the result is . . . "Pad kid poured curd pulled cod." Try saying it 10 times fast.
Facebook Has Ruined Your Chances of Getting-It-On With a Coworker at the Company Christmas Party
: According to a new survey, FACEBOOK has ruined your chances of getting-it-on at the company Christmas party. 80% of people say they've toned down any potential wildness or drunkenness at the party because they're afraid the photos will wind up on Facebook.
Women Spend 83 Hours Preparing For Christmas . . . Men Spend 58
According to a new survey, the average woman spends 83 HOURS preparing for Christmas. That includes Christmas shopping, food shopping, organizing parties and family events, cooking, and decorating. The average man spends 58 hours . . . or a full day less than women.
Ten Completely Random Facts For Thursday
: Here are a few random facts for you. There's only one U.S. state name that's one syllable . . . Maine. Macaulay Culkin and Ryan Gosling are the same age, 33. And no one knows who invented the fire hydrant, because the patent was lost in a fire.
1. There's only one U.S. state name that's one syllable. Maine. You can now spend a few minutes trying to prove this wrong.
2. MACAULAY CULKIN and RYAN GOSLING are the same age. They were both born in 1980 and are 33.
3. If they hadn't been killed, ANNE FRANK and MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. would be the same age. They were both born in 1929 and would both be 84. They're also the same age as BARBARA WALTERS.
4. There are 170 million insects alive for every person alive today.
5. Kangaroos have two uteri, so they can constantly be pregnant.
6. "The Flintstones" was the first show to feature the sound of a flushing toilet on TV, and the first to show a couple sleeping in the same bed in primetime.
7. The original name of Bank of America was Bank of Italy.
8. At one point in time, you were the youngest person on Earth.
9. No one knows who invented the fire hydrant . . . because the patent was lost in a fire.
10. There are only three remaining Americans who were born in the 1800s. All three are women born in 1899, making them 114. (Reddit)
The Ten Cell Phone Apps People Use the Most
A new study has figured out the top cell phone apps people use the most. The top five are: Facebook, Twitter, Candy Crush Saga, Instagram, and YouTube.
3. Candy Crush Saga.
8. Angry Birds.
9. Chrome web browser.
The Top Puppy Names For 2013 Are Bella and Max
According to a study of more than 925,000 puppies born this year, the most popular names for girls are Bella, Daisy, Lucy, Molly, and Sadie. And the most popular names for boys are Max, Buddy, Charlie, Rocky, and Cooper.
And Now, Five Brand New Stats on People Getting Hit by Cars
: Here are some brand new stats about people getting HIT BY CARS. The most common accidents involving pedestrians happen when the person is crossing WITH the signal and the driver wasn't paying attention. The most dangerous time for pedestrians is between 3:00 P.M. and 6:00 P.M. And men of all ages are more likely to be hit than women.
1. 27% of all pedestrian crashes happen when the person is crossing WITH the signal, and a driver just wasn't paying attention. Those actually happen MORE often than any other type of pedestrian crash.
2. The most dangerous time for pedestrians is between 3:00 P.M. and 6:00 P.M.
3. The next-most dangerous window is 6:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.
4. Men of all ages are more likely to be hit than women.
5. That's especially true with boys 5 to 17 and ages 30 to 39 . . . both of those age groups are TWICE as likely to be hit by a car than women of the same age. (Gothamist)
What's the Funniest Thing You've Ever Heard Two Strangers Arguing About?
What's the funniest thing you've ever heard two strangers arguing about? A few great responses are: An argument over the result when you multiply 70 times two . . . two strippers fighting over who'd wear the "sexy red panties" that night . . . and a couple breaking up when the guy insisted RODNEY DANGERFIELD was a misunderstood genius.
1. "I overheard a couple breaking up in a bar. Eventually, it became clear that things were ending because the guy refused to back down on his position that, quote, 'RODNEY DANGERFIELD is a misunderstood genius.'"
2. "I saw two guys get into a heated argument on a train over the answer when you multiply 70 times two."
3. "I heard a couple in their apartment. The guy yelled, quote, 'Are you [effing] kidding me? You got caffeine-free Coke? You know I hate it!' The woman responded, quote, 'They were on sale, just like the un-ribbed condoms you bought that I hate.'"
4. "I heard two men at a bus stop get into an argument over whether Whopper With Cheese or Cheese Whopper is the proper name for the sandwich at Burger King."
5. "I live across the street from some strippers. One night they got into a loud, public fight over who got to wear the, quote, 'sexy red panties' on stage that night. Eventually Diamond won." (Reddit)
A Man Is Arrested Twice in One Night . . . When He Leaves His Arrest Papers at the Second Crime Scene
On Tuesday night, a 20-year-old man in North Carolina was arrested for trespassing. He was released from jail a few hours later . . . then went out and smashed up an SUV. But as he was running from the scene, he dropped his JAIL RELEASE PAPERS from earlier. He was arrested again and is still in jail now.
Police Are Searching For a Man Who Robbed a Bank Disguised as One of the "Duck Dynasty" Guys
Last week, a guy in Florida robbed a bank disguised as . . . a "Duck Dynasty" guy. He wore a fake gray beard and wig, sunglasses, and a bandana. He got away with an undisclosed amount of money and the cops are still looking for him.
Frankie Muniz - 28 ("Malcolm in the Middle" superstar who's had two MINI-STROKES in the past year.) (He and Shia LaBeouf do NOT get along. He's also rocking some pretty sweet tattoos these days. Check them out here.)
Jessica Paré - 31 (The secretary Don Draper falls in love with on "Mad Men". They were married in season five.)
Keri Hilson - 31 (R&B singer who did "Knock You Down" with Kanye and Ne-Yo. That jam won a Soul Train Music Award for best collaboration. It was also nominated for a Grammy and lost. But whatever.)
Nick Stahl - 34 (John Connor in "Terminator 3" and Yellow Bastard in "Sin City". He was also on that short-lived HBO series, "Carnivale". And . . . he's also had serious drug problems. Last year he DISAPPEARED in a drugged out state for several weeks. After that he checked into rehab.)
Amy Acker - 37 (Root, the violent computer mastermind on "Person of Interest". Before that her biggest role was as the flat-chested minx from "Angel" who still managed to make a shy, nerdy character named Fred look like a sex kitten.)
Margaret Cho - 45 (Mildly amusing and mildly chubby Asiatic comedienne. LOVES the ladies.)
Gary Allan - 46 (Heavily tattooed country singer.)
Johnny Rzeznik - 48 (Goo Goo Dolls singer. Biggest albums: 1995's "A Boy Named Goo" featuring "Long Way Down" and the incredibly wussy "Name"; and 1998's "Dizzy Up the Girl" . . . with "Black Balloon", "Iris" and "Slide".)
(Johnny was also a judge on that reality show nobody watched, "The Next Great American Band".)
Ty England - 50 (Country singer of "Should've Asked Her Faster".)
Jack Russell - 53 (Great White singer. His club-based brand of rock and roll mixed with budget pyrotechnics killed 99 of his faithful ninjas . . . and his own guitarist!) (The original lineup of Great White got back together in 2007 and performed a benefit concert . . . FOR CANADIAN SEALS.)
Brian Backer - 57 (Mark "Rat" Ratner in "Fast Times at Ridgemont High"! He also appeared in "Meatballs" in 1979 and the unsung slasher classic "The Burning" in 1981, alongside much younger versions of Jason Alexander and Holly Hunter!)
Morgan Brittany - 62 (Katherine Wentworth on the original "Dallas". She hasn't shown up on the TNT reboot . . . and probably won't get a chance now that Larry Hagman's dead.) (Real Ethnic Name: Suzanne Cupito.)
Jim Messina - 66 (Remember Loggins & Messina? "Your Mama Don't Dance"? Then what about the super-group POCO? Hello?)
Jose Carreras - 67 (The thinnest of the Three Tenors. Also by far the least famous. Coincidence? I think not. People LOVE chubbies, ESPECIALLY when they're belting arias.)
Little Richard - 81 (The way gay who may very well have created rock and roll.)
WALT DISNEY - (1901 - 1966) (He's being played by Tom Hanks in a movie called "Saving Mr. Banks" . . . which is the story of how Disney came to make its movie version of "Mary Poppins". It hits theaters in two weeks.)
General George Custer - (1839 - 1876) (Got his scalp handed to him by a Crazy Horse and his band of Indians.)
Strom Thurmond - (1902 - 2003) (Classic Strom Thurmond quote [spoken during his retirement speech in the Senate]: "I love all of you . . . especially your wives." YES! Strom Thurmond was NASTY!)
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 8 days to "The Hobbit: Part 2"
• 20 days until Christmas
• 59 days until Super Bowl 48
• 64 days to the Winter Olympics
• 71 days to Valentine's Day
• 1,142 days left of "Hope and Change"
222 years ago . . . in 1791 - WOLFGANG AMADEUS MOZART died under mysterious circumstances at age 35. It may have been a kidney infection, or perhaps the trichinosis from eating bad pork.
159 years ago . . . in 1854 - Aaron Allen of Boston PATENTED A FOLDING THEATER CHAIR.
84 years ago . . . in 1929 - THE FIRST U.S. NUDIST ORGANIZATION, THE AMERICAN LEAGUE FOR PHYSICAL CULTURE, OPENED IN NEW YORK CITY.
80 years ago . . . in 1933 - PROHIBITION ENDED at 5:32 P.M. as Utah became the 36th state to ratify the 21st Amendment. That one repealed the ridiculous 18th Amendment that had outlawed all booze for nearly 14 years.
(You know you're an alcoholic when you'll pass an AMENDMENT TO AN AMENDMENT just to get a drink.)
62 years ago . . . in 1951 - The first PUSH BUTTON-CONTROLLED GARAGE opened in Washington, D.C.
58 years ago . . . in 1955 - The black community of Montgomery, Alabama, launched their "BUS BOYCOTT". Most of them couldn't afford cars and relied on the city buses, but for OVER A YEAR they refused to ride them . . .
(. . . which was in response to the arrest of THE GREAT ROSA PARKS, who refused to give up her seat to a white man.)
49 years ago . . . in 1964 - "RINGO", BY LORNE GREENE, HIT #1 ON THE POP SINGLES CHART!
45 years ago . . . in 1968 - GRAHAM NASH quit the Hollies. Three days later, he announced the formation of CROSBY, STILLS & NASH.
33 years ago . . . in 1980 - JOHN LENNON gave what would be his LAST INTERVIEW. It was with "Rolling Stone" magazine, and three days later he was shot and killed.
21 years ago . . . in 1992 - ICE CUBE'S album "The Predator", the one with "It Was A Good Day" and "Check Yo Self", debuted at #1 on both the pop and R&B charts . . . making him the first hardcore rapper to accomplish that feat.
20 years ago . . . in 1993 - DOUGLAS HOPKINS, the lead songwriter for the GIN BLOSSOMS, committed suicide at his home in Tempe, Arizona, at the age of 32. (He'd been fired from the band the previous year due to his out-of-control boozing.)
10 years ago . . . in 2003 - GWYNETH PALTROW married COLDPLAY singer CHRIS MARTIN just five months before giving birth to their daughter, Apple. Today's their 10th anniversary.
5 years ago . . . in 2008 - O.J. SIMPSON was sentenced to 33 years in prison after being convicted of armed robbery and kidnapping. In sports, that's known as a "make-up call."